What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Our cut can reverse no problem, harder than others but sts and voila...but to get fertile pollen....? All my attempts I got like a handful of infertile seed, meaning like 5 beans maybe 10, hollow big fat white seeds.. Who knows someone gets the protocol it needs right, not saying impossible, but not easy thats for sure. You'd have seen exodus s1's years and years ago if it was simple.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Doubt it, as far as I know when cheese was found the skunk seed that Sensi sold was made by SamS.

Though when I grew out Sensi's superskunk a decade ago, it was a100% a skunk x affie, it had the sawtooth leaves, the form was spot on, just like cheese but fattened up somewhat..High I didn't like though of the superskunk.. Was predominantly a skunky orange liquor terp profile..

Maltiboi

How would I go about finding a cut or maybe even hunt through some seeds, I just need to be pointed in the right direction. Thanks!

iTHC

is CG still about? had both CG and ER on whatsapp but lost contact with both when lockdowns happened back in 2020 hope all is well with everyone and God bless LLP wherever he maybe

bimblebrains_1

Are the Sensi Skunk No1 seeds the same as the originals where the cheese was cultivated from? thank you
Give sensi a wide birth these days would be my best advice mate,the dronkers have never admitted that the parental stock was lost many moons ago for the majority if not all of their catalogue,Dutch money making conmen

bimblebrains_1

is CG still about? had both CG and ER on whatsapp but lost contact with both when lockdowns happened back in 2020 hope all is well with everyone and God bless LLP wherever he maybe
Hey mate,I can contact ER and ask if can pass his number on if needs be as he not on here that much at the mo

prawn

The last time I grew cheese in 2007... was told it was exo...
it fkn reeked - scared the shit out of me :D

post-12001-1190328890.jpg

Attachments

• post-12001-1190328972.jpg
    post-12001-1190328972.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 50
  • post-12001-1190329082.jpg
    post-12001-1190329082.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 55
  • post-12001-1190420402.jpg
    post-12001-1190420402.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 54
  • post-12001-1190420422.jpg
    post-12001-1190420422.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 54
  • post-12001-1190420553.jpg
    post-12001-1190420553.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 56

bimblebrains_1

So just tried a couple little nugs as been airing it out for the cure and my instant thought was,...it does seem a tad more on the sweet side than I remember the one way back when,that one had a darker taste more black hash in the back round with more of a sharp tart sweet on top and not so prominent,the sweetness that is...This one has that same profile but sweetness is more sugary than tart and that seems to mask the darker hashier note that you can tell is there on smelling the bag and on a preliminary dry toke, but yes it seems to be somewhat overidden,I wouldn't describe it as blueberry/pear drop but more just sugary.
Another thing that makes me think she's not the same as I remember is the effect..it's a savagely strong effect but Incredibly positive,get a proper grin on type one that has very good longevity..defo not as short lived as I remember and slightly depressing/mongy,not as cracky....the smell isn't quite as incriminating but it's not far off, ridiculous!
It's nice to finally try a sample grown by me to really get the flavour in the mouth as the previous too were really badly grown and handled and couldn't really smoke them but could tell that dark funk was there..
I'm not gunna argue on your conclusion Rick my man😉
Only got a shit camera phone but here's some shots but in the meantime there search continues for B's clone it seems...
IMG_20240228_180140.jpg
IMG_20240307_123011.jpg
IMG_20240307_123252.jpg

Cheers for all the patience folks. bimble

bimblebrains_1

These were done under LED in coco right? Need to do it under HPS to be certain as different light/medium can affect terpene expression.

I wonder if LED maybe brings out the sweet terp?

Peace
Haha I nearly put the exact same statement at the end of my comment but don't wanna seem like I'm clutching at straws,yes the thought has crossed my mind..the buddy who passed me the cut,his plants were lankier and the little I did toke didn't seem sweet,he uses hps..also Ojd flowered her under hps I'm pretty sure and was convinced...perhaps perhaps,all I know is right now is that would gladly smoke this cut all day long over any hype/elite stuff I've grown lately,a special one for sure