Veteran
so naughty even I’m :redface:
60FD6FC3-04DF-43CB-A412-06A64E6E7F67.jpeg
EAFCA89F-3CF8-4F20-8A8C-9C822E07D22F.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a major gaffe today, i’m not positive but I am pretty certain with one of my neighbors who is new in the village she actually is the pastor for one of the churches around here it’s a very churchy community anyways she has a dog and little by little cookie and her dog who goes by the name of Reese have been getting to know each other more and more I like when the dog walkers bring their dogs onto my property because it’s easier that way for me anyway I invited her in a little bit to hang out with cookie and to my pleasure they were getting along just fine… problem is I’m still high as a fucking kite on ketamine and I realized that she was avoiding my eyes so it must’ve been obvious because it’s very obvious when you’re in the presence of someone who’s tripping

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I had a major gaffe today, i’m not positive but I am pretty certain with one of my neighbors who is new in the village she actually is the pastor for one of the churches around here it’s a very churchy community anyways she has a dog and little by little cookie and her dog who goes by the name of Reese have been getting to know each other more and more I like when the dog walkers bring their dogs onto my property because it’s easier that way for me anyway I invited her in a little bit to hang out with cookie and to my pleasure they were getting along just fine… problem is I’m still high as a fucking kite on ketamine and I realized that she was avoiding my eyes so it must’ve been obvious because it’s very obvious when you’re in the presence of someone who’s tripping
I have had a lot of people look at me funny while tripping. Lol.

Sunday morning after the show the batista dude couldn't break a hundred and I tried to trade mushrooms for my coffee. Barista dude was not even slightly entertained with my highness.