What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Voting Poll\The Great Beercup Challenge 2011

Voting Poll\The Great Beercup Challenge 2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

greenmatter

congrats on killing it greenmatter!................im ready for round 2 & im looking for revenge hehe

that warlock was fueled on solid advice amigo! i'm going to use it in the rematch too:good: lets get it on !

Congratulations to both greenmatter and CHACO for winning this one, both outstanding masters of growing :) :tiphat:

:dance013::dance013:

I even managed to find real 16oz beercups on ebay for the next round, guess I have to learn beer pong so I have a use for all 50 of them :D

master chaco said from the start he chose the wrong strain. i got lucky! .............. save those cups man! V. said this was gonna be a series

Congradulations Greenmatter !! Its exciting to see what some of you guys can do in beer cups.

thanks man! all you need is a beer cup and a bean ...... you should play in round 2!

V

vonforne

greenmatter
chaco
gettogro
Endur
icon

these are the top 5 of this round. We are having another so stand by and get those cups ready.

I will get my prize into clarence and the other prize gives get with me and I will let you know what to write to clarence.

Prepare yourselves..................for round 2 of the Great Beercup Challenge!!!!!!!!!

Thread Closed.

V

Status
Not open for further replies.