What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Prices

Chrondiddle O

Veteran
I've seen the most amazing 'African bush' style herb recently.

Not dusty and brown,but sticky and green,flat-pressed buds with a few seeds.

£60 a ounce and it's pretty good stuff.

stoneruk

Round my way its £10 a gram oz 180 to 240 depending who you know, i hate buying it when I can just grow my own still learning but getting there

Green81

Veteran
I've seen the most amazing 'African bush' style herb recently.

Not dusty and brown,but sticky and green,flat-pressed buds with a few seeds.

£60 a ounce and it's pretty good stuff.

Yea I've seen the same stuff and been told it's outdoor Cali weed beings shipped over, you can imagine my reaction! :) especially as the price they were asking was in the skunk region. Had me in stitches.

Rufusdoofus

Wow crazy prices on this thread

I'm north west and there's loads of grows round here

People seem to offload stuff at 120 a ounce in bulk, sometimes some really nice stuff as well but it's always bloody blues, cheese, amnesia or blue cheese

To buy single ounces of blues or amnesia it's about 180 or so

That trickles down to 1.8g for 20 quid that the street kids sell it for

Not bought any in 10 years tho, I couldn't bring myself to haha

Rufusdoofus

And just wait for the new strain. Cheese x Amnesia...
Hahahaha!

Lol

Blue cheeseneezia

That should cover all bases

I had a look at a box of blues last week, was hilarious, it was basically critical mass with an ounce of blues mixed in for the smell lol

On another note and I never thought I would ever say this - GH exodus cheese actually is a decent representation of cheese ... Just cut down my first crop of it, was a freebie 5 pack from Franco and it's really good !!! Better than most of the cheese I see round here anyway

hazyfontazy

Veteran
after witnessing the results from gh seeds ,,,the bullshit and propaganja is untrue,,,my friend has been growing gh for his last 4 crops and everyone has been stella and a keeper ,,the super lemon grows superbly and his latest white lemon is exceptionally good :biggrin:

Rufusdoofus

after witnessing the results from gh seeds ,,,the bullshit and propaganja is untrue,,,my friend has been growing gh for his last 4 crops and everyone has been stella and a keeper ,,the super lemon grows superbly and his latest white lemon is exceptionally good :biggrin:

I've heard good things about the white lemon also

I've just finished a run of money makers, terrible name but really good weed, like critical mass but with a more fruity sour smell

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
just looking through the fridge for summat else and found these... *chortle*

picture.php

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
lol no mate, it's unlikely they'll ever see the light of day... you never know though, if Im feeling daft one day I might run them for a laugh ;)

mack 10

Veteran
Mango.. Wha ha ha.
That's the worst cut ever.
? ( at least in veitbong hands)

So bland, pulled at 7 weeks and trimmed with a hoover.
5k is pushing it, should be like £500... lol.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's all about 6.2 here for anything 1/2 decent people like to make the money or sit on it sell it in grams, import or uk grown stuff go's for about 6.2 up to 7+ if its averagely trimmed uk and has all its heads on it. batches will have their own prices if it's weak your not getting 170's. This is the prices you pay on a box usually but singles are anywhere from 170-240 and up. I do see stuff going @ 120 but it is chopped early or stolen.. They try sell the viet in grams here..

Low grade Bubble here moves in grams for £10 and if you can get oil it's about £40a G. I keep getting asked for it but I don't mess around. I get asked for oil cos my weed stands it's own market with more heads than the rest and they want some decent oil...

There are fellas selling shake and trim on the pound that I know of it's about 250 per 1/4lb wet..

theherbalizor

Veteran
I have a mate who is moving near on hundred grams of shatter down this way a week at £70 a gram. Proper purged and made in a closed loop system. Not a fan of oil myself. But apparently it's good stuff....

Else we are looking at 6 a box for fairly good. 7s for real good. 4 for import lemon or amo. 2.8 for viet crap.