What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Train wreck

acespicoli

when I look to this thread: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=92384&highlight=trainwreck&page=35, I see plants with fat leafs and branches that holds buds without support. real trainwreck is super viney and has tiny leafs in flowering.. it is not it. greenhouse seeds got it from Apothecary, so it is some tw cross probably.

looks sick sweet thread awesome macros of the wreck, hope for some phenos like that NLD. thanks
seems like some are sativa and others in the tread are more indica leaning definitely some variation

Here's the Arcata Train Wreck that was passed around from me. If anyone post that this isn't the Real Arcata Train Wreck. First your wrong, Second, your calling Dr Jay a lier. Which is the source I got the cut and then in turn. Passed down to Texas Kid and CFB. They in Turn shared it with others. The only other person I know for sure got the cut. Was Capt Crip, since he asked me to contact TK and see if he would be kind enough and share it with him. Which he was sent the cut. The Head family also has the cut.

This is what the Arcata Train Wreck looks like. Notice how it has to be supported because it's a viney plant.
Enjoy,
Billygoat

My Old Train Wreck Thread. Lots of info

View Image

View Image

i wouldnt trust anyone but CSI on Trainwreck S1's. He's got the real cut, no need to speculate on what cut others have =)

good point, seems like a consensus has been reached on this issue im sold
appreciate the help:thank you: everyone.

Last edited:

JAWS

Cannavore

totally 100% disagree with your statement.

CSI is by far the only ppl who have the real trainwreck...

not even close ..

T

TakenByTheSky

Cannavore

totally 100% disagree with your statement.

CSI is by far the only ppl who have the real trainwreck...

not even close ..

I have some of your s1s in the fridge. Are you ever going to make more?

JAWS

ACES.

i had the cut up until earlier this year and i had had the cut sense like 2006, made lot's and lot's of hybrids and some FEM as well..i sent the cut to several ppl over the years as well.

TBTS.
awesome glad you have those in the frig, you have THE REAL DEAL trainwreck in seed form 100%...will i make more fem's well seeing i no longer have the cut it would have to be FEM f2 if at all...i have about 20 fem that i kept for myself and drop one here in there just to have her back around...

ANYTHING/EVERYTHING from JAWS GENETICS that has TRAINWRECK in the mix was indeed 100% the real trainwreck used in that piece, if any one tells you other wise there lying for what ever reason..

peace ..

T

TakenByTheSky

ACES.

i had the cut up until earlier this year and i had had the cut sense like 2006, made lot's and lot's of hybrids and some FEM as well..i sent the cut to several ppl over the years as well.

TBTS.
awesome glad you have those in the frig, you have THE REAL DEAL trainwreck in seed form 100%...will i make more fem's well seeing i no longer have the cut it would have to be FEM f2 if at all...i have about 20 fem that i kept for myself and drop one here in there just to have her back around...

ANYTHING/EVERYTHING from JAWS GENETICS that has TRAINWRECK in the mix was indeed 100% the real trainwreck used in that piece, if any one tells you other wise there lying for what ever reason..

peace ..

Ah nice. I tried to grow 2 seeds a few years ago but they both had some kind of nutrient malfunction early on and I never got them past the seedling stage I'd like to revisit those seeds again this year.

acespicoli

ACES.

TBTS.

peace ..

yeah i just looked it up and saw the trainwreck x fruity pebbles sounds interesting
but the f2 s1 would be more what im looking for, resurrect the girl ?

JAWS

ACE.

the wreck breeds well with others and 1 have maybe 10-12 hybrids made with the ARCATA and there all pretty tight. will grow a few more FEM in the next round and "MAY" try to make some fem-2 i hear it can be done!.

I'm just about to chop down the RAIL-LINE STENCH F1 which is trainwreck * skunk and its a wreck phenol.

peace ..

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Used to run the ATW outdoors and I know I gave her to easily 20+ people. The real cut was shared by many of us a decade ago.

twjuly1.jpg

She's the big girl on the end... :joint:

dank.Frank

acespicoli

Used to run the ATW outdoors and I know I gave her to easily 20+ people. The real cut was shared by many of us a decade ago.

View Image

She's the big girl on the end... :joint:

dank.Frank

Beautiful,
man maybe its just a rumor but in the right hands I hear she can tip the scales at 10lbs yield per plant outdoors. Thats one hefty woman!

JAWS

pretty much the same as DANK over here, gave it to several ppl over the 15 years that I had her in hand...

peace ..

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
i wouldnt trust anyone but CSI on Trainwreck S1's. He's got the real cut, no need to speculate on what cut others have =)

I hope you’re right. I just ordered a pack from CSI which I will grow side by side with the remaining H3ad Trainwreck bx seeds i have in storage. The few H3ad TW plants I grew out some years back didn’t look anything like what people have described. They were nice looking plants, but not what I was expecting...
picture.php

picture.php

I also ordered up some of their Durban S1...hoping to find that licorice smelling pheno in there somewhere.

HB.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sure she could, if you can manage to support her. She barely holds the weight of her own stems. Maybe the floppiest plant ever.

dank.Frank

acespicoli

I hope you’re right. I just ordered a pack from CSI which I will grow side by side with the remaining H3ad Trainwreck bx seeds i have in storage.

HB.

not many pictures of the csi tw on the website

looking forward to this thread / posts

from seed crack would love to see your results

acespicoli

Sure she could, if you can manage to support her. She barely holds the weight of her own stems. Maybe the floppiest plant ever.

dank.Frank
laughing.gif

have heard shes like a vine type and grows almost horizontal branches

that cracks me up every time I read it dF,
winner of the the floppiest plant award maybe :)

acespicoli

Jaws Gears Arcata Trainwreck Description (hope you dont mind repost)

This piece needs no introduction this is a true CLASSIC strain and ive captured her in seed form almost perfectly,

tall vine type plant that will need plenty of staking.

Her buds don't get to over sized but with her weak stem support it don't take much to put a limb on the floor.

Very tight hard sticky icky buds from this girl.

Dominate smells: fuel/chemical/ all wreck smell.

Flowering Time: 9 - 10 weeks
Environment: Indoors & Outdoors
Genetics: Trainwreck Arcata cut x Trainwreck Arcata Cut Reversed
Strain Type: 30% Indica - 70% Sativa Dom

throw back tuesday :D

Last edited: