What's new

UK Cheese.. Difference between Exodus and Brightside cuts..

S

SPG*

^just because something shares the same characteristics doesn't make it the exodus. the exodus is a clone only. genetically unique. yeah of course you will get similar stuff in crosses or s1s or whatever but that doesn't make it cheese. just makes it a cross.

if everyone had those sentiments what would be the point in clone only strains or elites?

I remember the Plant not being Vigorous at all really and hard to root(!) That's IN my experience of growing her one time! P,lost her due to Nieveity with those damn blackfly/Gnats! They ate some real good seeds too,bastards!..
The Suicide Cheese was Quite Similar in Cosmetics

Last edited:
S

SPG*

Lots of variations maybe..
Here's one!? The "Altered"Brightside cheese.Story is apparently some dude gave it (the original) someone to "keep hold of" for a while and when he got her back she was different! (Nice eh? :-/) lol
(Sure many believe this has got to be a dif pheno)

(As previously)
picture.php

(1st time with her!(this one),and grown under a single non Aircooled 600w)
I actually preferred this (overall) not quite(?)as hazardous concerning smell but the yield is what sold me,the smell/taste was/is identical Imo "..although a little muted"great yield potential!"
"Yours" could be that mack^ (?)

Last edited:

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Looks right. She's certainly flopping about like Bs clone. It looks a lot like what I had. All the pics are in the old gallery unfortunately...

i posted because the first picture shows the 2 tooth to 1 tooth serration

bottom lower left leaf middle finger mid way

hard to know the authenticity of things so im curious to verify

the hgfs stunk too but more one was more like fruit and one was straight up pastrami

both were keepers, passed one never to see it again and lost the pastrami like an asshole, it tasted straight up like pastrami and was natures version of xanax. only meat tasting pot ive ever had, far more sleepy time than the cut i believe to be the exodus cut, which in comparison to the hgfs is more sativa.

I still have 7 more seeds of hgfs of her, plus what I think to be the exodus cut and several packs of skunk #1 (sam, hgfs. mss crosses etc) to play with

S

SPG*

i think chem d's Meaty.Like beefburger :D,(a little fruity too sometimes(imo) although she doesnt smell fruity at all to me)
[a lil Onion too,sometimes,maybe]

Last edited:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
i posted because the first picture shows the 2 tooth to 1 tooth serration

bottom lower left leaf middle finger mid way

hard to know the authenticity of things so im curious to verify

the hgfs stunk too but more one was more like fruit and one was straight up pastrami

both were keepers, passed one never to see it again and lost the pastrami like an asshole, it tasted straight up like pastrami and was natures version of xanax. only meat tasting pot ive ever had, far more sleepy time than the cut i believe to be the exodus cut, which in comparison to the hgfs is more sativa.

I still have 7 more seeds of hgfs of her, plus what I think to be the exodus cut and several packs of skunk #1 (sam, hgfs. mss crosses etc) to play with

The cheese is a fruity berry smell at 1st...Then it gets funky. I always got burning rubber from it. Very complex flavour.

S

SPG*

:D SensiStar reminds me of that! (Or some rubber type chemical smell i remember in some local Chemical factory yrs ago)
hua

mack 10

Veteran
burning rubber? not heard that one before.
The look of the buds I have/had look bang on to Trues pics (posted by pif)
Big fat cheesy buds, it has a certain look and smell to the real cheese, hydro makes it look amazing but soil/coco grown gives way more flavour to the smoke and less burn out.

S

SPG*

Sounds like you may have the brightside cheese man.The qualities she posseses awaits you get ready for STINK you have never experienced :woohoo:
Red stems too? Ill check that Pic.Kudos on that she'll leave an impression you will never forget

Can't see any diff between hydro and bio weed bud,never could.
(but psycological infuence/propaganda plays apart here I reckon) I'm starting to believe BIO's the way to go for that "hard to find taste"lol, Phuck!! :D. Lmao
I would do loads of bio if I had the outside space tho
Btw I've found Speed = Healthiness
I.e BM H/W in coir (because the calmag has run out) has developed the deficiency on the leaves but with the bubble buckets she hasn't !

Last edited:

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey SPG, the pic you posted earlier that was the Altered BS cut? Nice looking plant by the way. You've had both right, but you prefer the larger yielding slightly muted 1? What else do you remember about the other 1 you had? Been researching a lot today and wanna keep things straight. Take care 1

S

SPG*

Is the consensus with bio grown weed that the "soil" taints the ganja with "earthly goodness "?

Bless,lol :D

Thinking on this..Are the roots receptacles for "Media Flavours?"as well as the Nutes they find so beneficial!?
...Call DWC water weed,well tastes watery.lol:D.
Suppose that will be discovered.. Expect Ediable fruits would be what to test at first..but to detect in smoking maybe a bit hard!! lol use mouthwash first :-D
anyhow Big thx for Bringing Colloidal Silver Plant scientists/Botanists :woohoo:

Last edited:
S

scuba80

I like soil grown but still cant see what the fuss is about with the cheese a load better strains out there

S

SPG*

Piffs got better pics than mine bud but yea FOR ME I was sold on the yield/smell/smoke combination that so much resembled the org,well I think identical,the original was too much of a security risk because of the smell.cant really add anymore other than check "of the hill"pics Bruv

^Stink mate!!? IMO the factor that defines her.Doesnt Compare to the Stone of the Poison Og Kush. Fkin ell strongest I've ever had sure :nono: couldn't finish the joint and was "out like a light".. Wiped the floor with chem d IMO which I was heavily toked on at the time then ^ that stuff REALLY intensified the whole experience head was spinning whites/greens.. Yea lol NOW
They say Tolerance builds with tha Cheese!?

Get pissed(drunk)weeds a real hoot :D ANY Weeds!good then.:biglaugh:
Sure Ive smelt ma liver at times! :D. We are intricate :)

Last edited:

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
The cheese is a fruity berry smell at 1st...Then it gets funky. I always got burning rubber from it. Very complex flavour.
yeah I know the rubber kinda smell you mean. I think that's afghan influence. seems that some really offensive smells come from those.

window

Veteran
Hi all, I saw my mate tonight and got the digicam but still have to find the charger as the battery is dead, pics will come as soon as.
Yes she is scary to grow, I use a good quality filter and many times I have been hit by her odour as I opened my front door,that's when the paranoia kicks in and out comes the vaportek,sprays/ona.
My mate picked her up about six years ago from Northampton if that helps at all?
We've had her ever since and hope to never lose her as every grower should have a good skunk#1 and cheese is the best representative of the strain, imho.
Big ups to the Brightside dude for spreading her and respect to SamS for creating her.
Here is that pic a bit close and some dried bud, click on the pics to make bigger as I do not know how to expand,cheers.

mack 10

Veteran
I like soil grown but still cant see what the fuss is about with the cheese a load better strains out there

If you saw the bag of weed I got the other day, one look in the bag would tell you why there is a buzz around the cheese.
Not all batches are the same but a good batch, holy shit that's something to behold.

@Window, Cool pic of the Cultivtor's coice/sacred seeds logo, is that a shirt? never seen one before where did you find that?

Mack.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
If you saw the bag of weed I got the other day, one look in the bag would tell you why there is a buzz around the cheese.
Not all batches are the same but a good batch, holy shit that's something to behold.

@Window, Cool pic of the Cultivtor's coice/sacred seeds logo, is that a shirt? never seen one before where did you find that?

Mack.

It's true..The phrase "Bag appeal" was invented for well grown cheese buds.

window

Veteran
@Mack, yes mate its a T-shirt, on eBay you will find them but you may have to go to the U.S version.
They sell Sssc one's too.:)

window

Veteran
It's true..The phrase "Bag appeal" was invented for well grown cheese buds.

Damn right, skunk#1 dominated the early harvest festivals in Cali I've read.
Yes the yield on cheese is low compared to some but the dried bud is dense, I find.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Damn right, skunk#1 dominated the early harvest festivals in Cali I've read.
Yes the yield on cheese is low compared to some but the dried bud is dense, I find.

It's low compared to "Big Dud" but for a potent tasty weed, I'd say it's fair to middlin.

window

Veteran
Big Did lol, there is too much bland weed about, I'm only after unique smelling/tasting herb with good effects, cheese has it all.

Latest posts

Latest posts