What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Voting Poll\The Great Beercup Challenge 2011

Voting Poll\The Great Beercup Challenge 2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats!

Congrats!

:jump:Good job guys!!!:jump: Any chance we can get the final weights or at least estimates without me having to dig?:thank you: I'd take having a beer with you guys over a beer with the pope:bump:

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
:bump: chaco's beast is finished and there are some new pics up ...... amazing plant! take a look!

WOW man! I gave him my vote just for the shear size of it,.... that finished pic has packed on a truckload of weight!!!! :tiphat:

One of these years I'll find a nice haze and dedicate a section of my screen to it. Just hasn't happened yet.

G

greenmatter

Where are the pics posted?

they are in the pics at the beginning of the thread. gotta thank V. for his stamp of approval and ganja hasi for the leg work. :good:

:) and don't forget CHACO flowered that monster for four months in a beer cup without dropping the ball too! i know there was a late night/early morning watering or two that made me wonder WTF i had gotten myself into, and i KNOW i had a grin on my face when i chopped the last one down. it was fun, but i was happy as hell when it was over.......... and CHACO rolled on for another month after we all chopped. with some amazing results!!!!!

Green Sky

I had to go with Chaco's skyscraper... it's almost comical

good job everybody!

Sign me up for the next one.

I plan on running :
1 Nirvana White Widow (fem'd)
1 Nirvana Bubbleicious (fem'd)
1 Nirvana AK48 (fem'd)

see you at the starting gate!

FlaDankster

Veteran
BUMP!!!!!!

PUT DOWN THE DAMN WEED AND VOTE STONERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHACO needs to do a big SOG run.Wonder how many of those one could fit in a 5x5.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
picture.php

woolybear

Veteran
I think there should be an option to feature polls on the home page or some other key area...

You've all seen websites with little polls on the side.

this is a gooood one folskksds

Status
Not open for further replies.