What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ He aint right mentally. If you have his genetic ability and manage to sabotage yourself this way, you are sick. Weak mind imo.

He can beat anyone without it, that is my opinion.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Yesum , Bird

That steroid is sposed to increase aggression .
Johny the Snitch is mentally fragile .

Uncle Chael says the stuff that was sposed to be in the dick pill is exclusive and extremely expensive . Would not be in an over the counter pill .

Uncle also said a very interesting thing re roids and aging . He said your body doesn`t improve as you age after 30 . New trainer / nutritionalist / camp doesn`t = new body .

Made me think about Jesse Taylor on the TUF redemption ,who`s body improved dramatically after 30 . He got busted last week ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good main event coming up for free. I wanna see Perry and Lombard fight too. I did not realize Bones is 30, hardly over the hill though. At 40 I might be more forgiving.

No excuse for that in a championship fight. Chael and others do it too I realize that. Lots do. He robbed me the pay per view buyer, knowing he might be caught and negate the decision.

At this point I think ped's should just be included in sports as part of the game. No tests for anything, including thc or any illegal drug. We have gone too far now with athletes doing anything to gain an edge. The crazy money they get makes them nuts.

Thiago Alves dropped out, that wrecks the co main event. Damn

N

NBE One !

Perry n lombard , YeA. WhuuuU !

-
YeaA , lots of Good music out there bro :)

Last edited:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really good night of fights, prelims included. Sorry for you boxing fans. hehe

Bwanabud

Jones:
"truth is I would never do steroids, I put that on my children and I put that on my Heavenly Father"

Only Jones would swear on his children and God that he's innocent, just like last time...he's batting 3 for 3 in failed tests against Cormier.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Bwanna

How they hangin bro ?

John has a bible verse tattooed on his chest .He takes his faith very seriously . lol .

Did it prevent him from drink driving and crashing his car ? Tooting cocaine and bragging about it ? Did it stop him from running a red light . T boning a pregnant woman , running away . Then returning to collect his stash and some cash ? Or having a ready supply of condoms in the console for emergencies ? uh uuh .

JBJ = Sociopath / psychopath .

JBJ vs Brock for Juicers Fighting Championship belt in Kazakhstan 2018 . You heard it here 1st .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Bwanabud

Hey EB,
Doing well here, just too many irons in the fire lately....fishing season is kicking, and archery is around the corner.

Jones is unbelievable, throwing 10's of millions of dollars away because he has no discipline or integrity. His camp has to be in shock, they shouldn't have wasted their time training him. Some great bouts coming in the near future, can't wait to see Whittaker again...Bisping needs to get back to defending his title.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Bwana

Rockhold looked menacing in that fight the other day .
He does look vulnerable to counters though . Him vs Bobby Knuckles would be a very interesting match up to me. More interesting than Bobby vs Bisping . Even though Vs The C*unt would unify the belts .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Elmer Bud

Veteran
El cu cuey tapped Lee in the 3rd. TF has an array of tools

G`day Bird

I told my MMA noob mate Ferguson had lots of tools .
Lee is more athletic and fast . But it would be interesting .

Enjoyed watching . Must of been hard for Lee to keep pushing in training with that staph infection . eeeesh !

Thanks for sharin

EB .

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Borg got the treatment like a spider mite in your grow. Lee is more powerful, but had to cut too much weight and got tired and made mistakes. Staph would not help either.

Tony has the cardio and skill over Lee. Did Mouse say he is quitting? I thought I heard something like that or not.

Think I will buy the next one. Dillashaw vs Garbrandt looks good. I would guess GSP will get schooled by the bigger Bisping. Neither is the top fighter in that division imo. Rockhold or Whittaker would be better.

N

NBE One !

picture.php

New UFC champ Tony Ferguson: I'm going to expose Conor McGregor

Last edited:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking forward to the 4th. Some good fights, am gonna buy it. I know GSP and Bisping are not really the top guys in the middleweights, but they are top 5 or 10 at least, and could be a fun one. Garbrandt, Dillashaw, Thompson, quite a few good fighters in that lineup.

Meraxes

Veteran
Thompson's good when he actually engages, which I'm pretty sure he'll do this time. He's already going to have a hell of a wait for another shot...

Meraxes

Veteran
That chin of the Dragon. Has anyone dicussed Till? He looks like he's going to shoot up quick. Woodley may have an issue...