What's new

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vta

Veteran
there going to be really disappointed and pissed when they find out they were taken by the word legalization...

But afterwords, when they hit up store on the corner and grab a bag of pot and some hash...I'm sure they'll get over it :)

But I do hear ya...trust me I do. 19 is kinda like getting stuck with the fat chick. But hey, were Men right?

The real deal lies in examining the the new bill that would probably get voted in, as the State has to do something if 19 passes. They know the money is there.

Any gray area, any unanswered question should be defined by that bill.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
and to even call it legalization is complete BULLSHIT!!!!!!

whats legalization with major restrictions? bullshit.....

im certain many people who are going to vote YES thinks this is the real deal legalization, fields of pot and blowing while walking down the street...

there going to be really disappointed and pissed when they find out they were taken by the word legalization...

I think we all realize this is just a step--:ying:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we had a discussion where u said u did not want cannabis legalized under any circumstance . I could be wrong but it stirred up allot of shit from that admission on your part. That's exactly what I'm saying you made the statement before 19 was a bill that u dont want cannabis legalized period. The bill has nothing to do with it.

That's where you no voters are wrong we dont fee like that in any way. u just assume and u know what happens when u assume. This is far from true legalization and we all know that. This is the right first step in the process. We know you dont agree any any aspect of legalization. I get confused as to why you even engage in these discussions with that kind of thinking.

Last edited:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Do you think it would have a chance in Hell of passing, if it had all the things you want in it?? From a Public that will be at the most...20% smokers (I guessed at this, some smart person pls correct me if'n I'm wrong--)??
There is no other Prop on the books at this time...all the "I want's" and "I wish's"...don't mean shit now-- This is it for the next 2 years--
Good point...

But afterwords, when they hit up store on the corner and grab a bag of pot and some hash...I'm sure they'll get over it :)

But I do hear ya...trust me I do. 19 is kinda like getting stuck with the fat chick. But hey, were Men right?

The real deal lies in examining the the new bill that would probably get voted in, as the State has to do something if 19 passes. They know the money is there.

Any gray area, any unanswered question should be defined by that bill.
haven't looked into yet, seems to me like the have to band aid the problematic prop already...

I think we all realize this is just a step--:ying:
:tiphat:

we had a discussion where u said u did not want cannabis legalized under any circumstance . I could be wrong but it stirred up allot of shit from that admission on your part. That's exactly what I'm saying you made the statement before 19 was a bill that u dont want cannabis legalized period. The bill has nothing to do with it.

That's where you no voters are wrong we dont fee like that in any way. u just assume and u know what happens when u assume. This is far from true legalization and we all know that. This is the right first step in the process. We know you dont agree any any aspect of legalization. I get confused as to why you even engage in these discussions with that kind of thinking.
not saying i didn't say that, but pretty sure i would not of, because thats not the way i talk. but, i could of if i was in the heat of the moment...

not sure why i engage in these conversations either, we are way out numbered and are verbally abused by you guys. but i feel like there are some points that need to be brought up and i like to stir the pot, to make sure you guys know we are still here....

and there are no good discussions on icmag tonight......:tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol I'm sure u where upset. Everyone was chewing u a new ass hole that night. I would not say u said it if u did not. U can always change your mind and vote yes be cause we all want you to lol. For being way out # im not so sure this will pass. I think you might have your out # figures a bit wrong.

CaptainTrips

Really bro?? Really?? That is enough to Vote No on the only Legalization Prop to come up in almost 40 years??
You know I am a rational person...and I ask you...what is the sole reason you oppose this Prop??

This isn't the only legalization prop to come up in 40 years... Unless you mean just cali. If Prop 19 fails, another one will come along. I doubt it'll take very long either... Legalization support has been on a steady incline... Not quite there yet and 19 has a high chance of failing. Maybe the next one will be better.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes we are speaking of California. This is a ca Prop thread. There will never be a bill that everyone agrees with. Someone will have an issue with it. I saw something about a new bill I will need to read it. It holds no weight right now as it is not on the ballot and to get it there in 2012 we need another cool million

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
ive changed my mind!

KB did it..

the 5000th time someone said it...it finally sunk in!

we must demand total freedom! no limits,no regs,no taxes,no one can refuse you the ability to smoke anywhere you want,no age limits,no duis,and the government must provide every citizen with hortilux bulbs every 90 days.

until these conditions are met i say we repeal 215 on principle..

i sure as hell would not vote for only a lot more freedom!!!!! i need it all!!!

Herborizer

Veteran
Good point...

haven't looked into yet, seems to me like the have to band aid the problematic prop already...

:tiphat:

not saying i didn't say that, but pretty sure i would not of, because thats not the way i talk. but, i could of if i was in the heat of the moment...

not sure why i engage in these conversations either, we are way out numbered and are verbally abused by you guys. but i feel like there are some points that need to be brought up and i like to stir the pot, to make sure you guys know we are still here....

and there are no good discussions on icmag tonight......:tiphat:

I for one appreciate your debating of this topic. Please continue to engage.

For the verbal abuse, that's just not a good thing and I am sorry that's happened.. It doesn't matter what side you are on, everyone needs to treat everyone with respect. People on ICMAG are great people, and though we might not always agree politically, and we might have some very healthy debate, in the end you must respect each other and move forward in a friendly matter.

Just my 2c.

Herborizer

Veteran
ive changed my mind!

KB did it..

the 5000th time someone said it...it finally sunk in!

we must demand total freedom! no limits,no regs,no taxes,no one can refuse you the ability to smoke anywhere you want,no age limits,no duis,and the government must provide every citizen with hortilux bulbs every 90 days.

until these conditions are met i say we repeal 215 on principle..

i sure as hell would not vote for only a lot more freedom!!!!! i need it all!!!

Careful there, many of us are having our morning coffee. I chuckled at this and almost spit out my coffee at my computer. :)

FoxxyDoe

According to the polls...it has a likelihood to pass...not fail. If it were behind, I would agree with your statement but polls show otherwise.

If any of the polls you are thinking of are internet polls, they can be spammed through proxy so they don't provide a good representation.

vta

Veteran
If any of the polls you are thinking of are internet polls, they can be spammed through proxy so they don't provide a good representation.

no..not just Internet. The ones that count are the phone polls.

Also...there is this stigmatization about pot. people just don't come out and admit using it. In person polls show less support than phone polling. This is because people feel a little more anonymous on the phone.

With that in mind...any number they throw out there as far as how many users of pot there are, are guesstimates to say the least. I wouldn't be surprised if there are more smokers then they think there are.

CaptainTrips

Haha...you sent me on a research mission....then changed your mind!! lol

Its seems 19 has increased in the polls, which I guess is kind of surprising... Supposedly they usually lose support over time rather than gain which 19 has done, compared to say 6 months ago. But still you can't count on a poll, and there is only one poll that matters. The election is still a ways away, and who knows what the no side will do or if they have any money...

FoxxyDoe

I never really said I was for sure in the "no" crowd I just debate it from that angle. Now that there is ABX6 9 I'm starting to consider this things a little differently. I'm probably still not going to vote either way, but it does look a little better.

vta

Veteran
I never really said I was for sure in the "no" crowd I just debate it from that angle. Now that there is ABX6 9 I'm starting to consider this things a little differently. I'm probably still not going to vote either way, but it does look a little better.

Nice!
:thank you:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts