What's new

Pheno hunting , TGA and Norstar Genetics.

Shua1991

Started a 420 promo's seeds, mostly Norstar genetics but also some TGA thrown in.

I'm looking for breeding plants, regardless of sex, although a dank male In my opinion - would be far more valuable for inbreeding purposes.

Querkle- Purple Urkle x Spacequeen

Grape inferno- Nepali OG x Querkle

Panama Boqueté- Panama landrace x Frap Frap Mazar.

Bogota Breeze- UK Cheese x (UK cheese x SM Colombian Gold)

Zest OG- Cali o x og

King Pakal- (Afgooey x Chelumbian)

Funky Cold Medina- (basement Jam) × (UK cheese x OG)

These began germinating 2 days ago roughly. Most are popping above ground now. I don't have much experience with these cultivars aside from Querkle and King Pakal, I loved the 10 week fat colombian gold pheno of "King Pakal" the last time I grew some, made excellent meds, 2.5 hours duration sativa, I didn't keep it sadly, I won't make that mistake again.

The Panama Boqueté is a Panama dominant hybrid with 9.5-10.5 week flower time and deep coffee and strawberry aroma from that Afghan-mazar leaning father, a new take on (Panama x Afghan hashplant) I'm very happy to test out.
The Bogota breeze is a cheese backross using a "chelumbian(cheese x colombian gold) male, the same used in king pakal that i really enjoy, i expect it to be an even more active buzz than ordinary cheese.
Finally, the zest OG may provide desirable orange terps and effects but I'm skeptical about anything bred with "orange skunk"(the wet noodle of the marijuana world) but smoke test will be the final judge.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Started a 420 promo's seeds, mostly Norstar genetics but also some TGA thrown in.

I'm looking for breeding plants, regardless of sex, although a dank male In my opinion - would be far more valuable for inbreeding purposes.

Querkle- Purple Urkle x Spacequeen

Grape inferno- Nepali OG x Querkle

Panama Boqueté- Panama landrace x Frap Frap Mazar.

Bogota Breeze- UK Cheese x (UK cheese x SM Colombian Gold)

Zest OG- Cali o x og

King Pakal- (Afgooey x Chelumbian)

Funky Cold Medina- (basement Jam) × (UK cheese x OG)

These began germinating 2 days ago roughly. Most are popping above ground now. I don't have much experience with these cultivars aside from Querkle and King Pakal, I loved the 10 week fat colombian gold pheno of "King Pakal" the last time I grew some, made excellent meds, 2.5 hours duration sativa, I didn't keep it sadly, I won't make that mistake again.

The Panama Boqueté is a Panama dominant hybrid with 9.5-10.5 week flower time and deep coffee and strawberry aroma from that Afghan-mazar leaning father, a new take on (Panama x Afghan hashplant) I'm very happy to test out.
The Bogota breeze is a cheese backross using a "chelumbian(cheese x colombian gold) male, the same used in king pakal that i really enjoy, i expect it to be an even more active buzz than ordinary cheese.
Finally, the zest OG may provide desirable orange terps and effects but I'm skeptical about anything bred with "orange skunk"(the wet noodle of the marijuana world) but smoke test will be the final judge.
Super lineup friend. I'm going to ride with you for a while. This will be fun and interesting. Keep us posted.

Shua1991

I think the temps maybe dipped too low these past few days in New york and a few seeds are either lagging or aren't going to germinate. I think 2-3 of the king pakal will, none of the "Bogota breeze" and 1 "Grape Enferno" appear to be coming up. Almost all the querkle did, "funky cold medina appears" to be the most cold resistant in the bunch(indica influence?) And about 50% of the zest OG did. And they already look male(stretchy) which is nice. I'm transplanting everything Into soil today, about a week away from their next transplant, probably a month from sexing and 6 weeks until first testers are flowered. In comparison to the Ace Seeds -Purple Zamal x A5 Haze germing next to it, which is now 85%+ above ground and my own seeds at 75%, I think maybe some of the seeds are older stock, and showing less vigor.

Shua1991

1 grape enferno and 1 Bogota breeze is above ground, 90% on the querkle, 2 king pakal, these may be slow starters.

Shua1991

I have a few Panama Boquete Up and transferred, The "funky cold Medina" has 1 mutant, nice growth, hood vigor, the sativas are much less cold tolerant.

7/8 querkle successfully germinated and are in soil, one is a seedling with intense grape smells, I hope it's a male.

The King Pakal were unsuccessful, or were not compatible with my grow area.

Same for the grape enferno, maybe 1 survived, and the Bogota Breeze, I think the temp fluctuations in my new grow area made the seeds more susceptible.

2 'Zest OG' survived, stretchy.

I added 8 seedlings of Norstar's "Banana Faction" which is a banana og f2 bred to a sour diesel hybrid. I expect great potency on this one.

I Added 5 'Peace Train'(Mendo purple haze x Jack The Ripper) Bred by Norstar seeds for TGA Subcool seeds. Now unavailable as it was discontinued, I will be making seeds using the best representation I can find, hopefully I can find a male in this 5 plants.

About a five to six weeks before flowering outdoors.

Attachments

• 20240528_022730.jpg
    20240528_022730.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 4