What's new

Underrated and Overloked Strains

dRbreiT0r

jaharvester said:
Paradise seeds is the most underated seed company out there. Try the Sugar Babe.

i can sign that 2

i have had durga mata, sensi star, sugar babe, nebula, almost all strains of luc. and some of his new strains which are beeing released soon i hope will be great too.

i got 3 packs of feminised seeds of him and 20 are blooming now and not even one male flower seen until now and no bananas (hello dutch passion).
all plants are growing quite the same only small differences between the phenos. nothing negativ at all to say

B

BeAn

Floater.. (again)

Floater.. (again)

Smoke Report from another grower.

Originaly posted by toots..
Floater by Sunycheba

Well I have been waiting to try this strain since it was released and finally I am able to give a smoke report. Genetics are DJ Short's Flo X Jacks Cleaner Blueberry. The top bud was cut at 65 days, almost all cloudy trichomes. The aroma is mostly a cleaner type pungent smell like lemon pine-sol and synthetic fuel mixed together but also with fruity and blueberry undertones. Best way to describe it is a fuel / candy medley of greatness mixed with the new Action figure toy smell. The fuel odor isn't like that of the Diesel strains as it smells more like an oil than gasoline. A very unique smell as it doesn't remind me of any other strain I've tried except the hint of blueberry. The taste reminds of lemon candy and sweetness, hard taste to describe as it is very complex. Now on to the stone, quite unique. I have never personally smoked any herb like Floater, the quality of the high is fantastic to say the least. I can slowly feel slight pressure come into my head and eyes and at first its quite pleasant and comforting, but as the high progresses my body slowly numbs and feels tingly and my whole body together seems to "hum". Heart rate goes up a good bit but the effect is not super racy.
I then feel as if I'm in another world because objects appear glossy and more 3D like as in a computer game, inanimate objects seem to have energy running through them. My head feels like its flying and although If I sit still my body feels as if its numbed and down but also up at the same time like my body doesn't feel gravity so to speak. When I sit and stare straight ahead watching the road from a distance vehicles look like ants as if they are being projected some how at a slightly different frame rate on a projector screen. Smoking a good bit of floater can give quite a trippy experience. I can say honestly I've never smoked anything that mimics those effects and it is truly unique. I will never let go of this strain and now I'm super excited to collect more of TGA's strains. I recommend Floater to any stoner.
^^ Does that not sound like some awesome herb??
817132FLcloseup3.jpg

^^ Floater @ 26 days.. (this pic has been posted way to much now.. lol..)

G

Reeferman's Butterscotch Hawaiian. One of the best I've had and completely overlooked.

Budelaire

Hawaiian Sativa X Celestial Temple Sativa. I was lucky to have both phenos. The Hawaiian Sativa pheno is low odor, much like a faint lemon/pineapple scent. The rush is a stellar, soaring, uplifting, mood enhancing, totally high and no couchlock. humm Pure sativa rush for 2 hours. a bit racy but no paranoia. C.T.S. are still available at Federation. I will inbreed soon a male to a female from this 100 % sativa Hybrid. I'll have seeds to give to my daughters and their children, once 18 of age lolll

Bubblefunk from BCSC is pretty damm good. Or atleast the pheno I was getting was. It was from upstate NY. It's NLxBubbleberry?? It was covered in shiny trics and had a sweet berry aroma. It was a pretty down high (which for the most part i love) but not I'll check you out in a couple of hours type of high. I was lucky enough to find some seeds in a batch that I was able to get from a friend. It was grown in a room with some Elvis, it was pollinated either by the Elvis or it self pollinated. But either way I gave the beans to a friend and 3 out of 3 seeds were female. Three distict phenos all with wide fans and thick stalks. The best pheno had pink pistils when dried and smelled of a disturbingly lovely rotten fruit smell. Some of the best herb I've smoked in my time as a avid smoker. The bad thing was he didn't have enough room to keep cuts so when she got cut down that was that :badday: Well didnt mean to write all that, but wanted to say that the Bubblefunk from BCSC is pretty good all around.
Peace:joint:

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
How about adventure mixes in general?

For the cost and all of the favorable posts it seems that they are a steel.

