What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

M

moose eater

In the end, it's all compost. Frogs, scrub brush, old wood, and eventually us.... assuming we don't further sequester ourselves in impenetrable boxes with embalming fluids.

I once brought home a trailer load of steer/cow manure, from a fellow who used a chain on a drag, among other tools, to clean the manure from his barn. On occasion we'd come across sections of heavy chain, a cleat from a Bobcat skid-steer, etc.

Probably ought to head that way and pick up another trailer load this year.

Sunshineinabag

Re work above: I just sat on my tractor with its stick rake and pushed scrub. Found a pin for the blade that dropped out almost twenty years ago; and a stick jumped up and pierced my arm a little bit. Killed a frog when I shifted a log. Part of me is sad. Another part says 'ashes to ashes, dust to dust'.

im planting zuchini

M

moose eater

Ah dunno, more like helps one to fuckus

If I'm ever in the dating scene again, you know... like a geriatric desperado of a player or something, I'll try that as my next pick-up line.

"Hey, wanna' go focus?"

or,

"I used to have attention deficit disorder, then you popped into my life."

Something like that. If it doesn't get ya' laid, it might at least result in an Adderall freebie..

A

anoydas 666

shopping centre packed again, plenty of tp etc, still only 2 packs of diff things. bloody road works stopping entrée into pub bottle shop.

M

moose eater

Just watched a documentary on Public Television re. the Flint Water crisis and related crises in the US. There's folks at these forums who say or imply that conspiracies are not real. Some aren't. Some are. The persons who conspired to obscure data in that research, hiding what might've been valid results by skewing research, disallowing sources, cleansing pipes in advance of sampling, and much more.... I'm not sure what ought to be done with them.. Made to drink heavily-leaded water for the rest of their lives? Made to watch their children drink leaded water? Hunt the conspirators down, and make certain they can never do such things again?

Seems to me there's an excess of such cretins. And easy enough to cure, but for our accepted course of what seems to be one-sided or tilted civility.