What's new

UK Outdoor Growing 2010

C

Ch@ppers

Hey Rampant, good to see you're still around man.

Next up, my very own Autoflowering Haze! I'm very proud of this and it would never have come about had Zed not planted the idea in my head. I hope I can send some beans his way soon.

There's 2 phenos in my Auto Haze...one slightly more Indica than the other (from the Auto AK47 I suppose) but both taste the same. Like the Auto AK47 I just posted, these are the same age (about 30 days) and they should start to really pack on the buds in another week or two, they veg quite a lot before flowering really kicks off.

picture.php

picture.php

The more Haze-y phenotype is my favourite just because...sativas are incredibly beautiful! I expect the fatter pheno to become rarer and rarer as the breeding continues.

Ch@ppers

C

Ch@ppers

Introducing...

Introducing...

And I've left my most exciting post for last...

This is the culmination of 5 years of work. I've heard it said that it couldn't be done or that it was simply too difficult...

Well it was difficult but as you can see, it is possible and as far as I'm aware, these are the only ones of their kind in the world...

It gives me great pleasure to introduce to you all...

The Autoflowering Hawaiian Webbed Indica! :jump:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I actually had my first Auto Webbed Indica in May of 2009 but this is the first generation that I can honestly say is 100% auto and 100% webbed.

Ch@ppers

liquidlight

Now Ch@ppers are you sure thats not nettles you're growing there?! :D No i believe you! Flippin amazing!

I read your stuff about 16/8 not too long ago. I'll certainly do it if ever i grow any autos. But would not ordinary strains also do well in veg under this regime? I'm a firm believer in a good nights sleep.
I'm growing some F1s this year too which i havn't actually grown many of in the past and i'd agree with you there too about vigour. Some F2s and beyond can grow painfully slowly sometimes.

Karma Train looks absolutely beautiful TPS!!

Harold ... i very nearly went with tubes in the ground this year myself, but settled in the end with the funnel idea.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Wow Ch@ppers, that is truly amazing, legendary, what does the Hawaiian Webbed Indica Stealth Nettle smoke like ?

:tiphat:

wotamess

ch@ppers! 'ello 'ello :yes:

so you pissed off the euro coppers with your big ganja plants eh?? lol... good to have you back :yes:

i've sent out a heap of seeds i made from your/zeds stock... any info woould be great...

i made them all using a selected auto mtf dad:

auto mtf x auto mtf

auto biddy x auto mtf

auto 'mix' x auto mtf.

i also pollenated zeds auto indica (kept going by minime) with the auto mtf.

cool the thread moving nicely

-wam-

MJBadger

Veteran
The Autoflowering Hawaiian Webbed Indica!

No wonder your smiling , some really nice work & plenty of good advice . Like you said thats down to trial & error & experience & you deserve the rewards for it .

Stay green .

ps , i asked b4 but nobody answered . How do you post a bigger pic ? I have tried a search on here & found no actual instructions (that i can find) .

liquidlight

MJB ... what i do is this (probably the long way but just how i've always done it):

In my gallery i right click on a thumbnail of a pic i want to post and go to 'properties' and highlight and 'copy' the path/address of the photo. Then in my post i click 'insert image' and paste that path/address in the box that pops up.

I notice you've been posting thumbs. Well the only difference between a thumb and full size photo is that the path/address of a thumb has /thumbs/ in it.

So all you need to do to post a full size pic is delete the /thumbs/ part of the path/address. OK?
:)

I have a forum type question also. How do i send a private message to someone here? All i can see is a place to leave a 'visitor message' but they are not private. Do i need to add someone as a 'contact' first? Hows it done?

Hey i posted this pic of the mini greenhouse i found in Wilkinsons for £10
mini_greenhouse.jpg

Well i was in a pound shop (i think it was poundstrecher) the other day, and they a very similar desighn but about three times the size for £12.50. These things are getting cheaper and cheaper it seems!

BONGSMOKE

Hey Ch@ppers great to have you back bro!!

I'm guessing a lot of my plants have your hand in them so what do you think so far of the plants i've got? They do imo look very nice and a good size...i just hope the smoke will be good as this is the main area that has let down AF plants in the past. Well the ones i've grown/smoked anyway!

Welcome to the thread stj :yes: Your plan is sound. I think the main reason not a lot of people do this is due to having to make sure you get the cover on/off at the same time each day...even a couple of weeks can become a chore. I remember doing this a few years ago with a amnesia haze x cindy99 and it did go well. Indoor buds grown with outdoor sun...yum!

Got some Karma Train now nearly done indoors...ramps was asking me about her so i thought i'd take a couple of pics..now this is one plant that would yield well outdoors..she can get very chunky :dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

Damn wind has put off my sea fishing trip :-( Hopefully tho it will settle and i'll be able to go thurs or fri. Will be going carp fishing tonight if the trip is off till friday..

Peace all :)
wow! really good work tps,,good to see evryone looking GREEN,,had some dramas this end wiv me gorrila,but still got a plot in me yard,will get some pics soon,,got 5 mazar blueberry that are ready in 3 weeks,they are monsters leaves a foot wide,sea of green,feminised,,one of the girls tryed to turn into a man,,hehe,,got a nycd loving it outside & clones from the sisters ouside,got one left on me gorrilla patch had to stick chicken wire around it,,to save..:laughing:,,i will get some pics ..3 weeks :dance013:

C

Ch@ppers

Like you said thats down to trial & error & experience & you deserve the rewards for it

Thanks very much but trial and error had NOTHING to do with it! Ever since I started creating my own strains I've been keeping records and I've developed a formula/algorithm that I now refer to when developing or improving a strain.

My formula/algorithm takes the guess work out of breeding and the Auto Hawaiian Webbed Indica is the justification I needed to confirm that it works!

Anyway, it's quiet in here again so here's some pics of last years harvest...

Here's some Auto haze buds from last season, as you can see it's been lightly seeded...can't wait to smoke that again.

picture.php

And my (non auto) Black Haze from last season. These pics were taken in December so they'd been curing for some time...the Black Haze is a beautiful strain that I hope to perfect over the next few years.

picture.php

Ch@ppers

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Hi there guys!

Hi there guys!

It such a pleasure to see this thread growing by the day and even better to see all those beautifull plants thriving under the british Sun!

Impressive work Ch@ppers!
Is your work&algorithm a secret are do you share it with a few:)
In anycase just keep doing it because the results speak for themselves. Respect mate:ying:

Cant go without sharing a couple of pics from the few ones yet in my backgarden.

Here´s the HfH shaddy corner
Even without almost any direct Sun they look like this, but no sex yet:comfort:

picture.php

picture.php

ArnesCheese#1 not showing sex yet but becoming quite a monster
picture.php

picture.php

MJBadger

Veteran
It`s growing

It`s growing

Hi all , the plants are packing it on with this B B Q weather , thankfully i can water these when needed . The AK clones have a very easily shown increase in size visable by the pallet height . All the others have grwn & are looking very good .

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=19017&pictureid=426875

some of zeds AAH , the F1`s are definately the biggest nearly a foot above the F2`s .
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=19017&pictureid=426878
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=19017&pictureid=426877
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=19017&pictureid=426876

liquid thanks for the reply . You need 50 posts to PM , all visitor messages can be seen by everybody . PM`s cannot be seen by visitors but may be viewed by people behind the scenes as well as the recipient of the PM .

Stay green .

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
you need 50 posts and 7 days membership before you are allowed to use the pm system.

an easy way to post pig pics is to go to advanced answer post page from there click the button for albums, when you select any pic in the album section the big pic has the http addy of the large pic in the lower of the 2 available urls under the full size version of the pic. if you copy and past the lower url into a thread you get a full size pic. the lower url includes the [ img ] tags. insert picture is only for small pics the button above for forum albums will allow you to get the urls with img tags of the big versions.

liquidlight

Thanks everyone for the rep', I just realised/remembered about rep' tonight and saw that you guys had all given me a bit so i'm feeling all loved up and at home now :)

Ch@ppers are you gonna be making any of your varietys available via retail at any time? ...Perhaps via lowlife?
I keep looking at your auto webbed indica .. the group shot. They look so healthy and stocky and ... nettly! And about the 'improved autoAK' ... that's good work! Your auto haze and black haze just look like a killer to me ... nice foxtail frostyness!!

Oh also, i'd like to use a custom avatar but i cant see a way to link to or upload one? Any ideas?

MJBadger

Veteran
So where is big green budder and zed then anyway? ...MJBadger?

Oh also, i'd like to use a custom avatar but i cant see a way to link to or upload one? Any ideas?

Liquid , again 50 posts b4 you can gain a custom avatar , just clk on my ic to avatar link .

I spoke to zed a couple of days ago about his AK line , he removed everything from his grow & in the process of sterilising the whole thing . Finally found where the virus has come from so that problems sorted . He`s been real busy with his new job but will be back on line .
BGB`s on another site i believe , i have a couple of his strains going here & i`m trying to get in touch with him , if you have any of your old mates on e-mail they may be able to tell you more .

gaiusmarius , thanks for the info , i tried liquids advice & ended up with the link posted instead . I deletet thumbs from addy but maybe i should have left the No; after thumbs ?

Stay green .

liquidlight

Liquid , again 50 posts b4 you can gain a custom avatar , just clk on my ic to avatar link
Good job i spent some time last night ramping up my posts then! No rubbish though ... real responses and genuine input. :)

i tried liquids advice & ended up with the link posted instead
Yeah i noticed ... the path/address of your photos appear rather different than mine? ... perhaps you need to add the bits?

harold

f-ing bunnys munched 5 more of my autos....... the death rate has been awful this year, only about 10 left from 66 plants! i thought i had found the hole? i dont understand how they are getting in.... ive seen a big field mouse, would he munch my ganja stems?

i dont think a bunny would be able to squeeze through one these holes? its the standard fencing you see every where, its the heavy stuff.

smokeymacpot

Veteran
f-ing bunnys munched 5 more of my autos....... the death rate has been awful this year, only about 10 left from 66 plants! i thought i had found the hole? i dont understand how they are getting in.... ive seen a big field mouse, would he munch my ganja stems?

i dont think a bunny would be able to squeeze through one these holes? its the standard fencing you see every where, its the heavy stuff.

they like to dig underneath the fencing to get in. from what ive experienced, its the little rabbits doing it, so the gaps only need to be 2-3inches. what about doing an L shape of fencing around your existing fencing?

Latest posts

Latest posts