What's new

Train wreck

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TrainWreck

TrainWreck

Heres a picture of my TW grown outside where she loves it :)

G

Damn Babba,
Thats one huge looking healthy lady you got goin,gonna be a boxcar full of buds off that train :wave:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
My wreck is responding very well to supercropping and can use a large greedy helpin' of organic sludge teas!! She is blowing up out there!!!

G

DREAM BIG!

DREAM BIG!

do you have the t.w. that is a gray sativa upon completion? what is your average lenght of flower?
I am trying to put al little study together.
anything that would help me establish baseline
for this variety it is my dream to create the new stable in breeding like what sk did for the revolution in 1980s.
this may Only be a dream but i dream big!

G

I flowered mine for 53-68 days, I prefer the longer finish myself but i am more of an indica whore than most.

I took some at 50 days and it was way to racey for me.

Grey crystal finish either way

Tex

poopypants

whats the deal with these selfeed seeds any good or is the only way im gonna smoke trainwreck again is to get a clone?

fuaryone

I've been...

I've been...

Smoking the Trainwreck (Arcata cut) long enuf now 6+ months or so, and just wanted to comment on the stone: wich to me is kind of stupifiying... 2 hits will get me comfortably numb, and I won't smoke more than 4 hits... don't need to... and often I cough out the 1st hit anyways... the high lasts about 2-3 hrs, and it does taste like dead whale on the exhale, like Dr.Jay suggested it did, and thats a pretty good description... I fail to get any menthol taste, maybe because I smoke menthol cigs... its true that you measure the amount of the hit, I like mine to burn completely, 1st toke, cause I hate ass-hits... and usually I fill the bowl of my lil hash pipe (glass)... about half ways full... a small 1 hitter... the herb always seems to cure up right, with small rock hard calyx... I usually pick mine at 45-49 days, as I prefer a more up stone... a little of this goes along ways... the only other thing I have that comes close in pure quality has been so far, the N.H. inbreed line I been working on... when I'm with my med friend these are the most requested also to smoke... well just my 2 centavo's about it... peace. F1. :joint:

Last edited:
G

whats the deal with these selfeed seeds any good or is the only way im gonna smoke trainwreck again is to get a clone?

The selfed seeds are good indeed..

Peace, Q

G

Here are some Trainwreck clones that I just tossed into flower.

They are just starting to stretch out a little

Tex

G

:chin: Hmmmmm damn good lookin nugs!! :sasmokin: Do u know if this is a good med mj? I hear that they use it alot in NorCal. :yummy: :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts