What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Cheese.. Difference between Exodus and Brightside cuts..

mack 10

Veteran
Well from what these guys say they have been killing the yield. The number's he told be are crazy. Soon as i'm back from Barca I will snag that stinky ass cheese up then we will see wha'gwan...

@window, Wow Cool Tee's man, I gotta get one.

guy fawkes

Veteran
i dont mind a bit cheese but do get sick of it quick now tbh as its all i smoked for about a year.. plus the missus hates it , makes the house STINK and nothing will shift it, she goes ape as soon as a open a jar lmao!

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
^^yeah funny that, my X the same...lol.

I remember when it 1st started popping up in the magazines, I read a story from someone claiming to be connected to Exodus. He said it got called cheese, because his missus would make him leave his stash tin outside with his festering trainers.:biggrin:

A

AshitMyself

I had suicide cheese she was a stinky bitch stone was great ...I kick myself everyday for losing it

S

SPG*

^yea,that one does resemble the Original bs cheese too(in growth)
Brum cheese is a good one too but I'd pick Exo cheese x NL over any of them head to head tho I had to pick the Meanie :)

Depressing init,suicide! LOL

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
This thread's been an interesting read.

I never enjoyed the cheese (although probably wasn't the real deal), was like dropping a load of Valium and then trying to negotiate a stagnant stinking swamp while downing a bottle of tequila.. It is a wonderful plant though from the looks of it.

I love how we Brits enjoy piecing together histories and mapping it all out.. I've enjoyed the lesson chaps.

May the Cheez/Brightside/Exodus/Cheese etc live on...

:)

S

SPG*

hmm seems similar to what im working with at the moment and the stench is something else. my road stinks when cops fly over head i dont worry about them seeing the heat, i worry about them smelling it. i got it as an unknown clone and christ it was not what i was expecting, however with a fair amount of training and cut backs in vegging state i should get 9ish dry oz of the dankest dankage all in hench cola :) but will not be growing again due to the ridiculous smell haha

That Sounds exactly the One :biggrin:
BIG on Stink GOTTA Smile (at least,lol)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unfortunately I'd say not,,,Il put up some pics in a sec,,,look for the purple hues,, Il get B's Cheese back in circulation soon, then there won't be any problems

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey englishrick, putting the real Brightside Cheese back in the mix that's whats up :). Waiting for the day that it gets cheesy. Hope you get her back soon, I know you said you gave it up before because of the smell (can only imagine how strong the smell is). Take care 1

S

SPG*

Dude :D ^ stuff is that smelly you won't stop smiling and you will swear something like F.....g 'ELL!!

^^ 9 days in transit but these arrived perfect. :). Hard/woody cuttings

Last edited:
S

SPG*

Yea looks Commercial that bro

Top left their is a few red leaf stems but I'm sure that was a lot more widespread on the bscheese and on its main stem:)redface:?) woody too! that's prob a cheese from a seed

Last edited:

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Thanks for all the info guys.. Its been quite an interesting read.. What sparked my curiosity in knowing the difference was the upcoming projects CGS has.. Lookin forward to seein how their Brightside Cheese/TK, Cheese/GSC, and Cheese/OGChem turn out..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts