Voting Poll\The Great Beercup Challenge 2011

Voting Poll\The Great Beercup Challenge 2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

greenmatter

looks like loudog wont be around to do all the work for a while so .....:bump: ..... with a question

sorting through some free beans i found a few crosses/ knock offs that are genetics i know, but names i forget. one is white widow x ak-47 =white russian. the other is northern lights x black domina = ?????. what is the original name of this strain? it sounds like something i have heard before, but i am drawing a blank.

little help

FlaDankster

Veteran
Every one was a winner.....but i must say greenmatters is the shiznit.

Great job to all you fellas!

Big roots my arse!!!!

Now what would really make the challenge is if the same strain was used by every one.

G

greenmatter

^^^^^^thanks !

bump! bump! and another bump! don't wanna sound like the p.fuckin' diddy of IC, but polls need voters, so vote and shut me the fuck up

how many members do we have on IC? and less than 50 votes ........

take a look and throw in your two cents ..... every vote is pro pot folks ...... and there are some pretty girls growing in beer cups in this thread!

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Man, I've got soo much to still learn!

I had to bow out of this one, my girl is reveging after being topped of her main cola. I pulled 30 incidental seeds out of that! what an utter disappointment. :frown:

Am I ready and willin for round 2? Hell yeah I'll try again! :D

My vote, major toss up between GM and Chaco. But in the end I went with Chaco, nothing like a heavy 4' tree sticking out of a tiny little puck of soil!!!!!! :good:

Greenmatter, that girl you put up is out of F'n control! Of the two strains you guy's grew, I'd hit that in my garden before I'd throw the Haze Chaco did, Much respect to both you growers!!!! :tiphat:

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere, like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Give me five bees for a quarter," you'd say. Now, where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones..

G

greenmatter

:bump:

520something views and 50 votes ......... really?

:fsu:

if 1 in 10 stoners vote weed will be legal by 3012

V

vonforne

Come on...........!!!!!!!!!

We need all the viewers to vote. These people put alot of time and effort into this. Lets give them all a vote for who you feel is the best of the group.

V

G

greenmatter

:bump: chaco's beast is finished and there are some new pics up ...... amazing plant! take a look!

Status
Not open for further replies.