What's new

VACCINE-AUTISM DOCTOR GUILTY OF ‘DISHONESTY AND MISLEADING CONDUCT

yeah... that's why I was specific about how many individuals died and how many individuals were crippled... damn percentages... I'm talking about 3,000 dead people how many had to be sick for 3,000 to die is irrelevant...

vaccines save lives.

some vaccines may be unhealthy for a few individuals, but on the whole... vaccination has prevented millions of deaths... that's millions of lives saves...

yes... there may be some dangers associated with some vaccines... but they are overbalanced by far by the millions of people who are alive now who would have died... Hell, if not for the smallpox and polio vaccines 10% of you kids would not even be here to be posting arguments...

Sometimes you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet..

So, what then is the lesser of two evils...
The Hepatitis B virus (2006)
0.6 - 1.0 million carriers die each year
2 billion people alive today have been infected with hepatitis B virus
350 million are chronic carriers, harboring infection in the liver.
Deaths from cirrhosis of liver & primary liver cancer
5 - 10% of adults become chronic carriers
Remainder of adults eliminate virus from the body with no long-term effects.

OR ..

HIV/AIDS virus (2007)
2.0 million HIV/AIDS-related deaths
30 - 36 million living with infection
2.7 million new infections
Largest cause of death from a single pathogen
Sub-Saharan Africa accounts for 75% of AIDS deaths
Surveillance figures are far from complete
Millions to billions of viral genotypes
Antiviral therapies expensive / resistance increasing

Which of these pathogens has a greater negative impact on worldwide human populations? Anyone with two bits of sense can tell you that HIV/AIDs is far more devastating to world populations then Hep B.. The ironic tragedy is that the former could have been prevented by letting the latter run its course.
The point I am getting at it is that the HIV/AIDS epidemic was directly caused by Hep B vaccinations that were carried out from 1978-1981; not by the polio vaccines as originally thought.
Hep B has by no means been wiped out, so this is a purely hypothetical question..
Which is better, a world without Hep B and with HIV/AIDS?, OR a world with Hep B and no HIV/AIDS??
When you destroy the living body of a creature by harvesting organs from still living beings, Karma will destroy the body of the body destroyers.. Causing suffering to other sentient being to alleviate your own suffering, only ends in more suffering. And this is how suffering begets suffering. We tinker with that which we only claim to understand, not knowing if we are inhibiting our own genetic potential in the process. If i had to had faith in one or the other... The minds of men, or the Intrinsic Perfection of my own genetic code, I choose my genome every time!

Latest posts

Latest posts