What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Voting Poll\The Great Beercup Challenge 2011

Voting Poll\The Great Beercup Challenge 2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

greenmatter

picture.php

Poll.jpg

Vote for The Great Beer Cup Challenge Winner of 2011 :)

about 18 hours to go ...... can we make it to 100? throw down your 2 cents!

Had to grow with Green matter though Chaco's plant is very impressive and made me say omg! I think practicality won out for me in the end.

smokefrogg

Veteran
mine were so horrible, completely dropped out of this...i did get 6 seeds though haha, nothing at all puffable out of that, letting them reveg if they can, man some of you guys are amazing with your green thumb skills, much props

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i smoked all mine already cept the topmost part of each cola from #1 and 3 anyway. growing out the clones for the great clone beercup challenge of 2012. cant wait to see what the winners won. anyone down for an official/unofficial 2012 beercup run lemme know.

delic

it says poll closed under the votes, looks like greenmatter is the winner. :rtfo:

congratulations to you mate, and a big well done to us all

:party:

Resistant

i smoked all mine already cept the topmost part of each cola from #1 and 3 anyway. growing out the clones for the great clone beercup challenge of 2012. cant wait to see what the winners won. anyone down for an official/unofficial 2012 beercup run lemme know.

I'm down whenever! I'm going from seed, though.

G

greenmatter

I'm down whenever! I'm going from seed, though.

V. said we are going to start a new one when he gets back, so you should start thinking about which seeds you want to run. it won't be long (i think).

I

icon

congrats on killing it greenmatter!................im ready for round 2 & im looking for revenge hehe

Garuda

Veteran
Congratulations to both greenmatter and CHACO for winning this one, both outstanding masters of growing :) :tiphat:

V. said we are going to start a new one when he gets back, so you should start thinking about which seeds you want to run. it won't be long (i think).
:dance013::dance013:

I even managed to find real 16oz beercups on ebay for the next round, guess I have to learn beer pong so I have a use for all 50 of them :D

C

chase

Congradulations Greenmatter !! Its exciting to see what some of you guys can do in beer cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.