What's new

VACCINE-AUTISM DOCTOR GUILTY OF ‘DISHONESTY AND MISLEADING CONDUCT

gomer

yeah, I remember polio, specially its vaccines... which thanks to them we have a 'lil something called AIDS.
Then you remember the iron lungs, the leg braces,the wheelchairs and the fear our parents felt for us before the vaccine.

M

mexilandrace

There is no link... there is no vaccine conspiracy... there is NO depopulation conspiracy...

I dated a chick with an autistic daughter. Gorgeous little girl, both of them actually.

I never thought there was a conspiracy, but I do believe that vaccines and many of the other things that make us "civilized" are contributing to any myriad of long term health and mental problems. I think autism is one of those.

When you look at the research, the more "advanced" a society is the higher the instance of autism. That's a pretty clear indicator to me, but I don't think it's any one thing we can point to and say "that causes autism"

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
lol... cause of all the monkeys we vaccinated? :dunno:

time to learn something new then:

http://www.uow.edu.au/~bmartin/dissent/documents/AIDS/

http://www.cbc.ca/documentaries/originofaids/polio.html

btw, r you guys aware how many vaccines work, right? basically, you inject a contaminant into the body and hope its immune system reacts accordingly and becomes immune.
although it does work in many cases, there are times when the immune system is not able to respond accordingly and the organism ends up affected by the vaccine itself.

so many people indeed have had their health affected negatively due to vaccines directly.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
OK I learned that it is a theory based on coincidental timing without much else to support it...

Until the widespread use of the polio vaccine, tens of thousands of children were severely crippled each year and thousands of others died...

Attachments

• images-2.jpeg
    images-2.jpeg
    2.3 KB · Views: 6
C

cork144

lol grat3.

both vaccines were derived from monkey organs, when you stated yourself "lol... cause of all the monkeys we vaccinated?"

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
lol... show evidence other than coincidental... LMAO @ coincidental evidence....

The world is better off because of the polio vaccine... You kiddos with no historical perspective crack me up...
Then you remember the iron lungs, the leg braces,the wheelchairs and the fear our parents felt for us before the vaccine.
gomer, I highly doubt they remember any of it, prolly more like 'read about it'

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Grat3fulh3ad, you did not read all the info, obviously, since there is more than just "coincidental evidence". there is a french documentary on it, in case watching tv is easier than reading all the info.

btw, I never got a polio shot, nor many others. Just like tons of people all over the world who are born daily and do not get any vaccines and grow up healthy.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
:chin:
The oral polio vaccine (OPV) AIDS hypothesis argues that the AIDS pandemic originated from live polio vaccines prepared in chimpanzee tissue cultures and then administered to up to one million Africans between 1957 and 1960 in experimental mass vaccination campaigns.[1][2]
Data from molecular biology and phylogenetic studies contradict the OPV AIDS hypothesis; consequently, scientific consensus regards the hypothesis as disproven,[3][4][5][6] with an article in the journal Nature describing the hypothesis as "refuted".[7]

The OPV AIDS hypothesis has been examined and criticized by members of the scientific and medical communities as being unsupported or directly contradicted by available data, and inconsistent with HIV epidemiology.
In the August 1992 Science, Koprowski, replying to a letter in Science by Tom Curtis, repudiated the OPV AIDS hypothesis, pointing to multiple errors of fact.[29]
In October 1992, the journal Science ran a story titled "Panel Nixes Congo Vaccine as AIDS source," describing the findings of an independent panel which found each proposed step in the OPV-AIDS hypothesis "problematic". The story concluded that:
...it can be stated with almost complete certainty that the large polio vaccine trial... was not the origin of AIDS.[30]

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
btw, I never got a polio shot, nor many others. Just like tons of people all over the world who are born daily and do not get any vaccines and grow up healthy.

because a lot of diseases were all but eliminated from the population through the use of vaccination... duh...

BTW my mother had polio...

I got all my vaccinations and so has my son.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
here is all you need to know: The oral polio vaccine (OPV) AIDS hypothesis argues that the AIDS pandemic originated from live polio vaccines prepared in chimpanzee tissue cultures and then administered to up to one million Africans between 1957 and 1960 in experimental mass vaccination campaigns.

you think they are going to accept the responsibility of their fuck-ups? if you think culturing vaccines in tissue that is contaminated will result in clean vaccines, then why don't you also believe climate change deniers?

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Osterrieth has denied these claims and stated that this work would not have been possible in this laboratory,[27][28] stating that:
at no time did I ever attempt to make cell cultures from chimpanzee tissues. In addition, I wish to state categorically that no poliovaccine was ever produced or could have been produced in Stanleyville, since the facilities were totally inadequate for the production or control of poliovaccine.[20]
In his book, Hooper also stated that Gaston Ninane was involved in using chimpanzee cells to produce vaccine in Congo. Ninane responded to this allegation by stating that he could "categorically deny" ever having tried to make tissue cultures from chimpanzee cells.[11] The people involved in vaccine production and distribution from America state that no vaccine was prepared locally in Congo and that only the CHAT vaccine from America was used. Barbara Cohen, the technician who was responsible for running the American laboratory that produced this vaccine stated:
At no time did I ever receive or work on chimpanzee kidneys, nor to my knowledge cells derived from chimpanzees. I never made, nor do I know of anyone in the lab who made polio vaccine in chimpanzee cells.[20]

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
you think they are going to accept the responsibility of their fuck-ups? if you think culturing vaccines in tissue that is contaminated will result in clean vaccines, then why don't you also believe climate change deniers?

