What's new

Train wreck

G

Trainwreck and ECSD are 2 totally different highs, and 2 totally different flavors. If I had both mothers I would keep both of them. Definatly wouldnt ditch one for the other.

THC

G

I'm with THC, I have NYC Diesel and Double Sour Diesel in the cupboard right beside my Trainwreck and I find myself reaching for it more than the Diesels.

Mines in the dark right now just before chop chop

Tex

issack

Veteran
nice..i just scored 10 seeds of train wreck from this guy from humbot county. he needed money so i talked him down..150 bucks for all these seeds..10 of each
Train wreck
sensi star
purple passion
white widow
snow white
bubble gum
strawberry haze
g13
grapefruit haze
orange crush
blue berry
so do you think i scored??? ha!!!!. jezz. dont even know what to do next!!
sour bubble, sour diesel, and firecracker is on its way also...just in time for my 6 600w hps cool tube set up to take affect...yummmmmmm!!!!1

Mojave Dave

I just visitedthe WOODHORSE SEEDS site. Wow! Very impressive! I'm a medica user and am glad there are sites like that around.

See ya!

G

Pulled almost 7 oz's dried off of her.

Not as strong, potency wise, as my rapid clone runs of the same plant though. It got a little whispy at the end which never happens when I am puttin the screws to the clones.

Tex

G

Were is the Orange Crush CBF? I'll take to please.hehehe

I water cured an oz and it really took that harsh bite off it but almost to much. The smell comes back strong after a couple of days in the jars after dried.

Tex

G

Nice work tex, 7oz off a trainwreck plant's one for the books hehe. My harvest comming up soon, then i get to put some trainwreck on the table :D can't wait!

THC

Hey anyone have any info or pictures on arcata trainwreck. Does the arcata hermie at all or no? I just recently got this cut and wanted to know if it was worth the time growing out.

Wrecked

Simply an amazing plant, I am lucky enough to have gotten a cut. I doubt it will ever leave my garden. I agree that nyc diesel is different than trainwreck both very worthy. I can function better on the diesel myself. Cant wait until my next wreck harvest. Awsome plant Tex Best yeilding trainwreck i have seen and i have grown a fair share myself. Peace

G

I also was gifted a clone of both TW and SD. I am waiting to see the efects they have on my loer nervous systems problems. I use whitewidow now, but it is so stoney it is hard to focus afterwards. LOL.

I am looking forward to both of these in my garden, asl well. Good luck.

Avid

tiedye420

just got these in..
how did yours do?
my SD

Avid Lerner said:
I also was gifted a clone of both TW and SD. I am waiting to see the efects they have .

I am looking forward to both of these in my garden, asl well. Good luck.

Avid

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I have just heard seen smoked and began growing trainwreck in the past three months!!! Seems I am far behind in this strain... :D

TalkWeed

"this cutting is gifted to me by the fella [almost 60 now] that found trainwreck in SoHumboldt in the early 90's...... lucky you... "

Thats what i will be getting within the next 2 weeks ;)