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
great point bacchus, i think the mountain mix that legends is selling right now might be one of the best mixes out, check out the mountain mix guys it has sweet skunk, red eyed bride, biker bob, flo, cheese, blueberry, sweet pink grapefruit and who know what else in there, guaranteed to get a few moms at least out of a 10 pack. check it out on the bay for 40 bucks. these strains all go for 100 plus. peace and smoke and keep em coming.

Truth

Another underrated strain is top44. the stuff looks like a hash plant when it is matured. not only do you get trichomes on the larger leafs, but you also get tichomes on leaf stems and the main/branch stems themselves(scrape off gently!) Skunk X Viking can't go wrong. They don't finish in 44 days, but they do finish at around day 50-60. The main pheno's are sativa dominant and take longer, but the skunk dom stay very short, bud profusely and quickly. I've gotten bag buds of top44 before and it is pure dank, just as good as any...or better.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Paradise Seeds Durga Mata is still one of the all time favorites of mine, can't beat that taste. They are a quality seedbank imo..

FIREGOD

ANYTHING FROM FEDERATION SEED COMPANY!!!!
THESE GUYS ARE WAY OVERLOOKED USUALLY!!!!
GREAT STRAINS THAT IF a dutch seed company would sell they would go for alot higher $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
look into them,,,,,i have always been impressed with their unique-ness and quality!!!!!

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i saw another variety pack that sparked my interest. it is the cannabiogen variety pack. go check it out on seedbay. here is what they say:
Description:
Breeder: CannaBioGen
This unique breeders mix offers many possibilities for experimentation and hibridization between the diferent genotypes in the landrace varieties.

The F1's within the mix are from CannaBiogen's F1 collection, the result of hibridizations from their meticulously selected parental lines.

Malaca Thai Pura

Jamaica Blue Mountain

Nigeria/Manali x Afghanistan

Brasil/Colombia x India Norte

Northern Lights x Colombia/Manali

15 seeds

for breeding how can you beat it?

Budelaire

FireGod Yes, I am confirming that Federation strains are underrated and since I have one of their strains growing and smoking, they got their hands on fabulous genetics.

ft100 There is some very interesting Sativa landraces in your description... I could just imagine the taste of each one. Like a fine porto! LOL

Drug Tito

No one mentioned KC Brains -been on market for over a decade ,and still no one mentioned any of his strains...KC33 ,KC36,and many others he has ...
anyway i havent grew HIS strain but i did get a cross in seed form from BIO-BIZZ,
KC33 x Skunk.Very good yielder and really strong potency,with fruity (citrus)sweet taste.
one plant,turned into flower afther 4 week veg time,finished in 63 days,yielded 160 g dry under 400w hps.
cheers!

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CGB´s Taskenti ,MNS Masterkush/Skunk , anything with a BlueMountain sativa in it[ jamaican ... , ] , maybe Zamalito can chirp in with some stunning brazil landrace sats ... :yummy:

Fj

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Farmer John said:
Paradise Seeds Durga Mata is still one of the all time favorites of mine, can't beat that taste. They are a quality seedbank imo..
Hi FJ,
I agree with you...Durga Mata is very good :wink:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ft100 said:
i saw another variety pack that sparked my interest. it is the cannabiogen variety pack. go check it out on seedbay. here is what they say:
Description:
Breeder: CannaBioGen
This unique breeders mix offers many possibilities for experimentation and hibridization between the diferent genotypes in the landrace varieties.

The F1's within the mix are from CannaBiogen's F1 collection, the result of hibridizations from their meticulously selected parental lines.

Malaca Thai Pura

Jamaica Blue Mountain

Nigeria/Manali x Afghanistan

Brasil/Colombia x India Norte

Northern Lights x Colombia/Manali

15 seeds

for breeding how can you beat it?

Colombia/Manali....well.that´s "Capricho",one of the parents of Sugarloaf
kaiki gifted me a bag of Capricho,last year...simply awesome! :D

VictoryGardener

holy hell
uderrated? two come to mind.. and I love them both

mighty mite

cream sodica

especially the cream sodica.. it has so much potential to bring wonderful flavor and aroma to a stronger strain that complement each other