What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vaporizers - looking for reviews, input, as related to fitness!

AGBeer

You would be much better suited with something like a Myrtlezap or Purple Days. These vapes are made to be plugged in 24/7 and are pretty much ready when you are. On top of that, it takes appx .025g per stem. You get several decent hits from a stem - it usually takes me 2 stems to get where I want. (And the taste is out of this world)

Either that or a Magic Flight Launch Box. This is pretty quick from getting up and ready to go. Sure the learning curve is a little steeper than a Cano, but they both rock.

The Volcano is good for what it does, but IMO its a one trick pony. I know quite a few who own a cano and say the same thing.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
..One weekend in, ..

I'm loving the Arizer Q. My first few experiences were with the whip. Fantastic!

..Last night and today, I've been using the bag. I have to say, I REALLY enjoy the bag. It gets me closer to that bong-like hit, .. It may be all in my head, but with the whip, it seems like I'm not sure if I'm getting anything more than hot air, ..

Probably will all fall into place with some self-calibration.

Either way, great investment.

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
..One weekend in, ..

I'm loving the Arizer Q. My first few experiences were with the whip. Fantastic!

..Last night and today, I've been using the bag. I have to say, I REALLY enjoy the bag.

Had mine a while now and never used the whip,just the bag.And it is the best $200.00+ investment I have made in a long time.After 34 years of smoking I won't be "lighting up"ever again.BC:)

AGBeer

..One weekend in, ..

..Last night and today, I've been using the bag. I have to say, I REALLY enjoy the bag. It gets me closer to that bong-like hit, .. It may be all in my head, but with the whip, it seems like I'm not sure if I'm getting anything more than hot air, ..

Probably will all fall into place with some self-calibration.

You do know that you can run the hose to the downstem of your bong correct? (Just make sure to pack your elbow)

They even make GG adapters as well (its what I use for my SSV and bonging)

Starwatcher, That's awesome. How often are you going back to the old fashioned fire-it-up method.

At what temps do you folks find yourself liking to vaporize? Generally speaking..

Only time I go back to the fire it up method is if the electric goes out or if Im driving in the car lol. It seems that all my friends have a vaporizor of some sorts now, so everywhere I go one is available.

I keep my volcano set at 5. Also, the more potent or resonious your herb the more bags of vap you will get. I found my purple kush I can get 5-6 bags of dense vap, where in some outdoor bud of lower quality you will be lucky to get 2-3 full bags.

MoeBudz^420

Veteran
Hmmm, gotta try the bag, I haven't yet. Figured whips were a "less fiddling around" type deal.

S.Hawaiian - RE. not knowing if getting vapor or hot air problem:

When whipping w/ elbow packs, I watch in the clear dome on top of the elbow while "mouth puffing" a bit. Once I see vapor form in the dome, I exhale completely and fill up the lungs.

Hope I helped... :rasta:

Peace

Rouge

So can you use the Arizer Extreme or other vaporizers to sample immature, green, undried, bud you just plucked from a plant?

AGBeer

So can you use the Arizer Extreme or other vaporizers to sample immature, green, undried, bud you just plucked from a plant?

Yes, Im sure you can - it will end up doing a staged 'speed dry' but if youve ever tried smoking/vaping improperly cured bud you know that its harsh and nasty tasting.

But for sampling purposes, yeah. It would work depending on what temp you had it set at. (And how long it took the herb to dry etc)

thighrod

Take a couple vape hits, start running, notice you aren't getting as fatigued (or bored). It's awesome, especially on the beach, barefoot in the summer!

AGBeer

Take a couple vape hits, start running, notice you aren't getting as fatigued (or bored). It's awesome, especially on the beach, barefoot in the summer!

Even better would be a MFLB or some other portable that you could take with you ;)

thighrod

Truth right there, but I can usually only last as long as the effect of one toke, no refill needed. Especially when the endorphins kick in!