What's new

Feminizing MightyFreeze

sirstonealot

Hi all

Ive spent a lot of time reading here recently with the aim of finding the right genetics for my lat / climate and have decided to work with the mighty freeze!

Tanska seed developments made this batch but the original breeder of the strain is stated in the description

Mighty Might (female) x Freezeland (male), named Mighty Freeze by Jaysprout the original breeder after that Seeds of Freedom worked with it, and grown one season (2012) by Tanska Seed Development to make F5 seeds. About 10 weeks flowering time from the beginning of July to the middle of September, grown outdoors in Denmark at 55,5 degrees northern latitude. Our tallest plants were about 2 meters, most Mighty Freeze seems to be short and bushy; 1 – 1,5 meters. Indica dominated both in appearance and buzz, medium yield and medium risk of mold. Mighty Freeze is a pretty stable strain when it comes to both quality of smoke and earliness. We didn’t find any hermies, good and potent smoke also.

I started 34 MF seed on the 28/02 or 02/28 for our stateside members.

Minus mutants and males I now have

15 girls (3 AF)
6 unsexed

I'm gonna sex the rest, remove the males & turn one into a boy with STS...I'm making feminized seeds!

Peace

S.S

Last edited:

sirstonealot

album.php

Can anyone see the pictures?

brock1

No mate I can't and if I press the links in your second post it takes me to my album on here lol. Never had that happen before. Is your album set to private?

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Nice.. good luck with this. Always good to have your own batch of seed that'll do well outside at home. Canadian OD genetics are generally a little better than Dutch in my opinion.

sirstonealot

Nice.. good luck with this. Always good to have your own batch of seed that'll do well outside at home. Canadian OD genetics are generally a little better than Dutch in my opinion.

To put it mildly mate, yes the Canadian OD genetics are better than the dutch and danish genetics are even earlier I think (they got it well sussed them danes)

Most Dutch OD is rubbish, just a load of blurb on the packet and people will hand over hard currency for it!

Interesting Project... Took a Seat :)

I'm humbled to have you ringside bud :biggrin:

Peace

S.S

sirstonealot

Hi all

Spotted some issues with the MF plants.

I think there is some nutrient def (cal/mag/suph?), I have been foliar feeding cal/mag but it keeps comming back..The soil is crappy poundland stuff so I think it could be a PH lockout issue as foliar uptake is fine!

Also I gotta get a magnifying glass to check and see if the borg are about :(

Any ideas?

Peace

S.S

potty1

Hi mate.
cool project.
stable fems with an early finish and decent stone.
They need some work on the mold resistance imo.
I think your issue is with your medium but you allready know that.
Good luck