What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK outdoor growers 2015

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
anyone running guerrilla gold this year ? looking at it seedf looks good. i might get a pack.

worked a treat for buddymate

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Are you useing a ipad, I've been told it mainly happens to apple devices, the upside down picture thread lol

Your soil mix and food is epic, it's far to complicated for me on my first run, I was thinking of useing a good compost mixed with water retaining crystals and some pearllite. I was then depending on time just gonna feed with biobizz or somthing, money is a issue for me atm, that's why I'm going outdoor, so I can't drop cash on it if at all avoided. I was hoping to build my cash up to buy some proper indoor equipment mainly good scrubbers and silent fans. Also a decent energy efficient veg light.

im on a iphone6+..well that makes sense then lol it didnt start doing this till i got the iphone6+..this will be my first run as well i just bought the soil and had it shipped to my addy bc it was very complicated for me as well. sounds like u got a solid plan im sure u will do very well this year

mouts

quick question. I used a ten litre bucket last year for an outdoor grow with 50% coco, 25% compost and 25% native soil. I used no fertiliser. the plant pretty much starved to death by the end. I went back to the site recently and pulled the stump out. do you think I could reuse the soil in the same bucket this year and would I need to add anything apart from the usual fertiliser?

harold

just found some shrimp meal for my team microbe soil recipe, 10kg for £22. Got some rock dust too. If anyone has a link for oyster shell flour in the uk please share.

found some old dead standing horsetail and introduced it to my vitamix. 1 cup per cubic foot of this glassy powder will be added to my soil mix :)

harold

Hi mouts

1 Cubic Foot = 28.3168466 Liters

I usually use 1 cup of fish blood & bone per cubic foot for a basic recipe. For a 10 litre pot use a third of a cup & you can reuse the soil, maybe add the fert now and let it sit for a month to get things cooking. You can add kelp, rockdust, Kelp Meal, Crustacean Meal and other goodies for a more diverse mix and more hardy plant.

a top dressing of diy compost makes the plants very happy too.

harold

are you just going to add poultry manure? if its by itself you could probably add a cups worth. fbb is more complete.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
What is green gold?

Its a strain I selectively hacked together (if that's even a term) over last few years that seems to do well for us here in the uk .., apparently causeing a shit storm on some other forums because members want to know the lineage, and they are not available...

They would of been available but as life as its ups and downs and complications iv been forced to take a few turns I would of liked to avoided.. but its life these things happen ,its set me back a few months but as allways persistence will get me there im sure....

SoufLondon

Yeh buddymate did amazingly well last season. Im going to use greenhouse this year, im hoping to grow some long flowering sativas again.

Nothing beats a nice sativa grown under sunshine!

sprinkl

Veteran
6x Hashplant2, 6x Leb27S, 1x Purple Maroc, 2x Autoxtreme and 1x Think Different have germed nice and evenly. Took about a week to pop their heads out of the soil, though the seeds all cracked after 24-36 hours in water. Temps were probably a bit too cold for fast germination, 16-18°C...

In fact, we should all get some form of tax relief for all the carbon we take out of the air

Only if you vape the buds and then compost the remainders though :biggrin:

mr.brunch

Veteran
I was toying with the idea of hashplant 2, but I went safe (I hope) and ordered Danish gold.

As soon as I get a healthy outside crop I am planning to vape n compost...

MJBadger

Veteran
I am trying the Danish gold, which is guerrilla gold x Danish passion

That one works outdoor uk .

All you need for a decent feed for a hole in the ground is a good handful of FBB & the same of Chicken shit pellets BUT PLACE IT NEAR THE BOTTOM OF THE HOLE that way the roots are fairly deep & established & the ferts will have started breaking down as the roots reach them . It`s always worked for me with a feed of Nettle tea usually once a week .

MJBadger

Veteran
all take a look at the new LaBuenaHierba Seeds Perfect for uk Climate!

Not outdoor they ain`t , heavy dew , rain or any moisture in the air & autos go to shit . FACT .

mr.brunch

Veteran
That one works outdoor uk .

All you need for a decent feed for a hole in the ground is a good handful of FBB & the same of Chicken shit pellets BUT PLACE IT NEAR THE BOTTOM OF THE HOLE that way the roots are fairly deep & established & the ferts will have started breaking down as the roots reach them . It`s always worked for me with a feed of Nettle tea usually once a week .

Cheers for that... Nice to have some reassurance before diving in!
Any other info on that strain would be most appreciated