What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK outdoor growers 2015

wotamess

bitches!!

:D:D:D

I've moved back to South Africa, so will be a spectator...

Best of luck this year!!

:yes:

-wam-

sprinkl

Veteran
Can Belgian OG's post here as well? :)
Got a mixed pack of dutch passion with AutoXtreme, Starryder and Think Different. Also got Dinamex auto x3 and Fantasmo Express. I will probably only pop 2 of all these though.
Then I got a pack of Purple Maroc of which I will grow 2. Other 2 will go to friends that grow for the first time, I've seen before this is quite a noob proof strain.
And 4 packs of HFH(Leb sativa, danish gold, HP2 and a Wild cross) which might all get popped if I find enough good spots :)

MJBadger

Veteran
Can Belgian OG's post here as well? :)
Got a mixed pack of dutch passion with AutoXtreme, Starryder and Think Different. Also got Dinamex auto x3 and Fantasmo Express. I will probably only pop 2 of all these though.
Then I got a pack of Purple Maroc of which I will grow 2. Other 2 will go to friends that grow for the first time, I've seen before this is quite a noob proof strain.
And 4 packs of HFH(Leb sativa, danish gold, HP2 and a Wild cross) which might all get popped if I find enough good spots :)

All are welcome , we all share a passion for the outdoor bud :tiphat:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Gone a little quiet in here so I'll pitch in a little of what I'm thinking for the season. Going low-fi again because of time.. Thinking four plants for outside to maybe finish under glass/plastic. All organic..

I'll be rocking THC123's Manitoba Medicine F2's and C-rays G-Warp for some early flowers. Both these lines are kinda semi autos and very light sensitive.

Then I'll have some late flowering plants that I'm thinking will go into October. Maybe a Mr Nice Devil and maybe something like Mountain Jam from Chimera (let's see if I can make it not be a pile of mold!)..

Looking forward to it..

I've got some maroc x think different and super auto x auto kush this year. will grow indoors in a sunny window until they are strong and then lay out in middle of April.

Can't wait to do my hacks this year
HFH Leb 27 v2 x with each sweet tai, Pineapple Express, smottie remix, critical blue & smile.
Doing a test run indoors with 2 Leb x smottie re mix, 2 sweet tai x Leb and 2 critical blue x Leb, so far they are 3 weeks old and both Leb x smottie have shown sex male and female and one sweet tai is female, I'm well chuffed with them :)
Will be doing Leb 27 v2 & blues x hashplant2 again and wild white outdoors this year :)

Green81

Veteran
Good luck peeps, want to chuck a few amnesia clones out, got good results last year and no botrytis what so ever.

G81

sprinkl

Veteran
Allright, got a few seeds in water: 6x Hashplant2, 6x Leb sativa, 1x Purple Maroc, 2x Autoxtreme, 1x Think Different. All cracked after 24 hours so good to go!

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
here is something awesome to add to the tool box for the war on botrytis cinerena aka bud rot. everone that i have spoke to swear by this stuff and mine just arrived today..it will be part of my IPM. seen a thread here from a cali guy that used it and even during the last weeks of flowering with rainy overcast days no mold..i hope it works as well for me as it has for the others that has used it http://www.marronebioinnovations.com/products/brand/regalia-rx/

Psyco G

I've been busy it's my first outdoor gurilla grow. I've hollowed out a massive bramble patch in the middle of a big hedgerow. It's been hard work for sure.

I don't have any outdoor strains so I'm kinda fucked for proper plants, but I do have about 30 diesel Ryder and 20 lowryder and 10 columbian gold x lowryder. I've never grown autos either. I'm really worried they will all turn out shite, I wish I had somthing proper to grow.

What do you guys feed and how do you do it. I'm not sure if I can dig my site so I may be in pots which makes things harder, I'd rather dig a patch and put like ten plants in it, with some blood, bone and fish meal mixed in.

Do you guys use water retaining cystals? Or do they cause root rot. I'm hoping to go to my site 1 time every couple of weeks maybe three weeks. Possibly less. So if I have to use pots I think they will be the only way I can do it.

Have you guys seen this stuff it deters all wild animals apperently, my mate works at the place they make it so I've got loads.

Also for deer I'm useing a air wick time sprayer that squirts every 45 mins, I'm gonna hide it in the ground faceing up, to keep the smell in the air, I hope it works, as long as nobody stands near it as it squirts lol, pssssssssttttttt, what was that?,!!??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 32

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
I've been busy it's my first outdoor gurilla grow. I've hollowed out a massive bramble patch in the middle of a big hedgerow. It's been hard work for sure.

I don't have any outdoor strains so I'm kinda fucked for proper plants, but I do have about 30 diesel Ryder and 20 lowryder and 10 columbian gold x lowryder. I've never grown autos either. I'm really worried they will all turn out shite, I wish I had somthing proper to grow.

What do you guys feed and how do you do it. I'm not sure if I can dig my site so I may be in pots which makes things harder, I'd rather dig a patch and put like ten plants in it, with some blood, bone and fish meal mixed in.

Do you guys use water retaining cystals? Or do they cause root rot. I'm hoping to go to my site 1 time every couple of weeks maybe three weeks. Possibly less. So if I have to use pots I think they will be the only way I can do it.

Have you guys seen this stuff it deters all wild animals apperently, my mate works at the place they make it so I've got loads.

Also for deer I'm useing a air wick time sprayer that squirts every 45 mins, I'm gonna hide it in the ground faceing up, to keep the smell in the air, I hope it works, as long as nobody stands near it as it squirts lol, pssssssssttttttt, what was that?,!!??

u can try coyote piss. i almost bought it this year to try it but decided i will just make the physical barrier with chicken wire to be 100% sure deer or other critters cant get my plants. if u use the blood and bone meal then u best be getting it out there now so it will break down bc if not critters will dig ur plants up for sure..i lost plants a few years back using that shit. i have now switched my soil mix to this..

1 Part Worm Power(Earth worm castings)

1 Part Sphagnum Peat Moss

2/3 Part Pumice

1/3 Part Rice Hulls

Nutrients in the soil:
Acadian Kelp Meal @ 1/2 Cup per cubic foot

Neem Cake and Karanja Cake 50/50 Mix @ 1/2 cup per cubic foot

Crustacean Meal @ 1/2 cup per cubic foot

Gypsum Dust @ 1 Cup Per Cubic Foot

Brix Blend Basalt @ 1 Cup Per Cubic Foot

Glacial Rock Dust @ 1 Cup Per Cubic Foot

Oyster Flour @ 1 Cup Per Cubic Foot

Edit: i see u are having the pic upload issue like i am to lol i hate when the damn pic uploads sideways here. this is the only site that does that shit on all others is fine,so damn annoying!

Psyco G

Are you useing a ipad, I've been told it mainly happens to apple devices, the upside down picture thread lol

Your soil mix and food is epic, it's far to complicated for me on my first run, I was thinking of useing a good compost mixed with water retaining crystals and some pearllite. I was then depending on time just gonna feed with biobizz or somthing, money is a issue for me atm, that's why I'm going outdoor, so I can't drop cash on it if at all avoided. I was hoping to build my cash up to buy some proper indoor equipment mainly good scrubbers and silent fans. Also a decent energy efficient veg light.

mr.brunch

Veteran
In fact, we should all get some form of tax relief for all the carbon we take out of the air

Psyco G

I'm certainly hoping to, I may have some outdoor strains being gifted to me, which is awsome as I'm a bit concerned about growing diesel Ryder and the other riders I'm planning on, I've never grown them and I expect there to be a high shit plant rate, which isn't good when you only have so much space. ANd the massive amount of work it takes to clear that space, makes me sick if I waste a couple of spots on wank plants

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran

cant believe no one thought of that before, well done :tiphat: , if your worried about deer you can apparently place socks full of dog/human hair around your patch to keep them away.