What's new

VerdantGreen's 63 Watt LED Micro Cab.

R

rushchaser

VG awesome grows and very inspiring to anyone interested in giving it a go. Do you know when the next generations of LED lights are going to be available?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
intel - hard to say on flowering time as there are other variables at play and i havent run enough familiar strains yet. i believe that others such as hazy were finding that the trics ripened quicker under LED

rushchaser - the new generation units have been around for a while now - they are the ones for sale right now :)

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks rope (love the username btw) - yes its pretty amazing for such a low wattage.

so we are at the 8 week mark give or take a day, and its looking pretty good - i imagine these will be finished in the next week or so.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

VG

Rambro

i got a new cab thats 24"x12"x28" ive got a 70w hps in it now and the temps get up for 90 sometimes. what do you think i could yield with a 63w LED light in this box? i want the 126w but its hard to pull the trigger on a 500$ light when i see so many different opinions on them. im thinkin i just want something simple that can gimme an ounce per month for personal smoke, think the 63w is capable?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i got a new cab thats 24"x12"x28" ive got a 70w hps in it now and the temps get up for 90 sometimes. what do you think i could yield with a 63w LED light in this box? i want the 126w but its hard to pull the trigger on a 500$ light when i see so many different opinions on them. im thinkin i just want something simple that can gimme an ounce per month for personal smoke, think the 63w is capable?
. Yes, if you fill that area with budsites with scrog or lst, supercropping etc., then 2 oz. per harvest is about what to expect.
I have that light and am growing btw. 2 of them actually.:tiphat:

Rambro

well the 126w wont fit in my cab i have set up. im thinkin of just ordering the 63w and throwin it in my box while its still summer time since heat is such an issue for me

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ I meant I have the 63 watt, if you thought I had the 126. Yea, Verdant got 2 oz. with his 63 watt first time.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
rambro - i would say that you should do well with a 63 watt in the box, hard to say what someone would yield but it's certainly possible to get a couple of ounces or more per grow as i did on the previous one so with an 8/9 week strain you could get an ounce per month.
your cab should certainly run cooler with the LED unit. as for differing opinions i think if you look at growers opinions who have actually used an HG led, most that ive seen are positive about it. there are lots of people who will discount LED's out of hand who havent used these units, but they also seem to be getting rarer now as people are showing actual results.

hi yesum :)

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi all, getting close - 9 weeks tomorrow and these will be chopped next week i think
hopefuly it will be good smoke and we'll beat the 1gpw from last grow :D

topview
picture.php

side
picture.php

nug
picture.php

VG

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Looking great VG another awesome run bro, so inspiring your work mate :biggrin:

Peace an Respects :) :biggrin:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks b00m - i think one of these LT is actually the best smelling one of the three (2 in here and the other was in my bigger cab) one of these has a lemon fuel smell, maybe the keeper...

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks happy guy, i'm hoping that on close inspection none of these have any male flowers. the LT i ran in my bigger cab had quite a few and the mum has already been discarded. chopping after lunch i'll get some pics

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks ukgf and rushchaser

yep just finished chopping them. these Lemon Thai genetics wont win any density prizes like the mmg was under these LEDs, but i guess that;s generally the case with thai...

very very frosty though - the leaves curl up under the tric coverage - something ive only ever seen on Deep Chunk and JTR/Jacks Cleaner.

picture.php

should have the yield etc in a week or so.

VG

kava

WOW I havent ever seen anything like that. That is just totally wild to look at. What are you going to do with all the trimmings that you get? I wish I had a scratch and sniff spot on my screen to try to smell that. Take care and be safe

Latest posts

Latest posts