What's new

UK outdoor growers 2015

All my hybridsfromhell auto flower, even the crosses I made with non autos they still showed pre flowers at 3 wks and started flowering at 4.5 wks .

sprinkl

Veteran
My HFH plants are all fine so far, seedling stage next to the window and then into the greenhouse by third set of leaves. Bit cold at night, funny to see leb27 that are just in vegging stage show purple hues already :)

sirstonealot

This is the next wave a few days ago
pictureid=1428054']
picture.php
[/url]

sirstonealot

And here is a little project I am doing to make feminized beans, the strain is Mighty freeze (mighty might x freezland)

Will Update soon ;)

Peace

S.S

sirstonealot

I was toying with the idea of hashplant 2, but I went safe (I hope) and ordered Danish gold.

As soon as I get a healthy outside crop I am planning to vape n compost...

You could do a lot worse than HP2, it's a potent, tasty, strong sativa high, proven performer!

Ive grown it for the last 2 years and am doing more this year :biggrin:

Early phenos harvested in September late phenoes were looser and didn't suffer the mold, all down by end oct!

Peace

S.S

sprinkl

Veteran
You could do a lot worse than HP2, it's a potent, tasty, strong sativa high, proven performer!

Ive grown it for the last 2 years and am doing more this year :biggrin:

Early phenos harvested in September late phenoes were looser and didn't suffer the mold, all down by end oct!

Peace

S.S

Ack, love your description, too bad I keep fucking up my HP2 sprouts, managed to kill 6 out of 13 over 2 batches, just my luck, never killed a seedling before and now I'm trying a strain which I have very good hopes for half of them die... Urgh

End of october is kind of terrible though, how much did these plants yield by then? I was hoping for earlier finishing times than female seeds... And was the quality of the high as good on the early plants?

sirstonealot

Ack, love your description, too bad I keep fucking up my HP2 sprouts, managed to kill 6 out of 13 over 2 batches, just my luck, never killed a seedling before and now I'm trying a strain which I have very good hopes for half of them die... Urgh

End of october is kind of terrible though, how much did these plants yield by then? I was hoping for earlier finishing times than female seeds... And was the quality of the high as good on the early plants?

Most were done by the end of sept, I have had a few go to mid october and one @ the end of october..Different phenotype, very loose and fruity..Indoor style potency/trich coverage!

Peace

S.S

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Was just looking through some snaps of last season and found some that never made the net,... getting excited for this year now,...

picture.php

picture.php

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Wow.. Still amazing to think those pictures are from here in ole blighty.. Looking forward to the season as well.. :) Best of luck to everyone.

potty1

Are your eyes painted on harry74?
Panik and bp did these grows in England, and posted from start to finish last year.

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
ordered some danish gold beans from HFH,

thinking now should i have ordered the guerrilla gold ones i think there called. the decisions :) can be hard by times lol

Del_9_THC

Hey folks.

I've been lurking here for many many years.
For those of you growing HFH strains, I have a question?

Question: I was hoping to buy HFH seeds, germinate, determine sex, clone females, and then plant outdoors. Do your strains clone well? Which clone better than others?

Climate, light cycle: think Southern UK.

Cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts