What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trippy taco test kitchen

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
lol..I lost the remote control last night as you can imagine I was right in the couch but I had to unplug the TV just turn the fucking thing off
:biggrin:
BiodegradableCalculatingKinglet-max-1mb.gif

DaEarl73

I have not posted here in a while. The last month has been a real exercise in parenting. I think the worst of the crazy stuff has past and I can resume my neglected gardening.

Haze seedlings all doing great. Overcrowded but that's how I intended them to be. I plant on taking clones off the most vigorous half of them today. Veg room Is a small disaster. I normally run 24 hours and just manually give them a break now and then. Around Christmas I plugged in a timer so I could go visit my kid at the hospital and not have to be right there. Took 2 weeks for me to notice I left the light on 12/12. So I have a bunch of things trying to reveg and the ones I wanted to up pot and flower all have buds starting in the ittle root bound cups.

I have a couple lights worth to harvest in the next couple weeks so that will be nice to bitch about trimming for a while.

Everything is running cold today and supposed to get down into negative temperatures by morning. Going to go to my favorite local dive bar and shovel some snow and help cleanup. I offered to pick up a few hours and re assimilate myself with the real world. Kicking myself but it's better than going right into something full time. And will cover my electric when I'm busy flowering a bunch of 4 month plants instead of money plants.

Here are a few pics of the upcoming harvest. I'll take a few more later today. The dry bud is the first out of a pack of ginger tea from archive. The others are Ohaze/skunk x sowah (accidental breeding of my own), OG x chem. And wild Thailand and South african kwazulu both from world of seeds.

I have never run and world of seeds varieties. And the reports have all been hit and miss with people saying they are not true landrace strains. So I always avoided them. Last year I judged a contest and really enjoyed to wild Thai entry so I bought a few packs from their representative and also a pack of the kwazulu. I would have to agree I doubt they are landrace. In fact I feel fairly confident the kwazulu and Thai share parent. They all look and smell very similar to each other.

View attachment 18806475 View attachment 18806476 View attachment 18806477 View attachment 18806478 View attachment 18806479
A friend had kwasulu once, had a bit of a lemon smell and an easy high what I remember

DaEarl73

Nice thread, nice music!
What I read in the comments: Eric Burdon and War played a show at London's Ronnie Scott's Club on Sept. 16, 1970. During their second set, Eric Burdon saw that Jimi Hendrix had come into the club. (Hendrix did bring his guitar). Eric invited Jimi on stage and they played the song "Mother Earth". After the song ended, Jimi left the stage and was invited back and they played "Tobacco Road". The songs were recorded on a small home tape player by a member of the audience and over they years, the recording were made available on a bootleg record. It was the last time Jimi would ever play on stage…

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now I'm letting it all roll by
I can see, I can see
A life beyond the dream
I'm watching it all roll by
I can see, I can see
A life beyond the 😴

Latest posts

Latest posts