Voting Poll\The Great Beercup Challenge 2011

Voting Poll\The Great Beercup Challenge 2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

greenmatter

congrats on killing it greenmatter!................im ready for round 2 & im looking for revenge hehe

that warlock was fueled on solid advice amigo! i'm going to use it in the rematch too:good: lets get it on !

Congratulations to both greenmatter and CHACO for winning this one, both outstanding masters of growing :) :tiphat:

:dance013::dance013:

I even managed to find real 16oz beercups on ebay for the next round, guess I have to learn beer pong so I have a use for all 50 of them :D

master chaco said from the start he chose the wrong strain. i got lucky! .............. save those cups man! V. said this was gonna be a series

Congradulations Greenmatter !! Its exciting to see what some of you guys can do in beer cups.

thanks man! all you need is a beer cup and a bean ...... you should play in round 2!

V

vonforne

greenmatter
chaco
gettogro
Endur
icon

these are the top 5 of this round. We are having another so stand by and get those cups ready.

I will get my prize into clarence and the other prize gives get with me and I will let you know what to write to clarence.

Prepare yourselves..................for round 2 of the Great Beercup Challenge!!!!!!!!!

Thread Closed.

V

Status
Not open for further replies.