What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFC 2015

B

birdman_

Oh i hear m Bisping Will be the Opponent of A. Silvas Return.
Thrilling.

B

birdman_

Bwana.. what do you mean By 'ponies n Rainbows ' ? ..Also THIS:..
if the pacifists are going to control the conversation
I Dont get WHATS UP!? ... Enlighten Me,-talk some more about this. ...

Who ARE the Pacifists! Also ELABORATE,some ..
(Im sure M.D Red Cross types Wouldn't SO much as glance at this Thread..)

^Sounds IrisH Btw..

Conversation isnt Controlled!? ..ya speak what ya wanna.. OF UFC M.M.A of Course ..OR Relating Consequences..
:smoke:

jesbuds

Damn just found it would be Bisping's 6th opponent that has tested positive for performance enhancing drugs:

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...on-silva-for-positive-drug-test-excuse-122715

Either way would still watch that fight, part of me wants to see the Silva of old dominate again but I just don't see it happening at his age. Bisping usually has some great boxing too.

And yes MMA is a 'brutal' sport....one which every fighter knows the risks of and from what I can tell, most LOVE to fight. It isn't just a job, it's a lifestyle that they love and I think you have to in order to go through the extensive training they do. I have seen very few fighters want the ref to stop fights, you see them arguing stoppages after they've been knocked out cold. I'm of the mindset that MMA athletes are some of the best athletes in the world, watching the best of the best prove themselves like this is amazing to me and lots of respect to them.

Now how about Arlovski making a run again? I love it!

Bwanabud

Bwana.. what do you mean By 'ponies n Rainbows ' ? ..Also THIS:..
I Dont get WHATS UP!? ... Enlighten Me,-talk some more about this. ...

Who ARE the Pacifists! Also ELABORATE,some ..
(Im sure M.D Red Cross types Wouldn't SO much as glance at this Thread..)

^Sounds IrisH Btw..https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=62793&pictureid=1482616View Image

Conversation isnt Controlled!? ..ya speak what ya wanna.. OF UFC M.M.A of Course ..OR Relating Consequences..
:smoke:

Without reigniting the brushfire, the thread topic left the MMA arena...and instead went in the direction of overly violent, brutal, barbaric...and somehow the fault of the Western world. The great thing about sport is it spans the continents, and eliminates politics, cultural differences and even war...ie, the Olympics. It's about athletic achievement and desire, and not political/religious agenda or viewpoints. :)

I felt the same way a while back when members where calling each other foul names and insults, and I stated "can't we all just get along ?, let's talk MMA/UFC". There are areas for political topics, and they tend to be hotbeds for emotion and insults..I'd prefer not to participate. Theres no win/win for me, just a bunch of childish bantering...and worthless pissing battles.

As members we have to self-govern, or self-moderate to stop the needless control of moderation from the site. If we venture too far into unrelated topics or insulting statements, then the Mods will put their thumb on us...I enjoy the freedom of open speech, the ability to express your honest opinion..but not at the risk of offending others. I try to be a gentleman in my wording, I strive to get along with others...thus my user-name "Bwana", (Swahili for gentleman or sir).

I'm certainly not trying to insult any members earlier posts, just stating my reason for departing from the thread..and the sudden silence in the room :tiphat:

justanotherbozo

Veteran
i am offended by any who are too timid to offend me.

e4646a543ae36d29e14f7a0230822c12.jpg

bozo

RetroGrow

Veteran
Right.
We talk about what we want. If you don't like a particular subject, move on to the next post.
If some of us don't appreciate the slamming of unconscious folks, TS! We are allowed to voice our opinions in either direction.

Bwanabud

I wasn't trying to control/moderate the thread Gents, I was just stating my opinion on the political rhetoric..if I offended anyone, my apologies :tiphat:

B

birdman_

Without reigniting the brushfire, the thread topic left the MMA arena...and instead went in the direction of overly violent, brutal, barbaric...and somehow the fault of the Western world. The great thing about sport is it spans the continents, and eliminates politics, cultural differences and even war...ie, the Olympics. It's about athletic achievement and desire, and not political/religious agenda or viewpoints. :)

I felt the same way a while back when members where calling each other foul names and insults, and I stated "can't we all just get along ?, let's talk MMA/UFC". There are areas for political topics, and they tend to be hotbeds for emotion and insults..I'd prefer not to participate. Theres no win/win for me, just a bunch of childish bantering...and worthless pissing battles.

As members we have to self-govern, or self-moderate to stop the needless control of moderation from the site. If we venture too far into unrelated topics or insulting statements, then the Mods will put their thumb on us...I enjoy the freedom of open speech, the ability to express your honest opinion..but not at the risk of offending others. I try to be a gentleman in my wording, I strive to get along with others...thus my user-name "Bwana", (Swahili for gentleman or sir).

I'm certainly not trying to insult any members earlier posts, just stating my reason for departing from the thread..and the sudden silence in the room :tiphat:

SWAHILI !! :) ..Nxt time i see the Old man ..tis Gonna Be " BWANA Da d !! HAha .. I know 1 word JUMBO or Jambo, means Hello,Sure
..yup he was nr rhodesia now Zimbabwe for 6 years & before i was born,teaching Cattle A.I to the Masai,Africans

^Yes i remember you saying that. ... GOOD POST^. Peace.

..little grouchy cus Of Denying myself Alcohol ESP' at this Festive time.. 213 days so far ..
U.S Rocks (Plain to see)... Some ppl dont like that.. Sad. (makes my face scowll tbh..) ........Fckin "BRAINWASHED" alot of ignorant folk.

Anyhow
Ill get us some up-coming stuff...

Last edited:
B

birdman_

Yea Elmerbud Bro... " IF " i'd of Agreed on a Bet you would Be wearing This: on your Avi. (or SiG cus im Generous..) " :D " ...'<'

.. ALSO,i mus'nt forget ( YOUR "SAFE" ADDY WOULD of been Needed .... Cus i'd be SENDING ya this to WEAR .. ' BOYO '.. :D

Last edited:
B

birdman_

.. !

:D

picture.php

^ I think Condit may Suprise Many here.. Great kicks! Ask GSP.
..Sure I'm Correct. ?

Welterweight Robbie Lawler (c) vs. Carlos Condit
Heavyweight Stipe Miocic vs. Andrei Arlovski
Welterweight Albert Tumenov vs. Lorenz Larkin
Featherweight Diego Brandao vs. Brian Ortega
Lightweight Abel Trujillo vs. Tony Sims
Bantamweight Michael McDonald vs. Masanori Kanehara
Welterweight Kyle Noke vs. Alex Morono
Women's Strawweight Justine Kish vs. Nina Ansaroff
Lightweight Drew Dober vs. Scott Holtzman
Lightweight Dustin Poirier vs. Joseph Duffy
Bantamweight Joe Soto vs. Michinori Tanaka
Welterweight Edgar Garcia vs. Sheldon Westcott

Last edited:
B

birdman_

Hes Playin'around m8 ! ... ":D"

' Mr ' ...Take into Consideration the CONTEXT of these Posts before Deciding on .....

? ..me, What ..

erm..Confused! Perception pls?

How'd i get involved in ^THIS....lol :chin:? .....whats up!?

Last edited:

justanotherbozo

Veteran
Mr.Birdman, it looks like it's just you and Bozo...I can tell he's a big MMA guy, should be an interesting and conversation :tiphat:
i am indeed an MMA fan but i only involved myself in this discussion because i detest political correctness.

...and i'm not intentionally trying to offend you, i'm only making the point that we all need to grow thicker skins rather than learning to comply.

1984-front.jpg

...i believe you have the right to say whatever you please, even if it offends me with the obvious caveat that we also have to remember that this is a private business and so the second amendment doesn't apply here, so we have to consider our words carefully enough that when we offend, we do so with cogent points rather than simply through rudeness, ...and i'm not suggesting you yourself were rude.

...but i truly do believe in your right to be offensive if that is your choice and i don't condone shutting down free speech just to protect some precious little snowflakes feelings, if i offend someone like that my hope is that they will immediately return to their personal safe space and have their diaper changed.

https://youtu.be/MRqpXL8TxiU

peace, SOG

Bwanabud

Hes Playin'around m8 ! ... ":D"

' Mr ' ...Take into Consideration the CONTEXT of these Posts before Deciding on .....

? ..me, What ..

erm..Confused! Perception pls?

How'd i get involved in ^THIS....lol :chin:? .....whats up!?

Mr.B, I wasn't stating you were involved in any of it...nor that you were making insulting statements. Just that if people are going to be rude, and just talk trash from behind their keyboard...I've got better things to do with my time. I know the difference between "playin" and a "shot across the bow", so have at it..it makes little difference in my life :tiphat:

Bozo cleared the thread out, hope he likes MMA....I can always go to the UFC/Bloodyelbow/MMAjunkie forums for my fix, no biggie really. Plenty of fans there that can have a conversation, without turning it into a brawl.

This picture is for you Mr.B, save it to your computer for future use...it will come in handy I'm sure :biggrin:

B

birdman_

i am Offended NOW,when i think of your words OF ...'s.'jus' you & Bozo . !?? WTF... ??

You said ya here to discuss MMA UFC .... thats "Clearly" BS ..... REVISE YOURSELF.

^HAHA .. i like that PIc & the Houmer! [But your INSINUATION is MIGHTILY SKEWERED].... .That was MOST Probabley Aimed at ALDO Fans... .. BUT HELL YEA ... if someone would PAY 4 me to go Ringside ,Sure would be Considered .... I'D Point to the ALDO fans for him!

Considering a Humorous Insult before.. (Insult! ??Yes..u believe)
-"Mr.Birdman, it looks like it's just you and Bozo..." '

^Explain in few words pls.. ?

MANY would take OFFence to this..

Last edited: