What's new

VACCINE-AUTISM DOCTOR GUILTY OF ‘DISHONESTY AND MISLEADING CONDUCT

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
man... you went too far, now you are freely showing your ignorance...

like I said, I've worked in labs, have you?

bird flu is epizootic, and "transmission of the virus from infected birds to humans is inefficient" and the means through which humans become infected is due to the handling of infected poultry.

not because of eating... same thing with swine flu.

the risk of eating pork is getting worms in your brain and that is not swine flu, just in case lol...

LMAO... so now you are trying to tell me bird-eaters do not handle infected poultry? Are you trying to tell me pig farmers don't handle pigs? gimme a break... your kicking straw man ass, but not addressing my assertions at all.

I never said they got it from eating the bird... I said bird eaters as a reference to people who raise and eat birds... pig eaters as well... I'm not talking about people who go down to the supermarket to buy their chicken, pork chops, or chimp meat, lmao... You cannot argue the point so you keep nit-picking things that you think you can... whatever... I'm not going to bother addressing your straw men any longer...

I was saying bird eaters and pig eaters to correspond with the term chimp-eaters to show how foolish it was to paint me as a bigot.
have to spell things out for some of you I guess...

If you say something relevant I'll respond...

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
LMAO... so now you are trying to tell me bird-eaters do not handle infected poultry? Are you trying to tell me pig farmers don't handle pigs? gimme a break... your kicking straw man ass, but not addressing my assertions at all.

I never said they got it from eating the bird... I said bird eaters as a reference to people who raise and eat birds... pig eaters as well... I'm not talking about people who go down to the supermarket to buy their chicken, pork chops, or chimp meat, lmao... You cannot argue the point so you keep nit-picking things that you think you can... whatever... I'm not going to bother addressing your straw men any longer...

I was saying bird eaters and pig eaters to correspond with the term chimp-eaters to show how foolish it was to paint me as a bigot.
have to spell things out for some of you I guess...

If you say something relevant I'll respond...

dude, just stop, it is embarrassing...
really lol

TUNA FLU!

lol...

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
dude, just stop, it is embarrassing...
really lol

no need for you to be embarassed... just stop saying such foolish things..

and BTW, smart guy... one does not have to read very far to discover one most absolutely CAN get bird flu from eating infected meat, if the meat is not properly cooked 170 degrees F. It can also be contracted from bird saliva feces and urine, and from handling infected meat. I can also guarantee you all of the cases of infection were among bird-eaters...

I'll get back to you on the pork... but I'm pretty sure it'll be the same... *edit* it is.. contact with swine and uncooked infected meat can transmit...*

just like chimp eaters handling raw infected meat...

I don't care where you worked at... it doesn't give you expertise to discount easily referenced facts...

You say it is difficult to transmit the virus from bird to human... I agree... The silly part is when you act like the virus stands a better chance of infecting you by contact than by consuming or handling undercooked infected meat... you're arguing so hard you are not even being logical...

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
no need for you to be embarassed... just stop saying such foolish things..

and BTW, smart guy... one does not have to read very far to discover one most absolutely CAN get bird flu from eating infected meat, if the meat is not properly cooked 170 degrees F. It can also be contracted from bird saliva feces and urine, and from handling infected meat. I can also guarantee you all of the cases of infection were among bird-eaters...

I'll get back to you on the pork... but I'm pretty sure it'll be the same... *edit* it is.. contact with swine and uncooked infected meat can transmit...*

I don't care where you worked at... it doesn't give you expertise to discount easily referenced facts...

You say it is difficult to transmit the virus from bird to human... I agree... The silly part is when you act like the virus stands a better chance of infecting you by contact than by consuming or handling undercooked infected meat... you're arguing so hard you are not even being logical...

keep on reading, maybe you will learn something.

and while you are at it, re-read your own argument; which is comparing bird and swine flu to how AIDS arose.

your comparison is simply wrong and unrelated, and shows you do not really know the difference between an endemic virus and something like AIDS, which is unique.

why don't you try to find other examples of a virus arising like you claim AIDS arose?

how many times have you seen an indigenous populations suddenly becoming ill with a virus like AIDS because their food suddenly mutated out of the blue?

:chin:

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
keep on reading, maybe you will learn something.

and while you are at it, re-read your own argument; which is comparing bird and swine flu to how AIDS arose.

your comparison is simply wrong and unrelated, and shows you do not really know the difference between an endemic virus and something like AIDS, which is unique.

why don't you try to find other examples of a virus arising like you claim AIDS arose?

how many times have you seen an indigenous populations suddenly becoming ill with a virus like AIDS because their food suddenly mutated out of the blue?

:chin:

LMAO another straw man... I never said anything at all about anyone's food source mutating...

the ONLY comparison I made was to say that virus in animals can mutate and infect humans...

Then I provided evidence of that (which you thought was the comparison, apparently) No worries, you misunderstood... No shame in it... hope it is clear for you finally.

We'll go back through, JIC...

1. chimp-eaters is not a bigoted reference.
2. virus in animals can mutate and infect humans.
3. everything is not a conspiracy.

it really is simpler than you are trying to make it...

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
LMAO another straw man... I never said anything at all about anyone's food source mutating...

the ONLY comparison I made was to say that virus in animals can mutate and infect humans...

Then I provided evidence of that (which you thought was the comparison, apparently) No worries, you misunderstood... No shame in it... hope it is clear for you finally.

We'll go back through, JIC...

1. chimp-eaters is not a bigoted reference.
2. virus in animals can mutate and infect humans.
3. everything is not a conspiracy.

it really is simpler than you are trying to make it...

you stated that people got AIDS because they were chimp-eaters and not because of AIDS-infected polio vaccines.

your argument is that viruses mutate all the time and this time it was the turn of the chimp-eaters to get sick.

Yes, it is a coincidence that HIV evolved during the time the polio was being removed from the scene... Virus and bacteria have been mutating to overcome immunities for millions of years longer than vaccines have been around... New virus emerge every year... something coincidental is bound to happen.

you stated clearly that chimp-eaters got AIDS because their food source mutated and got them ill.

so much for your beloved "straw-man" term, uh?

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
you stated that people got AIDS because they were chimp-eaters and not because of AIDS-infected polio vaccines.

your argument is that viruses mutate all the time and this time it was the turn of the chimp-eaters to get sick.
let me help you... I stated that:
People got aids because of proximity to infected chimp tissue and not because of polio vaccines. The people with the most chimp-proximity were people who eat chimp. I used a shortcut term that you have decided to harp on, instead of talking about the fact that there is a likely explanation.

Viruses do mutate all the time. every time you have ever been sick with the flu, it was a different mutation of influenza. the seasonal flu is different every year because of these mutations. the HIV virus has mutated since it's discovery...

I guess if you want to simplify being in the wrong place with the wrong chimp at the wrong time as being "their turn" then you could phrase it like you did. I tend not to think in terms of 'turn'... I think more in terms of nature doing what nature does and sometimes shit happens...

There is only coincidental evidence for a vaccine caused HIV, but there is plenty of evidence against it... not the least of which are the facts that the remaining stores of said vaccine were tested and HIV free, and the chimps in the locality where the vaccine was alleged to have been made only carry a strain of SIV genetically unrelated to HIV.

So while the literal meaning of your summary of my statements may not be incorrect, the manner in which you characterize them is inaccurate.

Now for something completely inaccurate:
you stated clearly that chimp-eaters got AIDS because their food source mutated and got them ill.
bullshit.

I never said any such thing... I said a virus which their food source carries mutated... but you knew that

so much for your beloved "straw-man" term, uh?

:dunno:
Seems like to me when you argue shit I never said...
and phrase things I did say so as to change the character of the statement...
just so you'll have a point...

Then you are just setting up straw men to knock down...

I don't love the term, I try to break it up with 'red herring'...
but I guess you gotta try to get a jab in where ever you think you see a chink... :jerkit:

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Yes, it is a coincidence that HIV evolved during the time the polio was being removed from the scene..

btw, that has to be the understatement of the year!

HIV/AIDS not only appeared at the same time polio was being removed; it appeared in the same African regions where initial tests of polio vaccinations were being developed and experimentally tried on hundreds of thousands of the local populations.

you have time, place and a clear relation of polio-vaccines cultured in chimp tissue, you have documentation, even video, and thousands of witnesses.

and you have a clear explanation as to how HIV/AIDS really arose, a SCIENTIFIC explanation.

while on the other hand, the deniers have no real science, they just have a bunch of speculations they cannot possibly prove... do you really think they can trace out of which chimpz AIDS did not arise? come on... how could they if they don't even know out of which chimpz it arose?

if the local chimpz used in the labs had no HIV anyway, how come the same locals got infected by eating the meat of chimpz who indeed had the mutated virus?

so it just so happens the lab was lucky enough to collect wild chimpz that did not have the "mutation", right?

:whistling:

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
if the local chimpz used in the labs had no HIV anyway, how come the same locals got infected by eating the meat of chimpz who indeed had the mutated virus?

so it just so happens the lab was lucky enough to collect wild chimpz that did not have the mutation, right?

Not the same locals...
you are acting as though the village next to the lab was the origin of the outbreak...

let me break it down for you with some c&p =]
The most commonly accepted theory is that of the 'hunter'. In this scenario, SIVcpz was transferred to humans as a result of chimps being killed and eaten or their blood getting into cuts or wounds on the hunter. Normally the hunter's body would have fought off SIV, but on a few occasions it adapted itself within its new human host and become HIV-1. The fact that there were several different early strains of HIV, each with a slightly different genetic make-up (the most common of which was HIV-1 group M), would support this theory: every time it passed from a chimpanzee to a man, it would have developed in a slightly different way within his body, and thus produced a slightly different strain.

An article published in The Lancet in 2004, also shows how retroviral transfer from primates to hunters is still occurring even today. In a sample of 1099 individuals in Cameroon , they discovered ten (1%) were infected with SFV (Simian Foamy Virus), an illness which, like SIV, was previously thought only to infect primates. All these infections were believed to have been acquired through the butchering and consumption of monkey and ape meat. Discoveries such as this have led to calls for an outright ban on bushmeat hunting to prevent simian viruses being passed to humans.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Many people have contested Hooper's theories and insist that local chimps were not infected with a strain of SIVcmz that is closely linked to HIV. Furthermore, the oral administration of the vaccine would seem insufficient to cause infection in most people (SIV/HIV needs to get directly into the bloodstream to cause infection - the lining of the mouth and throat generally act as good barriers to the virus).4

In February 2000 the Wistar Institute in Philadelphia (one of the original manufacturers of the Chat vaccine) announced that it had discovered in its stores a phial of polio vaccine that had been used as part of the program. The vaccine was subsequently analysed and in April 2001 it was announced that no trace had been found of either HIV or chimpanzee SIV.5 A second analysis confirmed that only macaque monkey kidney cells, which cannot be infected with SIV or HIV, were used to make Chat.6 While this is just one phial of many, it means that the OPV theory remains unproven.

The fact that the OPV theory accounts for just one (group M) of several different groups of HIV also suggests that transferral must have happened in other ways too, as does the fact that HIV seems to have existed in humans before the vaccine trials were ever carried out.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran

Not the same locals...
you are acting as though the village next to the lab was the origin of the outbreak...

let me break it down for you with some c&p =]

acting as if?

maybe keep on reading...

all the evidence is there... you are just looking at what you want to look. unlike what the skunkman advices in your sig.

I'm out, my opinion on this matter is clear.

the info is there for anyone to look at.

