What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trippy taco test kitchen

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
It's crazy. In the 14 years I've lived in this house we went from a desktop computer in one room to a handheld or computer or gaming system in every room. And now I just want a computer for computer stuff and a phone for phone stuff, and music. All devices are used for music.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The little outdoor light dep is doing well. I have been putting them in my garage most nights since the last week or so of June. The sour muffberry looks like she will be easily finished by mid to late August. And the 2 panama x malawi hopefully mid September. Looking forward to some outdoor sativa.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I want a full size keyboard. Sometimes I want to type more than a sentence and I'm sick of making my thumb do all the work.
I spent the first two decades and ICMAG behind the computer staring at a large screen ..Every time I took a photo it was a huge ordeal to get it transferred and uploaded then I switched over to the phone it’s much more convenient and qualities pretty good

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know that you enjoy Crystals
06E54795-3A09-4996-A05F-9AA105402407.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I want a full size keyboard. Sometimes I want to type more than a sentence and I'm sick of making my thumb do all the work.
Yeah I can’t be bothered typing another reason most of my posts are unintelligible is because I rely on voice technology dictation ..And try doing that when you’re slurring your words ..lofl

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope you don’t mind me coming in here and talking about this shit.. I’m actually feeling pretty good today first non k day since before July 4 everything seems so normal ha ha

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The worst part is my mouth :redface: when I go back and read what I said I wanna cringe …you know at the time everything I’m saying and thinking makes perfect sense I’m having an endless series of Epiphany’s …one after another

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The worst part is my mouth :redface: when I go back and read what I said I wanna cringe …you know at the time everything I’m saying and thinking makes perfect sense I’m having an endless series of Epiphany’s …one after another
Some of it is more silly than others. But you remain in good spirits. Treat each other kindly. And don't speak down at people with different opinions. So you are doing alright.

Not to mention, your garden still gets tended.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Hopefully finish trimming and jarring the original haze today.

Time to start more seeds. Always hard to decide which ones. Definitely OJDs super silver sour thai nevils, maybe 3 or 4 seeds or all 6. And Ace Panama, definitely 1 pack, maybe 2. And I want to get into some of the seeds I made. I change my mind as to which ones every few minutes. Maybe something that finishes quicker than the others? Maybe not.