What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Cheese.. Difference between Exodus and Brightside cuts..

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
S

SPG*

Yes Ty :D...Didn't expect that condition! A lot more "miles" left in them too..?! :smoke:
The same as dogon's and sunka maslo's Piff :)

Out of reps :(

Hmong

Veteran
this is the cut I got my hands on.
It definately has this double serration thing.

Last edited:

window

Veteran
picture.php

Cheese :biggrin:

S

SPG*

Yo rick. Where are them pics bud!? That plant from you was número uno

Well anyway the bscheese I've had from Over the channel should be a big bitch now but isn't because of me "not realising"lol,the led I was using was (still,from last flowering) the 1200watt and even tho the furhest plant was 8'? away Diagonally (and under a HID),they all got scorched=Ill=not moving!
More than 4 wks has passed and I don't see their moving much so I flipped the light last Friday in the hope this will shock them into growth (maybe!??!)
All exp.(of these led fks)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gg4^
^led damage is taking long to repair :( "like a long lasting poison which leaves the plant doing nothing Zzz.. I would replace the crop but this is a breeding grow with some long awaited strains! Still....
waste of time and money!should be 3 fkin foot!"
The effect Certainly poisons the plant and leaves it motionless for a long time.Imagine like a Sunburn effect on people

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks right window,,colour looks nice and deep,,,nice foxtails too :),,,I've got an evil foxtail pic somewhere,, I'm wondering if your one of them guys who can't get away from the stink,,, :)

I've had a problem getting into my old gallery atm spg,, Il try to find them somewhere else,,,Il do my best to find them when I get on ic with the laptop, I need to find the upload web address, so I can post them

S

SPG*

?.Because to me that's where she was man! lol :nono:..
;):smokeit:

Last edited:

window

Veteran
Looks right window,,colour looks nice and deep,,,nice foxtails too :),,,I've got an evil foxtail pic somewhere,, I'm wondering if your one of them guys who can't get away from the stink,,, :)

I've had a problem getting into my old gallery atm spg,, Il try to find them somewhere else,,,Il do my best to find them when I get on ic with the laptop, I need to find the upload web address, so I can post them

Thanks for the confirmation Rick, I don't run her as much as I did but I don't want to lose her.
She is our rks and we need to preserve her:biggrin:

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheese Stinks

Cheese Stinks

Im currently at 3-4 weeks and it has beaten my filter and the sweet funk is all over the house. My cutting pre dates the Brightside cutting by a few years. I had it before you started the UK clone only thread Rick and had known of it in 2002 when I tracked it down off a local lad and kept it.

It can take the pepsi challenge with any Tom Dick or Harry. It's never been re-vegged and this is the healthiest I have ever seen it grown. Pic to follow at Lights on! This is Cheese absolutely pelting it in flower with perfect everything and the most stunning environmental conditions with the time of year to boot.

My cutting of Cheese has no latent disorder or nutrient shortfalls!

graham12

Cheese was from a packet of skunk#1 bought from sensi seeds by a guy called M... in 1988. He planted them on his border along with some silver pearl and took cuttings to grow indoors one of these cuttings was cheese. Of The Hill or cheesefarmer as his known online was friends with M... and with Wing Commander Blue. Cheesefarmer shared it around and it eventually arrived at Haz Manor.
It was Wing commander Blue who kept the strain growing for so many years he thinks it mutated or something. In my opnion its pure jail bait I wont have it anywhere near my house. It smells like a fat girl at a disco.

OG.Gotti

Veteran
I recently got some of Relentless's Queso Blanco seeds.. Cheese/The White fems.. Really looking forward to running these beans.. Hoping to find a few interesting phenos.. Maybe a triched out stinker... Also planning on hitting the keeper QB with the most Fire OG bx2 male I find.. Calling the cross Spicy Gouda...

Green_science

Has Exo near but all died out now? I lost the cut and lost contact with most of my people that had it, it's been a good whiles since I have seen a "GOOD bit of cheese"
even seems like big bhuddas original incarnations have been lost along with decent blue stuff!!!! Whats going on anyone, does anyone still have it, anyone around London, Luton, PM me need to speak about it, GS

KTF19XX

Im currently at 3-4 weeks and it has beaten my filter and the sweet funk is all over the house. My cutting pre dates the Brightside cutting by a few years. I had it before you started the UK clone only thread Rick and had known of it in 2002 when I tracked it down off a local lad and kept it.

It can take the pepsi challenge with any Tom Dick or Harry. It's never been re-vegged and this is the healthiest I have ever seen it grown. Pic to follow at Lights on! This is Cheese absolutely pelting it in flower with perfect everything and the most stunning environmental conditions with the time of year to boot.

My cutting of Cheese has no latent disorder or nutrient shortfalls!

Mate Dave, whats the chances we can get this fresh cut of the Brightside spread about?

I myself have undertook a little project of getting some strength back into this old gal. I put my Brightside mother outside in the cold harsh Welsh climate for 4-5 months and this is what I got. Gone are the old woody purple stems and have been replaced with flexible green ones. I currently have the girl in testing and can confirm some kinda change. The stink is back stronger than ever but I've noticed a slight change in leaf shape and the thickness of her main stalk and stems seemed to have gotten thicker. I'll get some pics up of the guinea pig but for now here are the pics of the mother outside.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]