What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFC 2015

iTarzan

It just got political somehow in the last page. Mick has never been in this thread before Baba. He must have followed bozo in from another thread to troll him.

This thread has never been political. There is some fighting but it is a sports thread and people argue.

However, there are some people who can dish stuff out but can't take it and they get nasty.

Mick

Veteran
It just got political somehow in the last page. Mick has never been in this thread before Baba. He must have followed bozo in from another thread to troll him.

You're mistaken friend. Far as I can tell I was here before Bozo, but I've only a few posts and don't plan on posting again.
Peace.

iTarzan

You're mistaken friend. Far as I can tell I was here before Bozo, but I've only a few posts and don't plan on posting again.
Peace.

I stand corrected. However, you were not here much and all the sudden popped in and played a political hate speak card. It made me pause because that was the first time this thread had anything like that.
The aftermath made a mod take notice.

Even the way it has been I don't understand how this thread would warrant being closed. It won't be the first time and it won't be the last time a thread was axed.

Being a mod is pretty much a thankless job Baba. Respect!

Bwanabud

I stand corrected. However, you were not here much and all the sudden popped in and played a political hate speak card. It made me pause because that was the first time this thread had anything like that.
The aftermath made a mod take notice.

Even the way it has been I don't understand how this thread would warrant being closed. It won't be the first time and it won't be the last time a thread was axed.

Being a mod is pretty much a thankless job Baba. Respect!

Tarzan 2015 is almost over anyways, so a new UFC 2016 was started,,,it's on the board, come join the conversation :tiphat:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Bwanabuds and Jesbuds walking a mile in other people's shoes in this thread now. It ain't so easy is it?

Birdman, Yessup and a couple others can disagree but still discuss. Elmer and Shrews think they are experts because they train. They don't fight though. That is for sure. Nobody has an opinion as important as theirs.

Retro gets into it with everybody on every thread he was ever involved in. He has serious issues.

And now here you are getting into it over something after saying I was butt hurt arguing with some people.

I just started choosing my battles now. When Retro, Shrews and Elmer make their expert picks and I see a blatant error in their thinking I will be there to point it out, take the other side and claim victory. It has recently become very easy to do so.

They thought Aldo was going to school McGregor. LOL!

Blah , blah , blah

TLDR ...

Fight of the year candidate .

http://forum.mmatd.com/mma-videos--f35/james-thompson-vs-tsuyoshi-kohsaka-t84221.html

iTarzan

Itroll...the trolling blowhard....dude a cop????

People should look at how many times you say that about so many different people. It makes me wonder about you Retro. Maybe you are a cop. At the very least it makes you look troublesome. Mods should take a closer look at all your posts.

Seriously moderators and other posters should not allow a poster to go around shouting cop all the time on a site like this.

Latest posts

Latest posts