What's new

ufc 2010

RetroGrow

Veteran
The drug test was before the fight, but they wait until all the money has been made to reveal it. They should have stopped him from competing before the fight. John Jones is the same punk/rat bastard he has always been.

N

NBE One !

'eLLO retro. Calm DowN ! ((:);

Cheers for that " Shocking " Info, B'

-
well,im just saying, ( too Approval ! (-: ) he doesnt need that P.E.D stuff

Stipe eyh EB ! /-:

(-;
-
Edited 19.11.2017 (- , https://youtu.be/HDpCv71r-0U
-
15-16 points. ". <------- " ;;;;;;; ( - :;

Last edited:

Bwanabud

I agree with Retro,
They knew before the fight, test taken prior to weigh in...no way they're losing the PPV money, but be glad to steal yours. When we pay for a championship fight, and the winner fails a drug test...title goes back to Champ, so right back to Cormier like the fight never happened.

Dana and the UFC will ruin their name, if they keep doing BS like this. Jones was their money ticket and he'll be gone for 4 more years now, now that Ronda is out all they have is CMG...and I hope he rakes them across hot coals for money.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Retro , Bwanna

Brock was tested before his fight with Hunt too !
Hunt`s court case is still pending . Case action with DC ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why do the most talented or good looking people tend to be shallow wastes? I bought that fight and got robbed. UFC wonders why so many stream pirate video...

RetroGrow

Veteran
Why do they test them before the fight, if they are not going to check results until after the fight? This is fraud! They play the fans for suckers.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I'm not sure of the process, but maybe it takes a few days or weeks to properly drug test a sample. If they're testing for different types of drugs in blood and urine, they probably need different types of tests, and maybe some tests are quick but others take a long time.

Soooo... anyone think mcgregor will beat mayweather? My brain says no but my heart says yes. I just hope mcgregor gives a decent performance; it'd be sad if he just went in there and looked totally outclassed. Then all the people saying this fight was a joke would be right...

yts farmer

Veteran
Ufc dont care about the fans or the fighters they only care about the bottom line.

When lesner fought hunt, ufc already knew lesnar has failed a drugs test as they have to get special dispensation for lesnar to fight. What ever commission grants the licenses should also be held accountable to as they knew also. Heck it was no secret lesnar failed a test, it was all over various mma sites before the fight took place.

Im not a fan of Mayweather or McGregor but want to see Mayweather win this fight convincingly, and if Mayeather was stepping into the octagon, i would like to see McGregor win. If McGregor won then it will do untold damage to boxings reputation and vice versa.

Peace.

N

NBE One !

Hi yts '. Not seeing how this " Special match " can harm Boxing at all. Boxer James lights out Tony's match with randy Couture didn't harm UFC when that happened -
Harm in what way, a few have said this !? .

yts farmer

Veteran
Forget the toney couture fight, lights out was at his best well over a decade before that fight, i know couture was no spring chicken but he always thought top of the tree level guys and was still beating most of them.

Ufc doesn't stand to loose anything imo but boxing does.

Floyd is the biggest thing in ppv sales out there so ufc having there biggest star vs boxing biggest paycheck is only shinning more light on them.

Boxing has been on the decline for a long time now mainly due to so many sanctioning bodies and making it almost impossible to make the best fights happen because he is with showtime and the other is with top rank etc etc.

Dont think boxing is going to gain any new fans from this exhibition but ufc could easily get some new fans from it.

If McGregor wins, thats one in the eye for boxing for sure.

jesbuds

Yea the UFC has much more to gain from this. Conor loses and it's, "Meh he's an MMA fighter, no one expected him to win." (even if it's a complete blowout) Conor wins and it's, "OMG MMA FIGHTERS BETTER THAN BOXERS!"

I dunno, I can't say I'm not interested in things so I'll watch it.

N

NBE One !

CMG did well.The winner of the earlier rounds an up to half way fight distance

Jus a Fab entertaining night. Respect that Big Respect they Gave Each other :D " Dignity " for Sure ... (-;

Last edited:

Meraxes

Veteran
Volkov/Struve, good exchanges great fight, Volkov was just more durable, and a little bit cleaner striker...

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
CMG did well.The winner of the earlier rounds an up to half way fight distance

Jus a Fab entertaining night. Respect that Big Respect they Gave Each other :D "Dignity" for Sure ... (-;

G `day Bird

One judge gave Conor the 1st three rounds !
The other two gave him 1 round out of 9 !

Screen_Shot_2017_08_27_at_1.18.43_AM.png

Mayweather carried Conor to make a spectacle . Arm punches aint gonna knock out a boxer ...

Though I was thoroughly entertained .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

N

NBE One !

After his Exhaustion became Evident. Mayweather often defended via his Shoulder
-
( that dude is 12 mth weather ) (((-;

Last edited:
N

NBE One !

Nunes - Schevchenko 2 ... Well How Exciting !!! ( joke. -Irony )

Correct Decision. Nunes Threw More

(-; Wanted Valentina to Win)

-
On the Download I skipped straight to the main event.
a sway of the tide ;

Last edited:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I actually liked the Nunes fight. I thought Schevchenko was winning until the takedown. Chess match with Nunes catching a mistake at the end.

Cejudo looked like a champ, wonder how much of that was Reis being flat. dos Anjos taking down Magny with one kick? Ok.... Thought he should have done better. dos Anjos is at a natural weight now and might be a damn force to reckoned with.

I listen to Bach all the time, best of the classical composers imo. Good one NBE One!

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure if anyone is paying attention, but.... Jon Jones second test for PED was positive, meaning he was using banned substances. He faces up to 4 years suspension.

I am sure they will knock it down to 1 or 2 years but still...

Am gonna watch the upcoming Rockhold etc. freebie fights saturday. Looks like a good card really.

Latest posts

Latest posts