What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I 'm deeply Religious. May I worship at the Temple of your Body?

Take me to church! I'll worship like a dawg at the sight of your...

I suspect that my dawg has WuFlu. I might have had it too with a runny nose and shortness of breath. The O2 number didn't go down though. The dawg sh*t n the laundry room, the puked up food later. He has been sneezing in the morning.

This will pass, but the debt is going to be harder to eradicate. The $6T will leave a mark. It took all the way from Washington to Bush II to run up that much debt.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Made to watch their children drink leaded water?

our accepted course of what seems to be one-sided or tilted civility.

it is possible to be so civil that you are mistaken for soft. to counter that, i propose crushing their testicles (slowly) in a vise, over visiting the "sins of the fathers" on the children...:tiphat:

T

Teddybrae

The Bad Guys thought Gandhi was soft. But in the end they had to shoot him to beat him.
it is possible to be so civil that you are mistaken for soft. to counter that, i propose crushing their testicles (slowly) in a vise, over visiting the "sins of the fathers" on the children...:tiphat:

A

anoydas 666

changeover of door locks swiftly done on meth seller's flat up the road away's. be back tonight to break the window and continuo on.

M

moose eater

changeover of door locks swiftly done on meth seller's flat up the road away's. be back tonight to break the window and continuo on.

I'm a bit confused, noyd. Who's doing what to whom??

If I know all of that, at some point is it going to become a liability, finding myself served with a summons to testify? :biggrin:

I'm not cut out for prison, noyd. :biggrin:

M

moose eater

My 3 strains of seeds are up, and the worst looking are the most viable and aggressive thus far.... Go figger'...

So, with the old adage and modus operandi from river-dwelling days of "Must is the motivator," I guess the sitting, typing, watching the clouds float past, sipping beverages, etc., needs to be over with; time to get the cabinets painted inside, replace the new 6-mil poly I dropped too many screw drivers and, nippers and strippers on when I was wiring, and make sure they're ready to receive their new guests.

They were on my schedule, and now I'm on their's. I never even saw 'em lap me...

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
I'm a bit confused, noyd. Who's doing what to whom??

If I know all of that, at some point is it going to become a liability, finding myself served with a summons to testify? :biggrin:

I'm not cut out for prison, noyd. :biggrin:

No worries mate.

Down unda, those are just pranks. :)

M

moose eater

No worries mate.

Down unda, those are just pranks. :)

Good to know. I was there briefly, and had a hurdle or 2 understanding some of the slang in some cases, though the mind-set was somewhat familiar.

A

anoydas 666

lol, no just the pricks up the road a bit, been using flat for ice selling. no one cares what there selling , just the fucking racket all night of cars in n out.brain dead fucks.
weather shit at moment, rain glorious rain, no jail for you moose.

M

moose eater

I've found when noise becomes unacceptable, firing my wife's .357 mag into the driveway berm in tit-for-tat communication, or blasting a portable air-horn from the boat sends a message pretty well.

But both of those are legal and somewhat acceptable here, noyd.

Have you tried sign language? :)

A

anoydas 666

well the guns are now gone but the air horn on boat is available, all is well its just a moving pantomime.

T

Teddybrae

It's fukn hard, isn't it ... having those sorts around? I know they are there to teach me patience ... but I just keep forgetting that ...

well the guns are now gone but the air horn on boat is available, all is well its just a moving pantomime.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

Are the Canadians allowed to sell Americans their guns? I hope that prick trudeau doesn't pull what they did down under, and most liberal cities. Destroy them.

I wonder if people storming the Michigan statehouse with guns made trudeau a bit worried? Them rednecks on the UP, so close...

Latest posts

Latest posts