Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
If you let her try it, she will get it outside the house if you dont give her how much she wants. Age old story bro.

I understand that...(Keep in mind, there are 40 plants outside her window now) lol
Unless she was getting stupid, she would have all she wanted--
I would expect her to be a kid, and not always do the right thing...but if it was some Adult, that she had no business anyways that was smoking with her....well, that scenario has been covered--lol

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Sounds like some nice credentials you got there Krunch :dance013: :tiphat:

thank you, i am beyond proud of her, especially since she had a rough childhood.....

we are currently looking for a publisher for her 2nd and third book.....

Frozenguy

Veteran
thank you, i am beyond proud of her, especially since she had a rough childhood.....

we are currently looking for a publisher for her 2nd and third book.....
That was actually a poorly worded, healthy joke because it read to me (the first time) as though you were in the fifth grade being tested at the genius level. But still, good job, sounds like you did things right!

I understand that...(Keep in mind, there are 40 plants outside her window now) lol
Unless she was getting stupid, she would have all she wanted--
I would expect her to be a kid, and not always do the right thing...but if it was some Adult, that she had no business anyways that was smoking with her....well, that scenario has been covered--lol
Yeah I get it. And I have been contemplating what I'll end up doing because I see myself smoking into my marriage/parenthood but I dont have any idea how I'd do it because I dont know how I feel about teenagers smoking and I'm sure they will find out. Nosy and stealthy.. With that said, I was prescribed ritalin when I was a kid in middle school. Its essentially speed. I would give my middle school kid some edibles/(vape maybe?) if they needed it for some serious problem way before Ritalin or aderal or what not.. I really think cannabis is quite benign, but who knows..

And from what it sounds like, she has a great head on her shoulders to even come to you with any interest, allows you (and she knows it) to relatively control her exposure. Good job Dad!(I assume dad).

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There going to smoke if they want to. I DONT KNOW HOW MANY OF US STARTED YOUNG BUT i BET IT WAS ALLOT OF US. I was 13 when I took my fisrt bog hit and that was in 74?

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
I started at 11....but that is not the point...the point is, that there is never a good reason for an Adult to be hanging out with kids of that age, and smoking weed with them-- (Other than possibly a Parent)
I am not against kids smoking at whatever age...my daughter has already shown an interest in trying it-- She is 12-- And if I was to do it with her, I would be in violation of the Law...I understand that...I will still prolly let her try it tho, just to keep it at home-- Altho it would be in edible form...I already told her I would rather she doesn't smoke, especially this young--
+1

Frozenguy

Veteran
There going to smoke if they want to. I DONT KNOW HOW MANY OF US STARTED YOUNG BUT i BET IT WAS ALLOT OF US. I was 13 when I took my fisrt bog hit and that was in 74?

I was uh.. 21.. Smoked with two other close friends that had recently started smoking. They had the hookup and we smoked some really good medical romulan.. I've been stoned since ~ five years.

A few months after I started smoking, I started growing.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
shit i dont know man... "provide patients safer and easier access" is not very descriptive. u'd think if he was writing with patients in mind then he'd add a little more detail to insure their rights are protected...

Look up, "Legislative Intent"...it is very complicated...but boils down to this...
A Legislation has a Preamble, "Intent or Purpose" is part of that--
If something is stated clearly, it need not be repeated throughout the History, or Text of the document--

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I ALSO REMEMBER THE HEADS THAT WE GOT OUR z'S FROM WHERE OLDER ERLY 20'S. We would normally not smoke with them but we where all friends we knew the circle very well. Some of them lived in our garages when we grew up. So we had excess to weed all the time. some of them had there own homes there head we would not smoke with they where way older then us but they would sale to us ans send us on our way. We had a park and rec lady the ran the center where kids would go to stay out of trouble. ping pong POOL a bunch of activities. This chick was not ugly and she was the first to introduce me to hummers:) times where very different then 70,80 some of the funnest times of my life i was invincible and wasted everyday woke up many night not knowing who's house I was at or what part of the Santa Cruz Mt's we where in and passed out. I do believe there was more love and kindness back then. No one was ever hurt robed raped we all just wanted to have fun and we did.

Last edited:

krunchbubble

Veteran
perfect example of a 5x5 you could do under 19. This table is 4x6 and I see no issues with this room nice clean and thought out. WORKS OUT TO BE 24SF SO i SAY WHAT THE HELL IS THE PROBLEM U CAN GROW ENOUGH IN THERE YOU ALL HAVE ISSUES.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=186755

why is there even a limit to begin with? hmmmmm.......

to limit you to the amount you can grow and possess......

i wonder why.........

they didn't just pick a 25 sq ft plot amount out of a hat, there is a hidden agenda here......

what could it be i wonder.......

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude I know your paranoid but come on at least be reasonable. There is no limit on the amount you can posses under 19 ant home. Are u going to play I know nothing again

krunchbubble

Veteran
Dude I know your paranoid but come on at least be reasonable. There is no limit on the amount you can posses under 19 ant home. Are u going to play I know nothing again

im asking a question, its 25 sq ft you are allotted , am i correct?

why only 25 sq ft?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh lol yes 25sf is the min grow area the max can be changed. 25sf was what the powers that be figured would be large enough for a re user to get enough out of. I agree plenty of space for a few lbs aver 3 months

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Because that is what they figured the Voters will tolerate--
It isn't all about the tokers...it is all about something that the majority will Vote for--

EXACTLY!!!!!!! ur a smawt cookie :) . So dont let Arnold fool anyone into thinking hes on tokers side. Hes only after Money!!!!!

YES on 19 to end 90 years of eradication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts