What's new

UK Outdoor Growing 2010

harold

Theres about 40 plants here, half are lebxcheese, sage x lr, biddy sis, leb x wreck, akxww clones too.

thepureskunk

No rain here yet...

No rain here yet...

Nice plots and plants harold :yes: :smoker:

Here's another nice plant in the raised bed.. Auto Biddy x Auto MTF:

picture.php

Nice bushy plant about 20" tall so far. Also looks like it will flower properly soon :)

Take care all. Peace, TPS :)

liquidlight

Just a few pics of my 'Witches of the Wilds', ... although we had some good rain a couple of days ago i wanted to give them a good feed of miracle grow and seaweed extract to help them get established. They've been in the wilds a week now and they're doing just fine. I nipped off a few tips whilst i was there to help them fill out a bit.
frisian_dew_1.jpg

frisian_dew_2.jpg

frisian_dew_3.jpg

frisian_dew_4.jpg

watering_with_funnel.jpg

wotamess

AMAZING few pages there, fella's!! it's all a go now :yes:

AHOY liquidlight!! great to have you back in the gang :yes:

i was wondering if anyone has any erdbei going? haven't seen any in the pics...

also haven't spotted any erdpurt, which i was really looking forward to as it's supposedly some of the best possible outdoor specific weed for our climate... cool to see the sage x lr came up as they were posing some germ problems...

awesome...

-wam-

MJBadger

Veteran
You can see the sunshines here looking at the increase in plant growth .

Bloody piss arsed rain shower only lasted an hour , i was hoping for a lot more .

wotamess , i reckon the Thyphoons got to be a good bet in our climate , it finishes in Denmark /Sweden .

Stay green .

minime

lovely plants every one---harold u done a fine job this year---just looking at your plot u can see a lot of work an effort u put in---it does pay of---nice island tps---cumming along nice--i might be going eel fishing this week---i think i got erdpert in one of my gorrilla plots--but ill get a shot soon if there still there---im thinking the worse because of the constent hot dry weather---but what will be will be--stay safe all

harold

cheers bro, its been hard work, the soil is still too heavy though will ammend with coir blocks, the stress of this adventure delayed my planting but there in now....
ive found a better plot for next year :) its got potential to be massive.... i still have my auto plot that i let go fallow this year too. There ok sites watering is a pain though but i feel safe they wont get found which is very important. I plan on growing many small plants next year, will let them go feral. Would be sweet to just plant and then harvest, with no other visits.

harold

Nearly forgot about my knotweed patch. Watering underground is the way forward, the funnel fits perfectly into the blue tube (free scrap from a building site) the tube is 12 inches underground.... the water disappears into the pipe as fast as i can pour it.

Bad news though, bunnys? found a weakness in my clone plot and munched a handful of my timewarps and a few of my bc coastal haze mix.... little c.u.n.t.e.r.s! time to get the snares out lol bunny on a stick with chilli, garlic and peanut sauce.

harold

found somebodys plants today look better than mine, might take a cutting. He left some blatently obvious trails through the nettles, a blind man could have followed that trail.

RudeDog

Veteran
Greetings all...Good to see so many healthy plants about the place.
I'm having a little dabble in a bit of outdoor growing this year. I got three girl guerillas and one girl in me back garden. I've been told they were from Northern Lights or Early Queen seeds.

Back garden girl

picture.php

One of my guerilla girls. I will get pictures of the others when I'm wearing more suitable clothing for wading through nettles & brambles. This picture is a bit out of focus, only had a tee shirt on and didn't fancy getting stung.

picture.php

I'll be giving them a guano feed, probably next weekend.

Keep planting folks...Acres & acres

MJBadger

Veteran
Bad news though, bunnys? found a weakness in my clone plot and munched a handful of my timewarps and a few of my bc coastal haze mix.... little c.u.n.t.e.r.s! time to get the snares out lol bunny on a stick with chilli, garlic and peanut sauce.

harold , i put a link up a little way back about a repellant for the little sods .

He left some blatently obvious trails through the nettles, a blind man could have followed that trail.

I hope it was`nt anywhere near yours .

I will get pictures of the others when I'm wearing more suitable clothing for wading through nettles & brambles . only had a tee shirt on and didn't fancy getting stung.

you big woooooose , a real guerilla grower would have gone in there naked . L O L
Nice looking plants RudeDog .

This so makes me wanna stick a lady outside

I think of this every time i walk through the park & see them sunbathing . I dream of this nearly every night .

Stay green .

C

Cookie monster

Howdy neighbours :wave:

Beautiful looking plants in this thread and it's great to see so many of you guys in the UK growing outdoors, I wish Ireland was the same but we're starting to catch on slowly.

I was given a lovely gift of seeds by one of you guys :thank you: ( wont name names ) so I thought I'd swing by and say thanks and show the results so far.
A few of ye guys are growing the same stuff no doubt.

Fingers crossed the Autumn will be as kind to us as the summer has been.

harold

I think of this every time i walk through the park & see them sunbathing . I dream of this nearly every night .

lol i had to read this a few times before i got the joke :)

I hope it was`nt anywhere near yours .

no where near, but i did think about using it years back.... i bumped into a chaver with a nicked jump bike as he was coming out of the thicket, hours later i decided to see if i could find the bike (just curious) and found a few paths leading to some plants...

harold , i put a link up a little way back about a repellant for the little sods .

i think i found the hole, the fence wasn't flush in one of the corners, i could squeeze my fist in the gap.... i think i could open up a restaurant with the amount of bunnys in the area.

liquidlight

harold , i put a link up a little way back about a repellant for the little sods
Yeah i'd like to know how to keep chavs away from my grow too. Apparently high pitch noises meant to send them home just makes them angry ... so perhaps not a good idea. Frank Sinatra music i just can't see working. Maybe you could spook them with fishing line?
:)