What's new

UK Outdoor Growing 2010

liquidlight

Ch@ppers - your Black haze, ... does it take long to flower or not?

whats a realy good auto for scotland ?
I'm not very knowledgeable on auto varietys, but i'd think that with such a short growing season, that whether you're in Scotland or Cornwall would make very little difference. There are sooo many different varietys now.

My personal experience of 'femaleseeds.nl' is that they are the only people to completely screw up NL#5 to the point where you get a different 'pheno' for every seed
Oh i doubt they're the ONLY people to mess with NL#5 and get varied results. Imagine all the breeders over the years who have tried to recreate NL#5 as a seedline and got 'different phenos' (i don't think it's fair to say phenotype without growing out loads of seeds ... even within a phenotype there are individuals) People like phenos anyway... they get to choose something they like.
Their Easy sativa and Maroc varietys are really popular and great prices.

I have a love hate relationship with 'Cheese'. I love the strength and taste ... it's unmistakeable, ... even just looking at the colour of the bud you can say "That's Cheese."
But i don't find the high very refined or balanced and i've often described it as a 'baseball bat around the head', and i also find the high fairly short-lived too. There are always things i'd prefer to smoke ... usually haze or kush hybrids. But i still get excited when the cheese enters the room. :) Good luck with it outdoors, I'd expect a harvest around mid october or a little later maybe.

Some Others Pic [RSC]

Some Others Pic [RSC]

therealseedcompanykeral.jpg

therealseedcompanynepal.jpg

T

tricky

well i'm gonna start an auto phsco cheese project just for fun and my bro :bump:

minime

esbens

esbens

still waiting for some of esbens plants to show sex--
not sure what they are some are female no idea yet on the others ill let them go and see

will cull males when they show

minime

esbens females---i was gonna put them out but things dont allways go to plan so ill keep them---most of esbens females wear put out in mat not yet seen them---but this scorching dry weather is worrying to say the least ----what will be will be

all in all well happy with esbens strain high female ratio---70% female looking forward to trying the bud
stay safe all

rocket high

Veteran
looking good minime all's good and green ..are you growing in northen europe?..am in scotland which is a challenge in it's self lol .....not good weather at the moment :(

is that a play park next to your girl's lol

esbens strain's look like they would do real well in scotland ... :)

minime

the misses cant haVe children so i done it to wind her up

zeds fon would do u just fine in scotland

are you growing in northen europe?..no

rocket high

Veteran
the misses cant haVe children so i done it to wind her up

pmsl... the only kid's i want are green lol

zeds fon would do u just fine in scotland
would need to be built like a brick shit-house to deal with this mad weather we get here ...all suggestion's welcome :tiphat:im getting ready for next year already :)

are you growing in northen europe?..no

that narrow's it down ..minime lol ;)

smokeymacpot

Veteran
leb27 would do fine in scotland, 2008 was a wet year in the uk and they were pretty much mould free. try to go for more sativa leaning plants, indica ones tend to mould alot more for me.

liquidlight

Can just imagine the sheer joy on minime's face as he swings back and forth on his swing and surveys his cannabis plants! And the slide is just a bonus! :jump:

JGP

leb27 would do fine in scotland, 2008 was a wet year in the uk and they were pretty much mould free. try to go for more sativa leaning plants, indica ones tend to mould alot more for me.

I'm pretty sure most Danish strains would work here in Scotland as we're at similar latitudes.I got gifted some lebXcheese and a few others gonna be intresting to see how they turn out :) Nextyear i'm hoping to try a few more.

MJBadger

Veteran
budding well on some

budding well on some

Zeds AK/LR XO Haze (AAH) auto would suit you rocket , like someone said Sativas tend to be a lot better with wet weather . I know this from personal experience , several of us have or are growing them & suffer very little bud rot/mould . minime is growing the same plant but it`s now called FON on the F3 F4 & he has F5 & F6 now .

Zeds are certainly coming on for me , fairly small plants on the sativa pheno but i`m working on some backcrossing to increase the size . The more Indica types are 4-5ft and still not flowering although very close .

AAH F1
picture.php

AAH F1
picture.php

AAH F2
picture.php

Zeds Indica MLow , smelling & showing a lot of triches even on the leaves already , the pic dosen`t do it justice .

picture.php

Stay green .

heath robinson

great to see a active UK outdoor thread :tiphat: I usually pot a few out each year but mine are put to shame by most of the outdoor grows that I see posted, its probably time to pay attention and learn how to do it properly!.

I thought some of you might be interested in a find I made in a couple of old packets of C99 from Spice bro's. It looks like the Dizzy strain that Fet was working on. It is a male and I have crossed it with a couple of strains I have. I grew out approx 100 F1's and non of them showed this leaf trait so I am now in the process of growing out the F2 generation and should hopefully find some good females to work with.

These pics are of the male which has been outdoors for about 2 months, in unprepared ground and left to their own devices basically so I can tell how well it will do outdoors.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Heath

Last edited:

minime

amazeing plant heath----i need to try a decent c99---i tryed some last year but i dont think they wear the ral deal--still a nice smoke ----did try some c99 from another grower which i bought and that was more like it the bomb---

rocket im 51lat london-------same as mr badger is talking about---they should be fine--not sure on the indica as a mould proof plant but the fon are ---some real nice phenos in there---there preety big for auto and this lot seem to be a decent yeild if planted in ground---i have some in 10leter pots but the ones in ground twice as big-----last time i was on swing i was drunk and fell off --i have not sat on them since--i hurt my neck-lol

Latest posts

Latest posts