What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFC 2015

Bwanabud

i am Offended NOW,when i think of your words OF ...'s.'jus' you & Bozo . !?? WTF... ??
Ya tryin to start something here !!?

You said ya here to discuss MMA UFC .... thats "Clearly" BS ..... REVISE YOURSELF.

We must have a language barrier my friend ?, I never insulted you in any way what so ever....you are misinterpreting my statement :tiphat:

Green Mojo to all, have a safe and Happy New Year.

B

birdman_

oi yaw yaawwWW ! time goes fast. Time is Precious...

Mr.Birdman, it looks like it's just you and Bozo...
?......[that ARE-IS WhaT? ?] ...................... "Problem in answering" ? So you call that Quote from ya Text NOT Insulting... PHockkkk !! :crazy: .. NOT in The RUNNING Are YA....? Lmao

Language Barrier ^^^! ok,ok, Please Explain^ Mr ' Gentleman ' Bwana !

^^ Guida's Spinning back fist ! :woohoo: ...Thinking matt serra- Gsp EVERYTIME i see That video recoil

LOL tho..... HE's LIKE A CAVEMAN!............ :D (bit of a fail,YEA, the DUDE "rucks" it .LOL).. yea BH is good... Lots of Hair between them !!! :D ? ..... I remember seeing a Featherweight Boxing match FROM U.S, some yrs ago..... coulda been ricky hatton v (DAM cant think of his name!) = ANYway his Corner Took Scissors to The Guys Flailing MOP !! Hillarious..

^^ MY FRIEND ?!? ..Yes,you DO Have a Barrier................. Take Heed .

Last edited:
B

birdman_

Mr.Birdman, it looks like it's just you and Bozo...I can tell he's a big MMA guy, should be an interesting and conversation :tiphat:

rolleyes...^^maybe your meaning exactly that. ':redface:' . e.g ' "like ,jus' us an Bozo in the House!" ? .. n NO ONE ELSE POSTING !? Feel sure you meant that Now.... (Peace!)
i just felt in the Admittadely Anxious state im in e.g Cold turkey,no car,job bla bla.. That you took A little Offence to bozo's Comment & tied that in with some of my Blah...

Paranoia here ma8... Hopefully Short Lived! :biggrin:
YES Gets real boring here between fights .. :(

The regulars etc will be reading/listening tho..
IF There was LOTS of Commotion or Serious Argument .... ???? well,.."thinking Like Flies on shit" .." :D "
..such is life.lol

iTarzan

Bwanabuds and Jesbuds walking a mile in other people's shoes in this thread now. It ain't so easy is it?

Birdman, Yessup and a couple others can disagree but still discuss. Elmer and Shrews think they are experts because they train. They don't fight though. That is for sure. Nobody has an opinion as important as theirs.

Retro gets into it with everybody on every thread he was ever involved in. He has serious issues.

And now here you are getting into it over something after saying I was butt hurt arguing with some people.

I just started choosing my battles now. When Retro, Shrews and Elmer make their expert picks and I see a blatant error in their thinking I will be there to point it out, take the other side and claim victory. It has recently become very easy to do so.

They thought Aldo was going to school McGregor. LOL!

Attachments

• aldo nap.jpg
    aldo nap.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 18

iTarzan

G'day mate, sounds like code for hate speak.

I kinda like being a precious little snowflake.

Go ahead and be one then. Nobody is stopping you.

It was not code for hate speak. It was straight talk for free speech. I can filter stuff out on my own without needing to silence people. I am a rock. Rocks can weather it all.

justanotherbozo

Veteran

It was not code for hate speak. It was straight talk for free speech. I can filter stuff out on my own without needing to silence people. I am a rock. Rocks can weather it all.
you are exactly right sir, no hate speech here.

...i will say though that protecting the feelings of the precious snowflakes of America isn't something i'm particularly interested in, methinks the country would be better off if they just learned how to 'man' up, or more accurately, 'adult' up.

peace, bozo

free-speech.jpg

freedom_of_speech_posters-rcc85714af4d444d5a0900cb432dd23ae_wxq_8byvr_512.jpg

BF-FreedomOfSpeech.jpg

chomsky+quote.png

Bwanabud

So much for UFC, Bozo and Tarzan have a mancrush on each other over freedom and liberty.

Bozo, I fought for those rights you're running your loud mouth about, it's real easy for you to play from behind your keyboard....spineless, thin skinned, delicate snowflake ???,,,don't judge me you POS.

Freedom of speech doesn't necessitate intellect or content, it just means you can move your mouth...in your case, type.

Last edited:

Mick

Veteran

Ok, I think I'm getting the hang of it. You and your mate Bozo sound like far right American nut jobs. And just for a moment pretending I'm right on the money, let's look at what these wacko's believe in besides free speech, which is usually code to hate on someone. The majority don't even believe in evolution and about 70% don't believe in man made climate change. Yeah, the world needs more hate. Right on guys.
Btw, water always trumps rock, in the end.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Freedom is good but this site is not about freedom. It is about having a dialogue that is not combative.

Not my rules but I try to follow it. Chaos would be the end result of truly free speech here I suppose, or that is how they see it. Same reason no country has a true democracy.

There are other sites that will allow all kinds of harsh words and maybe even threats.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Things must be slow. Itroll is posting. Dude thinks he's Tarzan.
Anyway we have a very interesting bet coming up. Maybe the best bet I have ever seen: Lawlor VS Condit. Over/under is 4.5, meaning that if the fight ends in under 4.5 rounds, you win the under. Does anyone think that Robbie and Carlos are going the distance? I don't see it. Robbie always goes for a knockout, and Carlos is a finisher, whether by knockout or submission. I don't see any chance of this fight going over 4.5 rounds. I am going to make a real bet on this one, not a play bet. It almost seems too good to be true, although the last fight between Dos Anjos and Cerrone was also 4.5, and I had the under there too. We all know how that went. Didn't get out of the first round. I expect more of the same in this fight, although it should go a couple of rounds, maybe three at the most. Now, if peeps would stop quoting Itroll/IJane, I wouldn't have to see parts of his moronic posts. As far as following rules, this is a Cannabis site, meaning that most on here have been law breakers for many years. Think about it. If we were rule followers, this site would not exist.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So if you guys want to make this thread about politics and right and wrong then we can just close it . Ill leave it up to you guys.

jesbuds

The smartass in me wants to point out that after Thursday the thread is 'outdated' anyway :). We'll need a fresh 2016 start for fights!

Bwanabud

cool ..ppl keep arguing it will be real easy to just close this one

Respected Mod Babbabud, that's what I was trying to eliminate with my posts below...put the thread back on topic focus & stop the insults and political views on a sports thread.

As free thinking adults, we should be able to have a sports conversation without entering arenas of conflict and controversy.

Without reigniting the brushfire, the thread topic left the MMA arena...and instead went in the direction of overly violent, brutal, barbaric...and somehow the fault of the Western world. The great thing about sport is it spans the continents, and eliminates politics, cultural differences and even war...ie, the Olympics. It's about athletic achievement and desire, and not political/religious agenda or viewpoints. :)

I felt the same way a while back when members where calling each other foul names and insults, and I stated "can't we all just get along ?, let's talk MMA/UFC". There are areas for political topics, and they tend to be hotbeds for emotion and insults..I'd prefer not to participate. Theres no win/win for me, just a bunch of childish bantering...and worthless pissing battles.

As members we have to self-govern, or self-moderate to stop the needless control of moderation from the site. If we venture too far into unrelated topics or insulting statements, then the Mods will put their thumb on us...I enjoy the freedom of open speech, the ability to express your honest opinion..but not at the risk of offending others. I try to be a gentleman in my wording, I strive to get along with others...thus my user-name "Bwana", (Swahili for gentleman or sir).

I'm certainly not trying to insult any members earlier posts, just stating my reason for departing from the thread..and the sudden silence in the room :tiphat:

I wasn't trying to control/moderate the thread Gents, I was just stating my opinion on the political rhetoric..if I offended anyone, my apologies :tiphat:

Maybe we should hit the reset button, and start fresh with a 2016 UFC thread as suggested by member jesbuds. Hopefully we can move in a forward direction, thus including all members thoughts on MMA and upcoming events :huggg:

B

birdman_

Im Sorry if I Started a ball Rolling folks btw. Bwanabud was TOTALLY Correct.. i TOTALLY Misinterpreted.. Stuff.

1. Jesbuds says "How Shite The Thread Is Between Fights"! (something like that!?..)
2. I Agree (..etc)
3. Bwanabud says" looks like theres jus' you & Bonzo .. " .. ? !!
..Apologies Bwana'

ima "dick" sometimes .. /-: (Moby!) Nah ! :D
Also.. < (back page(s)?) PIC n below tex [ DERRR! LOL .. Sure CMG Gives that Gesture To His Fam' and Company ..!!!?... Rolleyes " d " lmao

Hello Babba' /mrs ' ' :tiphat: Hope this could be answered without any implications if not,no prob' , So,what happens to removed threads ? Are they Permanently Deleted, and in Their Entirety too?

From way up top^..Which Increases Earthquakes (-: :-D RE: That pic..(bwana!)

YES .. Time to Move on toO -- 2016 --

picture.php

....woohooO ..Wagons roll!! ..I'll be the 'craZy " WEIRD " one at the Front!! ..:-D .. (also a Grammer & Punctuality Genius n Budding Wallstreet pro te jea(?) ......4 SURE!!!!!!!!! Whooooooo " let me teach ya the english language FellaZ " ... LMAO

YEA .... "Comin up" ON Ganja ,,, rockssS !
..'Lucy' LOVES..Weed.Too - wid anythinG.. " :-D "

Farewell 2015!.. "MM?" .. YA Should o' called this Thread " UP COMING UFC'... shows "" or Sumthin!! ..(? " :-D ").. Aided in The Longevity M8..

a "GREEN" Year 4 me ... :)
[YOUTUBEIF]wUzEt_02RB0[/YOUTUBEIF]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUzEt_02RB0

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts