What's new

Underrated and Overloked Strains

Greens

Budelaire said:
this is a pic of one of my cured buds grown hydroponically. it is a strain called Hawaiian Sativa X Celestial Temple Sativa... Totally Sativa and what a rush!

Yeah, that looks like an awesome sativa! Are the beans available anywhere still? Isn't that one of "Federations" strains?

Greens

looks like emery seeds cataloge with a different name to all the seed companies, bought the hawwaiin/island sweet skunk from them back around 97 but it looks like their inventory hasn't been updated since 2000. i would be worried about germ rates.

masterlow37

Veteran
bigbluedog360 said:
looks like emery seeds cataloge with a different name to all the seed companies, bought the hawwaiin/island sweet skunk from them back around 97 but it looks like their inventory hasn't been updated since 2000. i would be worried about germ rates.
Amen !

Budelaire

More Pics of Hawaiian Sativa x C.T.S.

More Pics of Hawaiian Sativa x C.T.S.

I am now at 2 weeks into flowering. This girl is blooming so fast!

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BlackDomina, it shure dont get the attention it used to. always been a winner.

budboy

Anything from Gooeybreeder! His NCG is stunning!

Anything from Gooeybreeder! His NCG is stunning!

He sells over at BB and his stuff rocks hard! It's so resiny that it just melts in the bowl. He does others too.
Here's a pic from BB. Gooeybreeder Kicks ass!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
did heavens stairway go down with cbay and is cbay still going i been out of the loop for awhile? I grew out KC brains the KC36 grew huge hermied 3 weeks in. and grew out a leda uno x ice not bad it seemed to dry really fast and taste kinda dry harsh. decent odor. wouldnt doit again though. No more Kc brains ever for me. but id have to say AK48 is underated it was sticky icky as hell lung buster real lemony pinesol smell
tasted good mixed with a local skunk. Anyhow good thread keep it going BUMP.. peace..

sack

Gypsy has a number of vendors whose seeds are for sale, but that you never hear any reports about.....(Black Label, High Quality)...any jewels there?

G

my friend got a wicked ww that was lengthy and had long thin fingered leaves and produced a bunch of pinecone type buds. The smell was stink beyond like couldnt hide a gram in your car if you tried the smell would escape. Lime green and so frosty and lit me to the moon. I got some seeds from it and they were really dark ass seeds compared to others. I think i have one of its babies goin right now. Theres probably numerous amzing strains out there it just depends on who obtains them and if they go about preserving the genetics.

G

OG bub said:
BlackDomina, it shure dont get the attention it used to. always been a winner.

we've been trying to grow it... twice we started 2 seeds, both times they sprouted, and both times they have been fuckin males... i have heard good things about the strain, but luck has not been with us ... yet...

:joint: :joint:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Reservoir - Apollo Mist
Chimera - Mental Floss
DJ Short - Flo

The AM is some damn nice herb. :yummy: I've not grown MF, but what I've smoked of Mopple's was some of the best I've smoked. :yes:

HashCat

hey ft100...one of my alltime favs. is PurpleSkunk x Dutchtreat from east island seeds.check them out man,great for the money!!!

peace,HC

Budelaire

3 weeks old - Celestial-Ecuadorian/Hawaiian - cross of 2 pure sativas

3 weeks old - Celestial-Ecuadorian/Hawaiian - cross of 2 pure sativas

Hawaiian Sativa x Celestial Temple Sativa - 3 weeks into flowering - SCROG / Hydroponic. Thanks Federations !

G

CaptainJack said:
Hawaiian Sativa.
period.

5538kona_golden_foxtail-thumb.JPG

nuff said.
anything hawaiian is verrry niiiiiiii

-Borat

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a while back i did g13haze x nycd soma seeds, it was very good i didnt keep a mother to my regret
havent heard of many people grow it but those who have loved it

Last edited:

Budelaire

Cloning some Hawaiian Sativa

Cloning some Hawaiian Sativa

I smoked my last gram of NYC Diesel BX 2.5 yesterday... I grew it more than a year ago and cured it for 6 months and now there is no more... nice gazoline/pineapple/nutmeg/cinnamon taste. Well I can just wait for my Hawaiian sativa cross to finish flowering, in, I'd say, last week of May. I'll keep the pics coming in as the pure sweet and sour sativa buds grow larger...

This is it, the original from seeds. Right now, I grow its clone.

rastaozzy

cream sodica

cream sodica

i used to grow this strain and loved the taste but havent been able to get it in canada since hs went down, does anyone know where i can get cream sodica in canada still ? any reply is greatly appreciated respect to all of you rasta ozz

G

Nobody ever talks about growdoc and his fucking amazing strain Bubbledust! Or any growdoc strain. They are all overlooked. Everybody talks about kush and diesel these days so strains that are better like bubbledust dont get the street cred it should have.