I don't believe Climate Change deniers for the same reason I do not believe the polio vaccine caused AIDS... the science...

funny that you mention it...
Thinking AIDS came from vaccines and denying climate change seem to have a lot in common... both require one to suspend a belief in science in favor of unsubstantiated theory.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
The oldest confirmed sample of human tissue that shows the presence of HIV-1 is an archival sample of plasma collected from an anonymous donor in the city of Leopoldville, Belgian Congo (now Kinshasa) in 1959.[32] Initial phylogenetic analyses, published in 1999, led the researchers to hypothesise that HIV-1 entered, "into the African population not long before 1959."
In 2000, the Royal Society held a meeting to discuss data on the origin of AIDS; the OPV AIDS hypothesis was a central topic of discussion.[33] At this meeting, three independent labs released the results of tests on the remaining stocks of Koprowski's vaccine, which Edward Hooper had demanded in The River. The tests confirmed Koprowski's contention that his vaccine was made from monkey, rather than chimpanzee, kidney, and found no evidence of SIV or HIV contamination... ...Additional epidemiologic and phylogenetic data was presented at the conference which undermined other aspects of the OPV AIDS hypothesis; according to a report in Science, Hooper "did not challenge the results; he simply dismissed them.

The author of one of the studies, evolutionary biologist Edward Holmes of Oxford University, commented in light of the new evidence: "Hooper's evidence was always flimsy, and now it's untenable. It's time to move on."[5] An accompanying editorial in Nature concluded:
The new data may not convince the hardened conspiracy theorist who thinks that contamination of OPV by chimpanzee virus was subsequently and deliberately covered up. But those of us who were formerly willing to give some credence to the OPV hypothesis will now consider that the matter has been laid to rest.[44]
The possibility that chimpanzees found near Kisangani in the Democratic Republic of Congo (formerly Stanleyville) were, indirectly, the true source of HIV-1 was directly addressed in a 2004 study published in Nature. Here, the authors found that while SIV was present in chimpanzees in the area, the strain of SIV infecting these chimpanzees was phylogenetically distinct from all strains of HIV, providing direct evidence that these particular chimps were not the source of HIV in humans.[7]

Last edited:

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Paul Osterrieth is full of it, obviously he is not going to admit what he is responsible for.

Some of the easiest questions that I put to him (such as how many chimpanzees had been used in the course of the polio research at the LMS, and what had eventually happened to those animals) stumped him completely, while others caused him to ponder for lengthy periods before answering. The question that caused him most difficulty was which primate he had been using to make tissue culture in the laboratory, in order to grow his viruses. There was a long pause, and he eventually said that he couldn't remember. I started to prompt him: had he perhaps been using the kidneys of African green monkeys, or chimpanzees? His response to the latter was unexpectedly rapid: "No, no - not chimpanzees."

Later on, after I happened to mention that another virologist, Pierre Lepine, had been using baboons from Africa to make tissue culture during the late fifties, Osterrieth volunteered that "if Pierre Lepine would use [baboon tissue], it's probably likely we did" at the LMS. But his statement was far from convincing.

My question about the chimps had been legitimate, for between 1956 and 1960 over 500 chimps had been utilised at Lindi camp, an experimental chimpanzee holding centre which Osterrieth's boss, the LMS director, Ghislain Courtois, had set up in the rain forest just outside Stanleyville. The avowed reason for establishing this camp had been that it would permit the testing of the experimental OPVs of Polish-American virologist, Hilary Koprowski, and some 400 chimps were used specifically on this polio research. The camp had originally been called the "Mission Courtois-Koprowski"; the local Congolese called it "Camp Polio".

http://www.aidsorigins.com/content/view/201/2/

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
I don't believe Climate Change deniers for the same reason I do not believe the polio vaccine caused AIDS... the science...

funny that you mention it...
Thinking AIDS came from vaccines and denying climate change seem to have a lot in common... both require one to suspend a belief in science in favor of unsubstantiated theory.

what are you degrees in science though?

I've worked in labs, and let me tell you, thinking you can use infected tissue to culture anything and get non-contaminated results, is pretty unrealistic.

anyway, the facts are the facts, the parties responsible for the contamination of the vaccines have been proven to be so, all your claims of denying it come from "studies" funded by the responsible parties, go figure.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
anyway, the facts are the facts, the parties responsible for the contamination of the vaccines have been proven to be so, all your claims of denying it come from "studies" funded by the responsible parties, go figure.

nah... Edward Holmes of Oxford University was willing to believe it, until all the evidence came in... so were lots of scientists... here is eddie Holmes number if you would like to call and ask a real virologist opinion... http://www.cidd.psu.edu/people/ech15

The new data may not convince the hardened conspiracy theorist who thinks that contamination of OPV by chimpanzee virus was subsequently and deliberately covered up. But those of us who were formerly willing to give some credence to the OPV hypothesis will now consider that the matter has been laid to rest.