What's new

Underrated and Overloked Strains

Budelaire

Yes Mighty mite, a super fast bloomer. It probably has some Ruderalis genetics, but what I smoked from his MM strain was pretty good. A definite good strain (and its crosses) for those who brave the outdoors.

Budelaire

I am sprouting some Dutch Treat X Northern Light... Curious to know how it will turn out. Fast outdoor bloomer: September 5-10th.

G

Just to let anyone know who is thinking of the cannabiogen Deluxe mix the description on seedbay is from the first deluxe mix its no longer available. I bought it a week ago and got the latest mix which is :

DX-111017
Panama x Sandstorm
Congo x Congo / Pakistan
Jamaica x Blueberry
Pakistan/Sugarloaf
Jamaica/Capricho

Was slightly disapointed but had an idea i wasnt going to get the ones listed. Plus there should be some pretty tasty crosses in this pack.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Was slightly disapointed but had an idea i wasnt going to get the ones listed. Plus there should be some pretty tasty crosses in this pack"

I´d bet!!
(Congo x Chitral)F2 aka "ConChi" :D

G

hello there :joint:
i have a pack ofcanna delux mix and was told there was a very good chance that there would be a destroyer in there somewhere, i'm guessing this is a pack from the first run of the mix??..
peace :joint:

Budelaire

Neilspotshop: Interesting crosses with a high ratio of Sativa. I hope your crosses are as described.
Raco: very nice bud and exotic! I can just imagine the taste

Gert Lush

Veteran
Farmer John said:
Paradise Seeds Durga Mata is still one of the all time favorites of mine, can't beat that taste. They are a quality seedbank imo..
Yeah, I'll second that.

For an inexpensive seed they're top stuff. Very regular in growth habit, and some charming differences between the phenos. Plus a few really positive surprises which I won't mention right now.

When it comes to cannabis tastes (not smells), I am a bit of a boor, it all tastes pretty samey to me - but the Durga... a real taste pleasure. Leaning on the Afghan-hashy taste side. Wonderful social / philosophical high.
The only reason I'm not growing it ATM is that I grew it all of last year, and have a good stash. Will definitely do it again.

===

I also wouldn't rush to write off KC Brains. Some real gems in there if you can put up with the slight variations. I liked his Bahia Blackhead, and when I crossed it with a C99 I got this wonderful plant, below. Unique smell - myrtle and Med maquis, very subtle, with the hash tasting like chocolate/nougat/fudge. Pretty unique.

I think there's a lot of stuff to be discovered in Brazilian genetics yet!
(Go Zam - rooting for you!) :wink:

mtnjohn

Veteran
somebody mentioned KCBrains...
i grew out bahia blkhead and kc33 and both excellent

i have to admit though that KC's listings of the outside maturation dates were way off.......but
.....they were both kickass smoke...and only very slight variations in the plants i grew

still have some beans left, but dont know if i'll get to em anytime soon
mj

Gert Lush

Veteran
mtnjohn said:
somebody mentioned KCBrains...
i grew out bahia blkhead and kc33 and both excellentj
Nice to see a fellow fan out there.
I want to try his Brazil KC next.
Trouble is, I need 4 more growdrobes! :frown:

mtnjohn

Veteran
hey gert

how about the leaves on the bahia...they were really different than most ive seen
..slim and jagged..very beautifull

have you tried the "33"??? i loved it..

Budelaire

this is a pic of one of my cured buds grown hydroponically. it is a strain called Hawaiian Sativa X Celestial Temple Sativa... Totally Sativa and what a rush!

Budelaire

What a rush for some frost

What a rush for some frost

this is a pic of one of my cured buds grown hydroponically. it is a strain called Hawaiian Sativa X Celestial Temple Sativa... Totally Sativa and what a rush!

gert and mtnjohn, have to agree about the kc strains. ran some of his new stuff, brains damage, brains choice,outside last summer along with mango. got 8 girls out of 10 with the brains damage but 4 of those hermied deep in flower. big plants , heavy yields , i did'nt get to harvest them cause they got ripped. the brains choice looked like it was gonna be special but got ripped also. the mango finished the earliest but i only got 3 girls out of the ten pack, but you guessed it , ripped. got a new spot for this year. just ran out of luck as i had been using old spot for about 5yrs. running leda uno indoors now.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I had great luck with KC's Leda Uno and KC 33 outdoors. First seeds I ever paid for. Agree about finish time though, at least 2 more weeks than stated. Leda is great indoors too. Good smoke for the $.