Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
mr mustard...you asked me if i had even bothered to read your posts and if i had any thoughts on them...in fairness to you, i have not...i quit reading most of the responses in these threads long before i started noticing the visitor messages:) from ya...in fairness to myshelf...i made quite a number of impassioned, well reasoned, well presented arguments...well...ONE in particular when we all first started debating this topic....but i made it quite a bit...and it is an argumant that cannot be defeated....before the blowmes and the dipshits and the..well...a lot of blowmes spread out out...i mean..theres 137 of these freakin threads....anyways...

Texas will be the last one standing.

:2cents:

I bet the Feds do it before they do.
---i actually...LITERALLY agree w you 100 percent! see...im not so bad when my meds kick in...

If voting no is continuing prohibition, then all the years we went without a ballot are considered continuing prohibition.

We all go down together, prohibitionist.

Thanks for your own mature response.

Voting no isn't a right, it's a privilege.

I want people to vote for what they want.

Period.

I'm not going to posture and blame after this is all over.

I hope you don't either.
oh, if this doesnt pass...im gonna be a grouchy lil bitch...tellya that right now...i will bitch and throw blowmes out like its christmas......at least when the subject comes up...oh ya...just a shout out to everyone...if this fails, dont ask me about it and expect a rational, mature response!:moon: haha
---i want people to vote yes whether they like the bill or not...i dont really like it...and yes, i realize what a big, ridiculous statement that is...dont care....my argument for this being a good idea can be found in the begining of these threads...

Glad you got peppered with rep subrob.

Your attitude certainly deserves the utmost respect.

I don't see many people classy enough to put FUCK YOU in their signature.

:tiphat:

For everyone else out there...

I hope you vote how you like.

This is changing the landscape of the future either way.

Don't be swayed one way or the other by anyone!

Follow your heart and mark your ballot.
---i would also like it noted that i call myself an asshole in my signature:tiphat:....im not voting how i like...im voting how i need...i used up my quota of idealism a long fukn time ago boys and girls...this is how shit gets done in the real world...i aint waiting for whitman to run this state and palin to run the freakin country to "try again w a better bill" people...do this shit now...and dont give me that federal shit either..i know whats what...i would rather those pricks have to either ignore or repeal something i was a part of accomplishing then just stomp our ass every fukn time we get some momentum...you all think it is going to be harder to initiate a change in an existing regulate and tax proposition then it HAS been to get cannabis regulated and taxed? seriously?shiiiiiiitttt.... it may be...i aint no lawyerman...but the attitudes wont be as hard to change.....and i feel a moral imperative to begin change...in a real and, now, more public then EVER arena...the good it will do...see prop 215....
see...THIS is why i just poke my head in and say blow me once in awhile...dont take it personal...ive already said....fuk.....i gotta go...i just wanted to have a lil back and forth with ya and prove i can be civil...now...if you still gonna vote no, then you can......-...haha

Last edited:

onegreenday

Veteran
if there's a voter backlash to government it should express itself
in an ass-kick against marijuana prohibition and legalize #19 in Cali......

no pipe dream. people are Fed Up with the Feds..... and DC.......& government...

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
:blowbubbles:

Why I Support Legal Marijuana

By George Soros ....

Good Stuff.......

Mr. Soros is chairman of Soros Fund Management and founder of the Open Society Foundations.

Finally the big guns are starting to show up!!!!:jump: :)

MoeBudz^420

Veteran
May it truly be the beginning of the end for prohibition! If I were in Cali (CA) instead of Canada (also CA) I'd be voting YES! Hoping it passes and spreads fast once they realize the sky will not fall!

It's about time, Go 19! :rasta:

Peace

Last edited:

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
if this passes, the very next day, your grows are legal!!!!

Yes on prop 19 to end federal raids once and for all. It may take time, but we are fighters, and failure is not an option!!!!!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
"The rule of thumb for ballot measures is unless you have close to 60 percent going in, the undecideds will flock disproportionately toward 'No.' If they haven't made up their minds by Election Day, they overwhelmingly vote no," said Larry Gerston, a political-science professor at San Jose State.

the yes vote is no where near 60%........damn

Runner

"The rule of thumb for ballot measures is unless you have close to 60 percent going in, the undecideds will flock disproportionately toward 'No.' If they haven't made up their minds by Election Day, they overwhelmingly vote no," said Larry Gerston, a political-science professor at San Jose State.

I would love to see his evidence. Why would undecided flock to No at say 50% but not at 60%? Doesn't make much sense to me.

Xiggi StarrdusT

People! you need to take steps towards legalization...not just decriminalization. It is wrong for the people in the cannabis business to be greedy and looking out for their own economic gain. If it doesn't pass I hope you all get busted by feds and thrown in jail, because you didn't stick up for what is right. Cannabis should be legal, taxed, and regulated. All of you not voting for prop 19 because you wanna "stick it to the man" and not pay taxes on it are also wrong. There needs to be steps to get to where we want to be and you pass bills and amend them later. That's how the law works. VOTE YES regardless of your circumstances. Because it will undoubtedly affect someone in your life someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts