What's new

VerdantGreen's 63 Watt LED Micro Cab.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rambro - i would say the 126 would be better in your cab - pretty ideal really - check the info over in the Hydro grow forums

immaculate - try it! - its the best way to learn ;)

---

couple of pics from today - about day 21.
picture.php

and a close up
picture.php

looks like i will get away with the 2 plants in there :)

VG.

M

MicroDude

Is that screen secured to the pot? Or does it just sits on top till the plant grabs it?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi microdude - the screen is screwed to the pot - the screws go vertically up through the lip of the pot and into the wood supports - yoo have to drill them first ;)

VG.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah it wouldnt work without being well fixed in place!. a plant support should be the thing supporting the plant - not the plant supporting the support - if that makes any sense!

the Lemon thai has a sweet hashy smell atm - very similar to my blueberry cut in early flowering. i would speculate that the genetics were Thai and hashplant. makes me wish even more i had found a male, but i have 5 more seeds left and i should get a good keeper out of these 3 females that are left (2 females in this cab and the other in my 205w modscrog - the fourth one turned out to be a herm)

i'm debating on trying to scrog a deep chunk or 3 in here next round... never seen a scrogged one so thats a good reason right there to give it a go. ;)

VG.

M

MicroDude

I figured it was. Every pic I have seen of your scrogs looks perfect... no matter what light you are using. I come and look look at all your grow pics so I can try and emulate your scrog. I am going to try it on one of grows as soon as I find the right pots to maximize my small space. If it works as good as yours I think ill make the move to a mini modscrog. Thanks for sharing

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks MicroDude, finding the biggest pots you can to fit into a small cab is quite important and i am always on the lookout too :)

--

here are some pics from today at 28 days with the lemon thai - coming on nicely. a few leaves on one plant look a little hungry and i have given a little seaweed and some biobizz bloom at 2.5ml/litre. i did make the soil a little richer for these Lemon thai's but there are two plants in a pot smaller in volume than i use for one in my bigger cab - i would imagine the roots are running out of space. also with two plants in the same pot one is likely to out-compete the other to some extent.
picture.php

side view - a nice amount of height above the screen ;)
picture.php

and a nug - tric's ahoy!
picture.php

VG.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking beautiful Verdant m8 mine seem to have stretched alot more than yours next time ill lst them before i put my scrog screen in..:biggrin:

headseed

Just read the whole thread and wow, you do make it look easy V, subbed for sure! You definitely know how to fill up those scrog screens.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Benji! - yeah these lemon thai had stretched a bit while they were being sexed so they were quite polite on the screen which was lucky because there was very little room to spare with 2 of them in there. i also find the last repot effects stretch - the bigger the up-pot the more the stretch!

headseed - thanks - this round is getting interesting for sure!

VG.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks red!

the Lemon Thai is starting to smell of two things :-

lemons

and extreme potency :D

love?

Are you still only using 63 Watts or do you have some supplemental lightning too?

Really good results no matter which it is... awesome SCROG work.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi love? - yes just the 63 watt LED :)

---

got some pics form today, day 36 - all looking pretty good did a little evening up of the canopy after these were taken. the leaves that were yellowing slightly seem to have recovered a bit so all good really...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

VG

Latest posts

Latest posts