What's new

UK Prices

SativaBreather

Veteran
nice info buddy
if you wanna see some amazing outdoor growing in the uk look up buddymate's work in the 2014 uk outdoor thread - he put out 4000 plants and did amazingly

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice info buddy
if you wanna see some amazing outdoor growing in the uk look up buddymate's work in the 2014 uk outdoor thread - he put out 4000 plants and did amazingly

hey buddy,,nice words,,,
as sat breather says above,,,,
if you know our climate then buddymates grows are even more epic imho,,,,,peace and regards 944s2:tiphat:

leyus

North East I don't buy I grow my own but recently I visited my friends and they were paying 10 for 1 g and were happy with it :D Weed was at best mid grade.

I spoke with my other mate they said if you get ounce shwag is 120 and mid grade (to me it is still shwag) is 150.

I don't know why people pay that for such rubbish but well..... Grow your own is best advice.

sandsmp81

Veteran
North East I don't buy I grow my own but recently I visited my friends and they were paying 10 for 1 g and were happy with it :D Weed was at best mid grade.

I spoke with my other mate they said if you get ounce shwag is 120 and mid grade (to me it is still shwag) is 150.

I don't know why people pay that for such rubbish but well..... Grow your own is best advice.

I think the prices went crazy after all that Dutch import with glass in it was coming over about 5 odd years ago and there was a massive drought.

Also demand far outweighs supply and Britain is a hub of really shit quality drugs that people will continue to buy without complaining about them.

SativaBreather

Veteran
you're bang on sands
that fucking drought of 08? was it?
shit went downhill from there, tonnes of spray from those dutch twats followed by escalating prices
i was like wtf when the price went to 4 quid on the box then every 6 months carried on going up a monkey
remember when it was 8's? lol i knew some charging 85's. i never paid more than 7's even at the height

leyus

I hope I will never have to buy weed again unless it is legal and I fill price and quality is right at the same time. My friends check weight of £10 bag they brought when I was visiting and they were happy it was full 1 g. They said once they got 0.5 for £10 and bags being under 1 g for £10 is a common thing.

@large

They said once they got 0.5 for £10 and bags being under 1 g for £10 is a common thing.

I wouldn't buy a deal like that on general principle. If the punters keep on accepting those kind of weights, greedy bastards will keep right on knockin it out for those prices..

seems like there is loads of herb around all the time .. at least here in the north west , so i dont understand the argument that demand outstrips supply ..

i'd guess its the millions of relatively new smokers that accept the daft prices coz they never known any different ..

anyone ?

leyus

I wouldn't buy a deal like that on general principle. If the punters keep on accepting those kind of weights, greedy bastards will keep right on knockin it out for those prices..

seems like there is loads of herb around all the time .. at least here in the north west , so i dont understand the argument that demand outstrips supply ..

i'd guess its the millions of relatively new smokers that accept the daft prices coz they never known any different ..

anyone ?

Personally I've been smoking for over 16 years and occasionally bought some, quality was good weight varied. Most of my smoking time I've been growing.

My mates are not really new smokers. Rather opposite. North West with Manchester being UK's capitol of growing have probably way better supply then North East. I used to live in south east it was also way better then here in terms of weight and quality then here. Although demand there seems massive. Everyone was smoking even on the streets there was plenty of people with joints in their hands.

@large

Manchester being UK's capitol of growing have probably way better supply then North East. .

Had no idea manc is considered the u.k. capital of growing ..

i think pretty much anywhere in england is better supplied than up in geordie land lol ..

i did a couple of years up in durham in early 00s and remember how hard it was to get hold of *any* droogs , let alone good quality.

i know i'm generalizing quite a bit !

B

buddymate

North West with Manchester being UK's capitol of growing have probably way better supply then North East.
Your right,I know guys in the north-east who are supplied from the north-west,never really understood it though with the availability of cheap housing and rents in the north-east.

leyus

I have no idea why is this the case I am just lucky to have my own and not be part of this bad supply/quality/prices circle.

Exactly buddymate, there should be more grow ops then in Manchester and Birmingham around here, property market is so low here that cost should be also way lower. I guess we simply don't have many growers around here or something. Personally I've no idea.

sandsmp81

Veteran
you're bang on sands
that fucking drought of 08? was it?
shit went downhill from there, tonnes of spray from those dutch twats followed by escalating prices
i was like wtf when the price went to 4 quid on the box then every 6 months carried on going up a monkey
remember when it was 8's? lol i knew some charging 85's. i never paid more than 7's even at the height

It all went to shit around then yeah.....I knew several tokers that just gave up after that and never bothered again.

MJBadger

Veteran
It all went to shit around then yeah.....I knew several tokers that just gave up after that and never bothered again

Someone I knew was smoking that silica dusted shit & refused to believe is was dusted till I showed him how to test it . Just pinch a bit of bud between the teeth then lightly grind teeth , if it feels gritty/sandy then it`s shagged . He never bought another bad one .

sandsmp81

Veteran
Someone I knew was smoking that silica dusted shit & refused to believe is was dusted till I showed him how to test it . Just pinch a bit of bud between the teeth then lightly grind teeth , if it feels gritty/sandy then it`s shagged . He never bought another bad one .

That was the exact test the Germans told me to do soon as I saw any henry's that looked small for their weight.

I wonder what damage that shit has done to some people.

yts farmer

Veteran
if you smoked it in spliffs you didnt even need to chew the bud.

once you started to smoke the stuff some of those tiny silica beads always got into your mouth and then you'd start wondering how you got sand in your mouth.

thanks to icmag i saw the thread about it well before i saw any of the sprayed bud and i even told all my toker mates what to look out for and to pass the info to all tokers they knew.

but you always get 1 friend that dont heed the advice even me pointing it out what he was smoking the first time he still bought some when he couldnt get any:crazy:

peace.

It seems obvious to me that once our hobby is legalised, regulated for commercial growth and public consumption and taxed it will cease to be a viable option as a cash crop for all but commercial producers.

Hegemonies will not let the means of production remain in the hands of the people, look what happened to Hip Hop/rap music.

De-criminalisation is the way forward.

LATTLAY FOTTFOY

MJBadger

Veteran
once you started to smoke the stuff some of those tiny silica beads always got into your mouth and then you'd start wondering how you got sand in your mouth

When you got poison floating around it makes perfect sense to me to test it before rolling it up .

MJBadger

Veteran
Blue Cheese , £65 a Farmer , bud is in very short supply round here , guess there has been a few busts .

SoufLondon

BHO is rare, but have seen it being sold for £60 a gram, farcical!

Pressed dry sift can be found for 45-50 quid a g if you know who to talk to.

Extracts (decent ones anyway) are rare in the UK in my experience, if you're selling you can pretty much charge what you want because of the huge hype created by american "dabs" and such