What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trippy taco test kitchen

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Ok. Let's get this started. This is not the first time i suggested I should start a thread. Not sure why it causes a bit of social phobia. Either way it's time to get over. And do a better job of documenting my successes and failures. As well as have fun. Good music, art, bicycles, homemade and organic living type stuff.

I'm currently running a few clones and some seeds and about to start far more haze seeds than I have room for. I almost named the thread clown car haze. The idea being to go through the eye of haze insanity and come out the other end with some true winners. I will happily accept advise. Especially that that will help contain the haze. I will clone off every plant and flower right away and probably need to fill a tent with all the backups and do everything I can to to control size. Possibly cloning and killing mom a few rounds while I wait to test the smoke.

Acid pheno or bust 2023. Some music and pics to set the mood.

20221222_123944.jpg
20221222_135738.jpg
20221222_135811.jpg
20221222_135738.jpg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
What's your set up and style for growing? Lights, media, supplements, IPM, what ever you feel like sharing 😉. Plants look great :canabis:
Soil and growers choice LEDs. Soil is a but of everything. I need to get better at taking notes. I had intended to buy a few yards of coots mix off a friend but never got around tp the road trip. So I add malted barley, mushroom compost, rainbow mix, red wiggles and occasionally some bokaski compost. I have intended to go full living soil but have too many projects already. With these haze seeds I'll probably choos a bottled nute just because I need to control size and big pots will make it impossible. I have a lot of work to do. Especially in veg. Everything is running to cold and needs up potted last week. And this room is new and needs fine tuned. I recently reclaimed my equipment from a partnership and I am mourning the loss of 10 foot ceilings and 36k btu mini split. But I keep my sanity and get to garden in my underwear again. I sometimes use some bottled nutrients in early veg. For ipm I use luck way more often than I should. But keep neem oil, spinosad, pure crop 1 and regalia on a shelf. And try to remember the last time no ipm lead to a battle. I do have a close friend who shared some tissue culture clones with me. So everything here arrived clean or is from seed.

My attention deficit garden explanation.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chores lined up for today are just watering and feeding & monitoring clones & seedlings , and also finally got some solvent (so I can start producing some extraction)

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Trimmed some sundae driver. We grew it twice at the old location. Never had any sign of fruit smell or flavor. I even posted in a sundae driver thread that I was surprised it had fruity parents. Anyways while trimming I kept smelling a thick funky grape bubblegum aroma. Probably test a not quite all the way dry joint soon.
20221224_204619.jpg