I'm gone for a smoke and maybe some cheesecake.

be good.

edit: your last cuts and pastes are so nonsensical it is not even funny...

they are in the same league as those who deny air pollution.

but like I said, the science is there explaining the true origins of aids, not some speculative non-sense that only serves to obscure the facts we already have.

C

cork144

you can always tell when sombody is almost desperate to try and be right, they just put so much effort in, they have to be actively building their psycological barrier to sheild them from what they do not want to see,

where as we, just state the fact and let is to its course,

http://www.icmag.com/viewarticle.php?articleid=1037

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
The fact that the OPV theory accounts for just one (group M) of several different groups of HIV also suggests that transferral must have happened in other ways too, as does the fact that HIV seems to have existed in humans before the vaccine trials were ever carried out.

it just so happens that it became Pandemic after the vaccine trials, lol...

pitiful.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
acting as if?

maybe keep on reading...

all the evidence is there... you are just looking at what you want to look. unlike what the skunkman advices in your sig.

I'm out, my opinion on this matter is clear.

the info is there for anyone to look at.

I'm gone for a smoke and maybe some cheesecake.

be good.
During the last few years it has become possible not only to determine whether HIV is present in a blood or plasma sample, but also to determine the particular subtype of the virus. Studying the subtype of virus of some of the earliest known instances of HIV infection can help to provide clues about the time it first appeared in humans and its subsequent evolution.

Four of the earliest known instances of HIV infection are as follows:

A plasma sample taken in 1959 from an adult male living in what is now the Democratic Republic of the Congo.9

A lymph node sample taken in 1960 from an adult female, also from the Democratic Republic of the Congo.10

HIV found in tissue samples from an American teenager who died in St. Louis in 1969.11

HIV found in tissue samples from a Norwegian sailor who died around 1976.12

A 1998 analysis of the plasma sample from 1959 suggested that HIV-1 was introduced into humans around the 1940s or the early 1950s.13

In January 2000, the results of a new study14 suggested that the first case of HIV-1 infection occurred around 1931 in West Africa. This estimate (which had a 15 year margin of error) was based on a complex computer model of HIV's evolution.

However, a study in 2008 dated the origin of HIV to between 1884 and 1924, much earlier than previous estimates. The researchers compared the viral sequence from 1959 (the oldest known HIV-1 specimen) to the newly discovered sequence from 1960. They found a significant genetic difference between them, demonstrating diversification of HIV-1 occurred long before the AIDS pandemic was recognised.

The authors suggest a long history of the virus in Africa and call Kinshasa the “epicentre of the HIV/AIDS pandemic” in West Africa. They propose the early spread of HIV was concurrent with the development of colonial cities, in which crowding of people increased opportunities for transmission. If accurate, these findings imply that HIV existed before many scenarios (such as the OPV and conspiracy theories) suggest.

OK... well that timeline trumps your theories... so...

I'm all done proving my point... Please pass the cheesecake.

C

cork144

i just love how grat3 defends big pharma who love to lock us growers up.
its almost pitiful.

remember how much money they spent to inform the public of the dangers of marijuana grat3, use your head jesus christ and give yourself some credit as a human being, these people have proven already how they dont give a FUCK about us, you seem to think they have the same sort of perceptions as you do, THEY DONT, they want you dead or enslaved, its simple,

C

cork144

and the swine flu breakout was predicted in 1996, what do you want to say about that?

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
i just love how grat3 defends big pharma who love to lock us growers up.
its almost pitiful.

remember how much money they spent to inform the public of the dangers of marijuana grat3, use your head jesus christ and give yourself some credit as a human being, these people have proven already how they dont give a FUCK about us, you seem to think they have the same sort of perceptions as you do, THEY DONT, they want you dead or enslaved, its simple,

Grat3fulH3ad only defends truth, and fight delusion...

take your lies and propaganda words about me and kindly place them in the same hat your head stays in...

Latest posts

Latest posts