20230513_124622.jpg
20230513_125509.jpg
20230513_125521.jpg
20230513_125527.jpg
20230513_125558.jpg
20230513_125605.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
Dang those are nice buds and doggies.ive got a lab pitter mix too.but I came thinking we were gonna make actual tacos.now I'm freaking hungry! I feel deceived! Good thing I didn't smoke those.buds.id take out 2 friges! Lol damn those are sativas are beautiful look like green spider legs

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I lost the remote control for the TV in between the pillows of my couch last night and it turned into a dramatic turn of events everything came to a standstill and I flipped out and I turned the entire living room upside down it took about a half hour of confusion and you bet your ass you know why finally got settled hysterically crazy

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I lost the remote control for the TV in between the pillows of my couch last night and it turned into a dramatic turn of events everything came to a standstill and I flipped out and I turned the entire living room upside down it took about a half hour of confusion and you bet your ass you know why finally got settled hysterically crazy
I once forgot how to use my phone that was controlling the music. Got all frustrated and dropped it on the floor. It turned on and opened up a portal to the other side. Amazed by what I was witnessing I ran to wake up my wife and fell into a fluffy blanket which tried to swallow me whole. As I was trying to explain to my wife that she had to come and see the portal in the other room I noticed her reaction and began to notice I probably seemed a bit crazy. And went back and laid on the sofa with no music. A while later I noticed that I was listening to Alan watts talk philosophy.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
like most buzzs start out wonderful then its a chase. i got friends who done so much k they should donate their bodies to science after they pass for science

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s a pain in the ass getting to the pharmaceutical stuff & prescription pharmacy that does the compounding was not responding last month so I’ve been dabbling in the black market compounds it’s not exactly ketamine it’s something that’s ketamine like there’s 1 trillion different compounds ..their interesting..The effects and the potency and cleanliness all are different to varying degrees ..I have no shame some of my neighbors see me stumbling around in the backyard

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
It actually is possible Dose yourself straight or so it seems there’s only so much the brain can take I guess
I've done too much and came to almost sober. And I have also done too much and ended up tripping my ass off for several hours. Not completely sure on why it goes both ways.

Guess its possible that's what happens thought police catch up with you.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
It’s a pain in the ass getting to the pharmaceutical stuff & prescription pharmacy that does the compounding was not responding last month so I’ve been dabbling in the black market compounds it’s not exactly ketamine it’s something that’s ketamine like there’s 1 trillion different compounds ..their interesting..The effects and the potency and cleanliness all are different to varying degrees ..I have no shame some of my neighbors see me stumbling around in the backyard
Be careful. There are some crazy ass drugs you don't want to do by mistake.

Look up tranq and Philadelphia.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Be careful. There are some crazy ass drugs you don't want to do by mistake.

Look up tranq and Philadelphia.
That’s a little bit of trust comes in, and you have to know your sources .I know my designer drugs have learned over the years. What I’m talking about are all ketamine analogues & would never do any other thing anymore… some of these are trippy but they vary so much is like throwing darts of the dartboard unless you try it out first. but they are far cry from pure ketamine, which is the holy Grail

Latest posts

Latest posts