What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Cheese.. Difference between Exodus and Brightside cuts..

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
I recently got some of Relentless's Queso Blanco seeds.. Cheese/The White fems.. Really looking forward to running these beans.. Hoping to find a few interesting phenos.. Maybe a triched out stinker... Also planning on hitting the keeper QB with the most Fire OG bx2 male I find.. Calling the cross Spicy Gouda...

his cheese looks like psychosis. a few others have said the same as well. but who knows lol

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
The original exodus cheese clone will be included in the DNA work currently being undertaken. If someone can provide a sample of the brightside cut, that would be greatly appreciated. Contact me by PM of you have it.

jedi5891

Hey Cheese Fiends. I was wondering if anyone here has grown ugorg #1? I've got a few in full swing now and they are looking and smelling like the real deal. 1 of the phenos looks to be a long bloomer, what are people experiences with her for bloom time.

My other question is how similar is Exodous psychosis cut to the Exo cheese cut. I've recently been gifted a couple and looking to do some cross's with an ugorg #1 male, injecting some vigour back into her as you can tell she's lacking some.
Peace
Namaste

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Always liked the looked and the stories I would hear of the original UK Cheese. Never got to try it pure but the BB Cheese had a few nice phenos. Hope the original is still safe and being shared around the world. Take care 1

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Il get it for you chim ,, this is defo a good reason to reach out for it. B would be happy to see it checked

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Has anyone seen b in Amsterdam lately? I'm worried about him now. Last time I saw him he was afraid he might have to have a leg operation due to diabetes

Virgin1

Hi guys been lurking for a while this is my first post great thread , is the brightside cut still around ?
Can't seem to find any recent diaries or anything on her

Virgin1

Hey Cheese Fiends. I was wondering if anyone here has grown ugorg #1? I've got a few in full swing now and they are looking and smelling like the real deal. 1 of the phenos looks to be a long bloomer, what are people experiences with her for bloom time.

My other question is how similar is Exodous psychosis cut to the Exo cheese cut. I've recently been gifted a couple and looking to do some cross's with an ugorg #1 male, injecting some vigour back into her as you can tell she's lacking some.
Peace
Namaste

Only ever run 1 #1 in a multi strain run once and it stretched like mad never run the proper clone so can't compare but I've run blues from ugorg and I've recently acquired the livers cut and I can defo see there very similar in every department

l33t

Veteran
I remember when I was in Dorset I was gifted a cheese cut ( I never really liked cheese but I just wanted something more Indica than my Neville's Haze ). I remember it was only a very small plant and my whole house would reek as soon as I entered. No filters. It was growing along 30 big neville's haze plants and I decided to chop the Cheese very early because of the smell... The smell problem disappeared the moment I removed the small cheese plant.

Yes Cheese is ridiculous when it comes to how strong it smells but for me is only a problem and the high is good ( general good skunk high ) but nothing incredible, can't compare to the good Haze crosses for example. I will always remember having to change carriage every stop in the London Underground because how strong the double ziplocked cheese reeked.... I guess it's a good strain if you want to sell or impress people or you like the cheese taste. I never grew it again and I never looked back :p

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
90% of my grows with cheese lacked taste, but 10% done in cool conditions with perfect nute schedule and without using liquid O2 where so strong in taste it was incredible... If done well the cheese tasted like strong strong strong Afghanistan hash and full of flavour even more so than haze honestly

corky1968

Veteran
I've never grown a Skunk or Cheese.

So I think I missed the boat for good.

All I read online elsewhere is that Skunks are sweet now. :wallbash:

I wish I had a plant that would scare animal skunks away.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HI PRJ ;)

I do have a pic, of a recent crop, once she had started doing the corn thang......

Thing is she did not do this until recently, this is round at my friend Mr A´s, other crops he did looked "more normal" .. no corn.

Sorry about the crap quality, phone pic, but you can see enough I think.

View Image

What did he do to get it to do that?

Feed it right and get the lamp just right?

The cheese I have does that but it also does the other swelling bit were it claws out of itself not vertically but horizontal and they swell in clusters..

Environmental conditions do it ;)

I think in the carp bait story the Sp and the NL are Psycho and Blues.

Where's the CxNL come into it..

That isn't back to cheese isn't it?