What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

bimblebrains_1

Thought would get some more pics whilst she's ripening up of a different individual, wish I had a better camera
IMG_20240219_152438.jpg
IMG_20240219_152511.jpg
IMG_20240219_152336.jpg
IMG_20240219_152404.jpg
IMG_20240219_152554.jpg

Thanks. bimble

bimblebrains_1

Them new pics u posted bimble,kinda reminds me of the original blue cheese,76
Yo 76 bro,they all look so similar don't they,a fucking minefield,a saw a pic a while back of a plant supposed to be blues in veg and I couldn't tell it apart from mine and as rick says peeps are getting a bluesy note but I really ain't at the mo,fook knows! Anyhow hope your doing well my man, nice one. bimble

Fairwayfarms

Well one things for sure,your exo is definitely different to the plant I've got,very orange pistols on yours,mine have a pinkish hue,the leaves colour up quite rainbowish on yours and mine just pale off... interesting as yours doesn't look like the others I've seen on here either like the window,birdman,dogon,jah ect....
I've been searching for that beautiful pinkish hue for years . Find that Sour genetics can have similar pistils .
Anyone planning on attempting to reverse yours ? if not someone please do !

bimblebrains_1

I've been searching for that beautiful pinkish hue for years . Find that Sour genetics can have similar pistils .
Anyone planning on attempting to reverse yours ? if not someone please do !
Hello @Fairwayfarms yes I've seen the same pinkish almost salmon colour pistols on pics of various sour and diesel cuts too,the older skunk cuts from UK all exhibit it as well,blues,bs cheese ect.. certainly backs up the theory of the sour being a super skunk hybrid and ultimately that Chem91 probably is from either the same or a related afghan line used in the skunk or is worked from early skunk lines(in my opinion)...
As for reversing my cut ,no nobody has tried as far as I'm aware, @ojd is the only breeder that has worked with her and put out beans thru connoisseur genetics so far, he reversed his original diesel clone on to her and made a line called British Petroleum,I'd edge a bet you'd find some pink haired phenos with that pollen my friend haha

bimblebrains_1

here is my UK CHEESE day 26.

i think she looks a lot like bimb plant in the above post, my is way younger but still.

View attachment 18965314 View attachment 18965315 View attachment 18965316 View attachment 18965317 View attachment 18965318

peace ..
Looks a lot more vertical in growth to mine,with mine it's difficult to get her to grow upwards its more outwards,I am using LEDs but yer your one defo has a more stretchy growth pattern and more internodal space,the guy that passed me her used hps but I remember them still being Hella bushy in comparison,I'll try get a shot of a sizeable mum so you can see what I mean,very nice tho mate,optimal health! What lightning are you using out of interest?

Last edited:

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Asked my mate to take some pics of cheese leaf for the thread from the early stages of his 2024 summer outdoor...and first pic was a year or two before looking at his youngster... sometimes more double serration sometimes less, who knows why...otherwise the sawtooth is pretty par for the course. This is the "exodus" cut that came here early 2000's, before big buddha released his "cheese". Famous round these parts, can smell it in veg almost...in flower can smell it far from where its growing, in the big bad old days was always big carbon filters or far away from prying noses in the bush etc. to grow her. That sweet rank little bit fruity musky overpowering toejam cheeseness. Hard to describe, nothing else smells like her but cheese, and not the kind you eat but the kind you smoke LOL.

cheese2.jpg
cheese1.jpg
cheese3.jpg
cheese4.jpg
cheese5.jpg
cheese6.jpg
cheese7.jpg
cheese8.jpg
cheese9.jpg

cheese10.jpg

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
If she doesn't have that sharp edging, its not the real thing, though many others have that edging, old haze lines, old skunk lines etc. The afghan cheese crosses passing off as cheese that go around that I've seen often tend to have the more rounded edging from the affie, the blue cheeses have much more rounded edging from the blueberry side with its thai influence.. Thai influenced plants have a completely different bulbous edging often, cartoony like where skunk or cheese are in your face jagged edges..anyway...random info..

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
The most sawtooth leaves that I've ever seen, double serrations on almost every edge, was on plants from SamS's old skunk x haze seeds..LOL Must come from that south american influence I am guessing? Or maybe central american influence, if Sams' haze used in that cross was from the generations with some mexican in them? Wierd that the skunk has thai in it, but all old skunks I've seen have that sharp sawtooth leaf, but most thais or thai influenced stuff I seen has the other rounded edging or soft flat edging, seems to have been bred out of the skunk by the time it was linebred in the 80's skunks.

Last edited:

Terppalooza

The most sawtooth leaves that I've ever seen, double serrations on almost every edge, was on plants from SamS's old skunk x haze seeds..LOL Must come from that south american influence I am guessing? Or maybe central american influence, if Sams' haze used in that cross was from the generations with some mexican in them? Wierd that the skunk has thai in it, but all old skunks I've seen have that sharp sawtooth leaf, but most thais or thai influenced stuff I seen has the other rounded edging or soft flat edging, seems to have been bred out of the skunk by the time it was linebred in the 80's skunks.
Every single one of the Mr nice ssh Crosses. I made is sawtoothed. Similar to cheese🫡