What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vaporizers - looking for reviews, input, as related to fitness!

AGBeer

You cook up your fresh or ABV into whole milk (or even half and half or even cream)

Cook it up in a double boiler, strain, cool and enjoy.

Edibles are awesome but can have you white knuckling rather easily.

Work2much

This one is great, portable, smokeless, scentless. My buddy and his wife each have one so I've gotten to try them quite often. I still love my blunts though, but for long term health benefits I'll be investing in one soon.

http://www.my-iolite.com/

silver hawaiian

Veteran
re: IO-Lite

Have heard great things about this.. For the exact same thing - travel, and total stealth..

Worth a few hundred bucks? :0

..in addition to one at the home, that is.

WasntMe

What is the sellers username?There are only two authorized sellers of arizer on ebay.

As I said... It was for a grand opening ... of a head shop in Miami .... they sold a small batch of them on ebay but gave me a store receipt for my warranty.

If you take the time to look around you can find some great deals on them.

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
As I said... It was for a grand opening ... of a head shop in Miami .... they sold a small batch of them on ebay but gave me a store receipt for my warranty.

Thats cool Bro,It just pisses me off that so many sellers on Ebay claim to be authorized dealers for Arizer and they are not.Before I bought my Q, I asked a few sellers if they were authorized because I wanted the warranty.They all said they were,but only one actually was,So I emailed Arizers customer service with my list of ebay sellers and they told me which ones are and which ones are not authorized.I paid $220.00 delivered with warranty and am very happy with it.:):)

TwoOhSix!

i love my vapor bros, through the bong sounds interesting, maybe i need a new vapor only bong, i have an idea...

Through a bong is 10x better. So smooth and cool. You can get glass on glass attachments to put on the end of the hose for like 10 bucks.

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
Fuck, I keep getting so close to starting a site with vape reviews/info/links and this thread is motivating me more to go buy the domain lol

LeeROI

ABV = Already Been Vaped

I'm waiting for my Purple Days to be manufactured--Black Walnut & Bison hide with matching stash box. Also getting the short stems that fit right into a 14.5mm bong taper. (The regular ones fit, also.)

I spent a few hours reading fuckcombustion before buying.

Work2much

re: IO-Lite

Have heard great things about this.. For the exact same thing - travel, and total stealth..

Worth a few hundred bucks? :0

..in addition to one at the home, that is.

I would say so yes. It's a quality design, built in Ireland so no cheap Chinese crap. I've seen them for around $200 before.

WasntMe

Thats cool Bro,It just pisses me off that so many sellers on Ebay claim to be authorized dealers for Arizer and they are not.Before I bought my Q, I asked a few sellers if they were authorized because I wanted the warranty.They all said they were,but only one actually was,So I emailed Arizers customer service with my list of ebay sellers and they told me which ones are and which ones are not authorized.I paid $220.00 delivered with warranty and am very happy with it.:):)

Yeah I made sure their store was ... but I thought it was pretty well built when I got it so haven't worried about it further .... It is my first so I have no other vap to compare it too but I've been happy with it.

LeeROI

There are a lot of different designs with their own sets of pros and cons.

I'm thinking of getting a Magic Flight Launch Box to take hiking.

Interesting that amazon itself (as well as third party vendors) sells the iolite. (At a good price, especially in black.)

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
ya I was being more selfish and thinking of a blog with a little SEO magic so it ranks well in google and has not just reviews but links to buy which, combined with a few ads, would create a nice little passive income.

You make it happen,I will be the first member Bro,I lke your Idea.

AGBeer

Personally I am a HUGE fan of FC. (Its my first home) :)

ABV = Duff (Already Been Vaped) and it is still CBD/CBN heavy and good for cooking/tinctures.

As far as portables, I have owned both an Iolite and I have a MFLB as well. For the $$$ the Launch Box (hands down) is the winner (IMO) Half the price, twice the warranty. Sure you can combust easier with the LB (cannot combust with the Io) but the LB gives you more options. I can do concentrates with my LB as well.

(Past Vapes)
Iolite
Vapor Genie (Ive had too many of these to count)
Supreme Vaporizer (LOOOOOVE this vape - its been gifted)
(Current Vapes)
MyrtleZap (One of my conservative faves)
Magic Flight Launch Box (Great portable - even better with the wall adapter)
Lotus Vaporizer (Another great portable - its collecting dust right now)
Silver Surfer (Mind Eraser) - Man, I looooooooove this guy. HEAVY HITTER and excellent with my bong

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran

that site sucks. the links don't work and there aren't up to date articles. The site I'm gonna get going will have daily articles on everything vaporizer, as well as reviews that will eventually cover every vape on the market w/ links to the best price to grab one on the internet.

That site was made for the sole purpose of funneling traffic to that banner on the top right.

Latest posts

Latest posts