What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK---Gypsy in his hey-day Bloodsport on now

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
hey there....just thought id tell any1 whos interested that bloodsport is on right now if any1 wants to see gypsy in action in a past career...
sadly we know what always happens when bolo gets involved :spank: but still its more movies than ive ever starred in eh.....
ppl who snigger about this r just jealous they never did anything interesting like this...
Its on now on channel 5, dunno if you can watch uk tv real time over the net or anything for those who arent in the uk.......

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
......Thanks Harry........my movie career (lol) was pretty short........I must have worked on about 6 films during the mid 80's in Hong Kong.........mostly action/martial arts films.....where ineivitably I ended up getting killed and/or beaten up...usually.....

I worked on 'Bionic Ninja'.......'Bloodsport'......'Noble House'......'The Good The Bad and the Beauty'......and was an extra in a couple of Chinese movies that I can't remember the names of......

*In 'Bloodsport'.......I was one of the fighters at the Kumate'......name of Per Gustavson......supposed to be some sort of Swedish nobleman.....lol!

**I'll have a look around for some old pics of those times.......back in my hey day.....

dbuzz

Veteran
yeah post some pictures of you in bloodsport. i remember you saying bionic ninja had you in scenes the most, i'm gonna have to peek it one day. :joint:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Gypsy Nirvana said:
......Thanks Harry........my movie career (lol) was pretty short........I must have worked on about 6 films during the mid 80's in Hong Kong.........mostly action/martial arts films.....where ineivitably I ended up getting killed and/or beaten up...usually.....

I worked on 'Bionic Ninja'.......'Bloodsport'......'Noble House'......'The Good The Bad and the Beauty'......and was an extra in a couple of Chinese movies that I can't remember the names of......

*In 'Bloodsport'.......I was one of the fighters at the Kumate'......name of Per Gustavson......supposed to be some sort of Swedish nobleman.....lol!

**I'll have a look around for some old pics of those times.......back in my hey day.....
I could not find anything on IMDB about you, in regards to bloodsport, but I did find that you have a travellers guide to A dam there.

I did not get to see bloodsport last night, see if you can dig up a picture of your charcther in that movie

lol no way, thats trippy.. the guy with the light blue pants?(trying to remember).. blood sport was one of my favorite movies growing up....

G

I've seen Bloodsport years ago, I seem to remember the Swedish guy, but I'd be lying if I said I could remember. I was in a sci-fi movie that never got released, it was like a low budget Starship troopers and I worked on the shoot as a lighting assistant and ended up as an extra in several scenes, I never had any dialogue though. Then I was in several episodes of Last of The Summer Wine as I was good friend's with Compo's stunt double at the time. You can clearly see me stood at the end of the bar in the pub in the episode where they had an incident with a tandem bicycle and I drive a tractor in another episode although only my arse appeared in shot really. I'm also in a couple of early episodes of Hollyoaks as an extra, I remember I'm playing pool in one of them. I was working as a script assistant for the production company as a summer job at the time. I once used gaffer tape to attach a microphone to Natalie Casey's arse though! I worked on Emmerdale for a while too and was an extra a load of times, but it was in the 90s before Emmerdale had any hot chicks! lol I did have one line of dialogue in a Peter Ustinov film. I ask Brian Glover 'ticket' - I was playing a railway ticket collector and you only see the back of my head wearing a flat peaked hat. I spent a fair bit of time, like everyone else laughign at Brian Glover's stories, he used to be a professional wrestler and did a tour of the US with a Shakepearean theatre company and was doing Macbeth during the day and wrestling at night. HE was a bad guy and used to run round the ring reciting lines from Shakespeare, he reckoned the rednecks really hated him for it!

cool tales hempire.......I comically misread that last bit as 'he was doing meth' instead of 'he was doing macbeth'....gave me a chuckle!

G

There is a credit in the full cast and crew details listing an actor playing the role as Gustavson.

Gizmo

;)

picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Very interesting as i never hurd for this fact... adore Bruce Lee by the way,

Bionic ninja is also mine pick to sees,Ripper have good hunch.

Love you escaped those prison and goverment forces as those Duerte
is not some normal guy to trust,some Filipinos are really crazy this days and kill
even people that use cannabis... think that you made great timeing and escaped in right moment from that shithole,so you need to be some good ninja only cause of that fact.

Hope also that you fast unify with your fam...

Regards Gypsy

DS

Gizmo

The man with the HD t shirt is indeed Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds its the actor Donald Gibb, you can see him briefly in x files season 1 episode 4 too